Slayin' Styles

Solartide

It depends on the task and my mood. Stuff like velds I use my super sets and just chill. Stuff like dags I cannon the hell out of. Spectres, dragons, etc are money tasks so I ALWAYS bank stuff. Slayer is my main money maker. And my main combat trainer. And my secondary range trainer. And one of my many mage trainers on metal tasks.

• 4 weeks later...

I pot on every task, and do my best to be the most time-efficient without wasting money. On tasks like spectres, where there is a large profit margin, i will take measures to kill them more quickly. However, hounds and such are more of listen to music, relax tasks.

Since getting 99 ranged, 99 summoning, and maxed melees as well as 99 slayer, I now slay to make money. I sold my cannon but still use superhuman strength for many tasks, and always use Super sets (only 76 herblore). I use my Steel titan for any tasks in multicombat, use a bunyip for tasks in Kuradel's dungeon, a Pack yak for Blue dragons, and tank Spectres with a Macaw. Now I just gotta get 73 mining so I can start making 1m+ on each Living Rock Creature task.

Sir_Ddude.gif

Since getting 99 ranged, 99 summoning, and maxed melees as well as 99 slayer, I now slay to make money. I sold my cannon but still use superhuman strength for many tasks, and always use Super sets (only 76 herblore). I use my Steel titan for any tasks in multicombat, use a bunyip for tasks in Kuradel's dungeon, a Pack yak for Blue dragons, and tank Spectres with a Macaw. Now I just gotta get 73 mining so I can start making 1m+ on each Living Rock Creature task.

i only cannon icestryke turmoil everything and use extremes and still think slayer is good moneylol

StarViv.png

I just use regular/super sets, the occasional super antipoison or antifire, and the rest is all food (mainly lobsters).

I only use prayer once I run out of food, and the only prayer I use are the protection prayers.

I only use familiars for monsters in the Chaos Tunnels.

I don't cannon at all.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

Dual monitors FTMFW! I always got runescape on my 24inch full screen, then I can do homework, work-work, and just browsing the forums, or internet on my smaller 17inch. I've even played a second game a few times on my 2nd monitor.

As for slayer it really depends on the task. I always use super set's but seldomly use prayer/piety, I have good slayer gear setups for melee/range/mage/prayer setup as well. I generally just relax and make the most of my task though. I'm not in any hurry.

Please Visit my Blog!

sig.jpg

- Experienced Monster Hunter - Forced Retirement Staker - Privite Chat is always ON -

1 Draconic Visage 26 Dragon Drops 1 GWD Drops 17 DK Drops 13 Coinshared Items

I use overloads, piety, chaotic rapier, borrow a bcp or tassets if I can, and slay as fast as possible. Then after a bit, I'll start browsin forums and then suddenly I'm logged out and just looking at forums. So I guess I start out strong, and just kinda fade. <_<

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.