28-April-10 Buyers and Cellars (and Thieves� Guild)

Toad

The new seeds are very cheap. The most expensive one being 13k.

Great, now I will actually consider using pots. I will roflstomp everything even a bit more! :cool:

11-1.jpg[

Guild Wars 2-In game screenshot, the MMORPG you are waiting for. Click for thread.

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[hide=Ruby Dragon]rubydragon.png[/hide]

I solved the Ruby Dragon question.

It's an item used in the quest/reward, I found the item lying down in the rs cache, meaning it is an item you get to pick up.

:mellow:

-.-

:x

:wall:

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

Can someone explain the difference for summoning before and after the patch whereby the random generator ignores your summoning level?

Zepheras.png

"Do you really want to go back to the time when Falador was grey, lesser demon look like goats, dragons look like cows, hellhound look like cats and your character stands as stiff as a statue?"

-F1775

Can someone explain the difference for summoning before and after the patch whereby the random generator ignores your summoning level?

I am assuming before NPC spawn based on your combat level plus your summoning level. Now the summoning part is removed so the monsters should be weaker because the variable it is based on is lower.

11-1.jpg[

Guild Wars 2-In game screenshot, the MMORPG you are waiting for. Click for thread.

I really do know what the ruby dragon is >.<

The ruby dragon is the thing you need to steal in the first miniquest after the actual quest. pretty much the guild leader commisions it. then you steal it and act all shocked and ask the craftsman for the money back.

Melencholy.png

Questcape first achieved: Sept 20, 2009
99 agility march 11th 2010

99 Magic - some point in 2012

I am assuming before NPC spawn based on your combat level plus your summoning level. Now the summoning part is removed so the monsters should be weaker because the variable it is based on is lower.

Well, that makes sense, since the monsters levels does not have a summoning contributing factor. Unless they add new NPCs that has a summoning beast with it. :thumbup:

I don't see any sign of Jagex changing the way F2P dungeoneering is nerfed. <_<

Zepheras.png

"Do you really want to go back to the time when Falador was grey, lesser demon look like goats, dragons look like cows, hellhound look like cats and your character stands as stiff as a statue?"

-F1775

What's up with the way staves are being wield?

staffse.png

Apparently all single hand weapon is now held diagonally instead of just sticking out front.

11-1.jpg[

And looking at the leaked update schedule, we should be enjoying a relatively long period of safe updates that doesn't cause widespread upset among the players (ice strykewyrms and dungeoneering). Thieving guild, FTP3, elite diaries, EW3, court room, castle wars....well maybe the last one might get screwed up. :rolleyes:

Zepheras.png

-F1775

254vf2e.jpg

32 flame fragments need to be gathered from:

Men / Women

Ham members

Al kahrid guards

Guards

Master Farmers

Rogues (wildy rogue castle)

You can get max 6 from each group.

The noted raw materials on the right you get rewarded aswell, as to 3x 1200 thieving exp for the first 24 hand-ins

Gosh I'm fast :D

34eyfbd.jpg9h43sp.jpg16m28ty.jpg

And looking at the leaked update schedule, we should be enjoying a relatively long period of safe updates that doesn't cause widespread upset among the players (ice strykewyrms and dungeoneering). Thieving guild, FTP3, elite diaries, EW3, court room, castle wars....well maybe the last one might get screwed up. :rolleyes:

leaked?

siggykv.jpg

I skill. If you skill you should join.

Final reward is 30k thieving xp and 4k herblore and the ability to make vials of stench.

it also includes "advanced pickpocketing (better loot from NPCs up to level 40)" from the lost her marbles! reward

master farmers at 38 much? :D

Final reward is 30k thieving xp and 4k herblore and the ability to make vials of stench.

you mean the "lost her marbles!" reward?

it also includes "advanced pickpocketing (better loot from NPCs up to level 40)

master farmers at 38 much? :D

no "A Guild of Our Own"

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png