Hugger_88

Call of Duty 7: Black OPs

finaly got ghost pro and got a very lucky 2 kills with 1 nade for the pro perk (forgot its name now)

i think im not going to prestige when i get to that point. im not going through 30+ levels without ghost pro again

starting on hacker and steady aim pro for my sniper class now, im starting to love sniping

your such a mother [bleep]er. whats with all this bombchu [cabbage]? all everyone who likes this [cabbage] is stupid. ur a [bleep]ing cheater. u did that the wrong way, thats not how to get past the king zora u cheater. u suck and i wont continue watching all ur [cabbage]! videos

he mad?

Since I've pretty much stopped playing Black Ops other than to screw around, I made a class purely for no-scoping/ballistic-knifing/tomahawking/C4ing. Needless to say my KD is now going down, but it makes for some cool kills.

this is my no scope/ sniper set up should i change anything

L96A1 (with the thingy that lets you change the zoom)

ballistic knife / crossbow

semtex

flash

tac insert / motion sensor / claymore

perks

ghost/pro

steady aim/pro

hacker/pro

your such a mother [bleep]er. whats with all this bombchu [cabbage]? all everyone who likes this [cabbage] is stupid. ur a [bleep]ing cheater. u did that the wrong way, thats not how to get past the king zora u cheater. u suck and i wont continue watching all ur [cabbage]! videos

he mad?

My Sniper Setup:

L9A61 w/ Variable Zoom

Ballistic Knife

Tomahawk

Motion Sensor

Lightweight

Hardened

Marathon

a70kf.png

Divine Forces | #DF on irc.seersirc.net | Most Motivated |

http://rs-df.com/forums

And here we go again.

vQjE4.gif

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

And here we go again.

Thanks for another one of your valuable contributions to this thread.

And here we go again.

Thanks for another one of your valuable contributions to this thread.

I'd like to think that overall my contributions to this thread are of at least moderate value.

Click here to check out my Youtube channel!

Tried this game for the first time in a few weeks again, found it quite funny how since christmas has been and gone I've noticed a lot of children using noobtubes. :wall:

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

Tried this game for the first time in a few weeks again, found it quite funny how since christmas has been and gone I've noticed a lot of children using noobtubes. :wall:

It was bound to happen, Jason. Just think about it :P

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

Yeah, not that I care. More scum infesting black ops = less in the good CoDs.

True, true. I wonder how n00b infested MW2 / WAW are right now..

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

True, true. I wonder how n00b infested MW2 / WAW are right now..

Same old same old.

It's funny you ask this because I just got off from screaming 13 year olds that think they can sing.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Primary: AK74U with grip and IS

Secondary: Python snub nosed

Lethal: Semtex

Tactical: Flashbang

Equipment: Claymores

Perk 1: Scavenger

Perk 2: Sleight of Hand

Perk 3: Ninja or SC

p4570437.jpg

Haha I saw that a few months ago. Gotta love the onion...

In the spirit of future games...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CyCyzB0CedM&feature=topvideos

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

Seen it before.

M60 with big ammo and grip is hillarious.

Not specifically about Black Ops, but it is related to COD so it's semi on topic.

That's over a year old.

Click here to check out my Youtube channel!

I don't own the game, but I play at a friends house here and there...I made a 12 year old cry when I tomahawked him in Sticks and Stones for the win (he was in the lead), he started to cry and called me a noob, I was laughing so hard I had my buddy come in the room and listen...my best experience playing Black Ops so far.

But yes, I like to play the Gun Game, Sharpshooter, and Sticks and Stones. Other than those, I just play Combat Training with my buddy. Don't have to deal with annoying little kids and cheeky [bleep] tactics.

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

Liking my AK-74u Rapid Fire + Suppressed. :thumbup: Going to need to play a bit more though since I'm starting to get a bit rusty again.

j0xPu5R.png

Great game. My second favorite Call of Duty so far (behind World at War). I love the support that Treyarch is giving. Tweaking weapons like the AK74u to prevent it from becoming another MP40.

If anyone wants to play any of the big four Call of Duty games on PSN, let me know.

My friend loaned me CoD4 today, the multiplayer seems excellent from what I've played of it. That's actually the first I've ever played of CoD4. So much better than MW2. Black Ops is still good, getting kind of bored of it though.

There's something about Black Ops that just makes me feel like it's really uninteresting. It's not that I detest the game, but I don't get the urge to play it as much as I did playing MW2 (and to a lesser extent, CoD4).

Exactly. It's bland. I heard this years CoD will be from IW and it'll be a prequal to CoD4, no idea how reliable that is though. Hope so.