Call of Duty 7: Black OPs

Hugger_88

I really hope that there won't be dual-wielding assault rifles in this game.

IMA FIRIN' MA M16'S!

More like:

DUAL WIELDING AA-12's WITH UNDER MOUNTED ATTACK DOGS.

If this was to happen I'd sell my game back and ask for all my money back #-o

But that would be something for sure.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really hope that there won't be dual-wielding assault rifles in this game.

IMA FIRIN' MA M16'S!

More like:

DUAL WIELDING AA-12's WITH UNDER MOUNTED ATTACK DOGS.

If this was to happen I'd sell my game back and ask for all my money back #-o

But that would be something for sure.

honestly if there were those guns i would keep playing just for the endless lulz

Dual wielding assault rifles....with noobtubes on both of them :ohnoes:

WITH SUB MOUNTED ATTACK DOGS. AND SUB-SUB MOUNTED CHAINSAWS.

Okay but seriously no toobs AT ALL please. Or at least make them take up tier 1 again.

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

Perhaps a computer controlled Puma chopper?

a helicopter loaded with bears would be a better killstreak

"You have a enemy chopper loaded for bear approaching your position!"

:shock:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

DEATH STAR HAS TARGETED THIS PLANET! WE'RE DONE FOR!

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

They really need to cut the stupid stuff out and go back to the feel of CoD4. If they carry on adding crazy [cabbage] each game by like MW4 we'll be calling in a [bleep]ing Star Destroyer for an 11 kill streak.

So you want them to re-release the same game every two years?

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

I said the feel of CoD4, you know, where the game didn't revolve around kids OMA noob tubing out of windows in order to get their killstreak.

When CoD 4 came out I admit people weren't just noob tubing out of windows for kill streaks. In CoD 4 they just noob tubed out of windows.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

In CoD4 they didn't have infinite tubes.

Sure seemed like it though.

What I'm saying is that before MW2 came out, people complained about CoD 4. Now they constantly talk about how amazing it is when they talk about MW2.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Found this article on IGN. Though you all would like it.

http://pc.ign.com/articles/109/1093572p1.html

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

What I'm saying is that before MW2 came out, people complained about CoD 4. Now they constantly talk about how amazing it is when they talk about MW2.

No.

Everyone loved CoD4, and they still do. The only people who actually liked MW2 were little kids and people who sucked at 4.

No.

Everyone loved CoD4, and they still do. The only people who actually liked MW2 were little kids and people who sucked at 4.

Wrong. People who don't enjoy MW2 are people who complain about things being unbalanced even though there are measures to prevent them.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

No.

Wrong. People who don't enjoy MW2 are people who complain about things being unbalanced even though there are measures to prevent them.

Wrong. The game is unbalanced. CoD4 had balance issues (some which were fixed [or broken] through ProMod and such on PC) but MW2 was on an entire different level of "balance issues".

You can say there are "counters" all you want but it still doesn't change the fact that certain things are just overpowered and unbalanced.

No.

Wrong. The game is unbalanced. CoD4 had balance issues (some which were fixed [or broken] through ProMod and such on PC) but MW2 was on an entire different level of "balance issues".

You can say there are "counters" all you want but it still doesn't change the fact that certain things are just overpowered and unbalanced.

What else is there? The only things I saw that were completely overpowered were akimbo models and Commando. Everything else is fine because they have counters.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg