Thieving Master Farmers

Neohero1972

An' why bother planting potato... when you can just pluck them from the ground... take some 17 sacks, 10 free inventory places to fill with potatoes for each sack, and an extra slot for all the potato seeds you'll get.

I doubt you'd get 180 potatoes from a farming run.

As far as I am aware it increases the chance of getting rarer loots- so you will not get some bad ones as often! hopeully the better drops should pay for your seeds though!

You have a chance to get 2 items at once from HAM, I got a clue scroll and got another item at the same time (not sure if you can get 2 clues at the same time :D). It also lets you continue thieving even with a full inventory.

You could do that before the update.

Profins.png

specty.png

Outsanity, I'd like to offer a datapoint that adds to the argument that you unfortunately had lousy luck.

In my last ring of Shattered Hearts Master Farmer mugging, I came away with three ranarr seeds in about fifteen minutes. Bad news is it looks like you really got some awful luck, good news is I believe there are still good seeds to be won.

stormveritas.png

In 120k exp, I got 13 ranarr, 3 snaps, and 1 torstol. Total of about 1.5M :thumbup:

13 Ranarr + 3 Snapdragon + 1 Torstol = 7.8 M, even at max GE prices.

I get 850k+ other seeds (IE watermellon, lesser herb seeds) that probably added up to 1.5m.

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

In 120k exp, I got 13 ranarr, 3 snaps, and 1 torstol. Total of about 1.5M :thumbup:

13 Ranarr + 3 Snapdragon + 1 Torstol = .78 M, even at max GE prices.

EDIT - Decimal error.

Obviously those aren't the only seeds you get that are worth something :rolleyes: