28-April-10 Buyers and Cellars (and Thieves� Guild)

Toad

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's the Warriors' Guild all over again. :rolleyes:

Can't wait to see what they have in store for resident pocket inspectors at this new guild though!

Yeah lol, I remember that, logging out on the spot, logging in and it was not there.

TERA.pngtera2.gif

tera.pngsig_corner.png

Thanks Gradeskip93 for my awesome sig!

The description of the scroll of life reward incorrectly did not include healthy harvesting.

So this means there is a 10% chance you will get your herb seed back! You save 10% of your seeds. Now that is a worthy 10k token investment.

11-1.jpg[

Guild Wars 2-In game screenshot, the MMORPG you are waiting for. Click for thread.

The description of the scroll of life reward incorrectly did not include healthy harvesting.

So this means there is a 10% chance you will get your herb seed back! You save 10% of your seeds. Now that is a worthy 10k token investment.

It was already good to begin with, this just makes it even better! (the knowledge base still states it only works on dead crops though)

Lord_Beloved.png

They forgot to actually load the content.. woot?

epic fail, i just used my tears -_-

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

A lot of good patch updates this week.

Improved the inventory drawing code. Dragging items around your inventory will no longer be cancelled when the inventory updates.

Summoning in Dungeoneering no longer requires pouches or shards!

Added herb seeds to the Dungeoneering smugglers shop, so that you can buy them to grow herbs for potions.

The thieving guild sounds pretty cool. Now to wait for the update to be released. :?

New Quest: Stolen Jagex Files!

Jagex HQ had just been breached the last hour. Apparently theives got in and hacked into our files system. Now, we call all RuneScape players to help sought our file back!

To start this quest, you have to venture to the dark realms of Cambridge. To seek the stolen update files. Bring your character into the far reaches of London and face tough and challenging obstacles. Beware: Ruby Dragons!"

Starting point: Local airport. (Granted you're not in London)

Requirements: Money for plane flight, food for survival.

Also, Ruby Dragon is on RuneFest logo. Does that mean the quest finale ends at RuneFest! I'm hyped!

EDIT2: Right thread. :facepalm:

zuzmo.png

collio.png

[hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide]

Never gonna give you up.[/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide]

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Improved the inventory drawing code. Dragging items around your inventory will no longer be cancelled when the inventory updates.

Added herb seeds to the Dungeoneering smugglers shop, so that you can buy them to grow herbs for potions.

The thieving guild sounds pretty cool. Now to wait for the update to be released. :?

Herb seeds is the best one, don't have to walk around picking up every herb you see now :P
imagangster.png

We might actually have content now!!

i'm kind of hoping they do a rollback to get me my wasted tears back...

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

Herb seeds is the best one, don't have to walk around picking up every herb you see now :P

Yeah, this is awesome! Now I will also be able to poison ALL of my saggitarean arrows when I get them as a boss drop. Super melee pots every boss is nice too :-).

It was already good to begin with, this just makes it even better! (the knowledge base still states it only works on dead crops though)

OMG! Well, this is great, although it might change herb seed prices a bit. Snapdragons will be a little more worthwhile to farm.

But what annoys me with this, is that I went through all this week, thinking that getting my seeds back from living herbs was a bug, so I didn't dare to farm at all, in fear of being banned for bug abuse. That's a 5-7m loss :(

Scherzo.png

Can you bind poison arrows? It didn't allow me to poison my bound arrows, yet it let my poison my bound promethium spear when I had that.

You can't indeed, that's an annoying bug. I guess it is because it splits your arrows up into poisoned ones and unpoisoned ones, and you can only keep one stack so... That's why you should poison them when you get them, but it was impossible to get enough poison pots to do this. Now it is possible. Just hope I get a saggitarean soon, and some luck to get his arrows again (and 125 again, like I have now).

Herb seeds in the smuggler shop is a smart idea, but I hope they are VERY expensive. There should be an incentive for those who bother to pick them up.

Streamlining Summoning was smart, since before, most of the obelisks were pretty useless. Also makes it cheaper, and familiars were already very useful in Dun.

EDIT: Herb seeds are very cheap. I guess they are trying to give players who can't get through doors a break.

Qeltar, aka Charles Kozierok

Webmaster, RuneScoop - Premium RuneScape Information for Expert Players -- Now Free!

Featuring the Ultimate Guide to Dungeoneering -- everything you need to know to get the most of the new skill!

signew2.png

Quoting some guy in the twitter hint thread, there is this girl named ruby, who lost her dragon shaped necklace, and you need to venture the dephs of lumbridge to get it back i bet.

And we all though he was joking.

He said the depths of Ardougne, not Lumbridge. ;) There's a difference.

First Update didnt go live. Feel bad for Mod Moltare on his first update.

I LOVE LILY OF THE VALLEY THOUGH! :thumbsup:

* Improved the inventory drawing code. Dragging items around your inventory will no longer be cancelled when the inventory updates.

Ooooh finally. That was so annoying.

Rest of the updates seems nice too, hope the herb seeds aren't too expensive.

Oh 13k. This is going to make stuff so much easier.

2dvjurb.png