Dragonwood's introduction to Tip.It and TWR

red_Fat1

dragonwood-5396916.png

Introduction:

Hello, thank you for reading Dragonwood's introduction to Tip.It. We're a PK'ing and Warring clan that's mostly hung around other fan-sites, but decided to broaden our horizons, mostly because sites like RSC seem to favor top 10 clans, and these forums look like they support a more small and tight community.

Our leadership has also decided that entering the TWR would give us opportunities to get high quality fights more often than what we've been able to find at the moment, with many clans our size already on the Rankings list.

Here's some of our history and past achievements:

- Founded in 2004 when Darkwood and Chaotic Dragonz agreed to a merge.

- Allies in the past with Rivendell, Heaven and Hell, FEAR, The Death Squad, Firebirdz and Triforce.

- Consistant 50+ pulls in early 2005 and in 2007, pulled 67 in late 2007.

- Finished 3rd in an RSC Tournament, 20v20 120+ Bracket in late 2009 (Lost to Clan Europe).

- Pulling 46 against Poison 11th January 2010

Here's some pictures of our history

100411161118.png

dwvskirilian1zg0.png

06nov10162300hm1.png

snow.png

06nov10164156bo6.png

Proud Warlord of Dragonwood

If it's natural to kill, how come men have to go into training to learn how? ~ Joan Baez

Rest in Peace 3xtermination

Tipitsignature.gif

Welcome aboard.

I have lived my life to the best of my ability, but I have not been able to escape fate, anger, or pain.

Bring me the answers, and the road that leads to truth, reveal to me once and for all, how all of this will end.

Shadows cannot exist without the light. But without the shadows, the light has no meaning.

Welcome.

[2010] Proud Member of Downfall

[2004-2005] Former Leader of The Unbreakables, Former Member of Corruption, Former Member of 'The' Clan

(...and Anarchy for a few weeks... shhh...)

Interesting.... Welcome! :^_^:

Looks like things got just a tad more woody in here...

You're accusing me of bigotry, how ironic. It's a nice attempt at argument, but your responses are facile and asinine, if not diatribe. Who's arrogant now?

Never before have I seen a topic about Dragonwood with so many people spelling it correctly without a space and with a lowercase W! :o

Awesome. :D

dw_sig_sylvari.png

Proud Leader of Dragonwood.

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions regarding the clan or any of its members.

Combat Requirements: 108+ F2P Combat with 83+ Defence.

IRC Channel: #dwood on the SwiftIRC network.

lol same tittle as gladz but with dwood on it and both authors have red on their name :P

welcome to twr gonna be interesting

cafq0zh5.gifElite Member of Ascension | hrkot2.gifSenior Member of Silent Ember | 3145bsw.jpgOld School of TPR

unled2hm.png