Call of Duty 7: Black OPs

Hugger_88

Bought the map pack. Anybody fancy doing the easter egg with me? :)

Friend and I have been doing zombies and such trying for achievements. We play in the evening due to college but if you want to add me it's Lowc15 on xbl and we wouldn't mind achievement whoring.

Ok. My GT is NBL Pancake when you get the request. :)

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

started playing cod 4 and waw again, there arnt as many hackers as i remember the last time i played, altho as the amount of pople in the playlist is so low if you rage quit most of the time you willl get put in the same lobby

also typed this without looking at the screen ( i know its not hard but i dont really do it that much) ^^

your such a mother [bleep]er. whats with all this bombchu [cabbage]? all everyone who likes this [cabbage] is stupid. ur a [bleep]ing cheater. u did that the wrong way, thats not how to get past the king zora u cheater. u suck and i wont continue watching all ur [cabbage]! videos

he mad?

started playing cod 4 and waw again, there arnt as many hackers as i remember the last time i played, altho as the amount of pople in the playlist is so low if you rage quit most of the time you willl get put in the same lobby

also typed this without looking at the screen ( i know its not hard but i dont really do it that much) ^^

Meh, I don't look at the keyboard at all.

Meh, I don't look at the keyboard at all.

I only look at the keyboard if I keep typing the same word wrong. :P

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

• 4 weeks later...

My flatmate and I were taking turns trying to get to 300 and 0 in combat training. Harder than it sounds, well for us anyway.

300 and 0 playing against veteran bots? =D>

Come support my max total goal here.

Briobe122's 10-step guide to staking:

1. Get cleaned

2. Vow to never stake ever again! (very important)

3. welfare tds and get claws

4. kill glacors til i get boots

5. bandos ffa or more tds til i have around 50m

6. realize that it is far too hard to rebuild using steps 3, 4, and 5

7. give up the vow to never stake again

8. go back staking and make your bank back

9. if you failed at step #8, Go back to step #1

10. if you succeed at step #8, you will eventually feel the need to make money for rich people stuff, have a bad day of staking, then get cleaned anyways

Pain is just weakness leaving the body.

I've played most of the CoDs and I like Black Ops the best. I really don't like MW2 even though a lot of people are the complete opposite. I don't see what they like about MW2 and what they "hate" about Black Ops.

Recently I've been playing some combat training trying to max it out. I.E., every pro perk (done), every attachment for every weapon (almost done with assault rifles), every gun camo (haven't really started). This should keep me busy.

1. Get cleaned

10. if you succeed at step #8, you will eventually feel the need to make money for rich people stuff, have a bad day of staking, then get cleaned anyways

Did you play CoD4?

Once or twice at my friend's house, I never bought it though.

1. Get cleaned

I've played most of the CoDs and I like Black Ops the best. I really don't like MW2 even though a lot of people are the complete opposite. I don't see what they like about MW2 and what they "hate" about Black Ops.

Recently I've been playing some combat training trying to max it out. I.E., every pro perk (done), every attachment for every weapon (almost done with assault rifles), every gun camo (haven't really started). This should keep me busy.

What I hate about black ops is the hit detection. But it isn't that much of an issue anymore, now that I have fiber optic internet. It still is bad that it is only when I got optic fiber that the issue is now minimal, but it is still there. I almost never get games with campers, but a lot of the games I shoot through people. It was every single game before I got optic. isn't for that game that I got it but shows that it is a huge issue probably for hundreds of thousands of poeple, and is probably why they like MW2 better. My reason for liking MW2 better than the other ones is that cod4 is unplayable and WaW also has hit detection issues.

been playing mw2 but this also happens in black ops

why when i shoot at a guy then die he wont die. i put way more than enough bullets in to him, hell i can even noobtube him, but because i died before my shot hits him it dosnt kill him

its [bleep]ing [cabbage] stupid

Ranqecaravan.png

You signed up just to post that? lol

Black Ops is pretty bad though. Everything feels slow as [cabbage] and it doesn't flow well at all. And things like claymores and killstreaks are still just as annoying as in other CoDs.

Click here to check out my Youtube channel!

If you're going to play Black Ops looking for bad people to play with for better rounds/more kills, play on Saturdays around noon. I had a good hour of people all under .5 k/d ratio. I set my killstreaks to 8, 9, and 11 and actually got all of them at least once a game (sometimes more).

1. Get cleaned

You signed up just to post that? lol

Black Ops is pretty bad though. Everything feels slow as [cabbage] and it doesn't flow well at all. And things like claymores and killstreaks are still just as annoying as in other CoDs.

no, i forgot the email i used for my other account :(

Ranqecaravan.png