Hugger_88

Call of Duty 7: Black OPs

I'm having the same problem with Flak Jacket :( even on ground nuketown it seems impossible.

2s0cxth.png

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWzdbvDfE2U

Happened to me the day the game came out, I think. So much rage.

Send me a message if you want to play some SnD later. We've always got an amazing team. We're quiet, friendly, and personable.

GT: Toxicity II

Free Santa Hat lending, message me :)

56756.png

have been getting much better k:d each match since i started playing again <3

whats the best way to get 2 kills with 1 nade? last time i tryed to get warlord pro this part make me rage so hard

also aug or famas whats better

your such a mother [bleep]er. whats with all this bombchu [cabbage]? all everyone who likes this [cabbage] is stupid. ur a [bleep]ing cheater. u did that the wrong way, thats not how to get past the king zora u cheater. u suck and i wont continue watching all ur [cabbage]! videos

he mad?

Any gun is better than another gun if you're used to it. So use whatever you're good with. Takes experimentation, but yeah.

j0xPu5R.png

whats the best way to get 2 kills with 1 nade? last time i tryed to get warlord pro this part make me rage so hard

Domination?

Click here to check out my Youtube channel!

I wasted a perfectly good opportunity to get the double-knife for Steady Aim pro yesterday. :(

Two idiots standing a foot apart with their backs turned, and I shot them.

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

I just run around with the ballistic knife for a couple matches for steady aim pro. Actually, since I prestige a lot, I really never go for pro perks unless I want the 2,000 free exp's. I just naturally get most of them. Except flak jacket. Throwbacks are not cool :(

wl7w9j.png

Never gotten Flak Jacket Pro myself. Lightweight Pro and Sleight of Hand Pro are the easiest ones to get by far. I try and stay constant with my ghost pro though.

j0xPu5R.png

The reason throwbacks are hard to get is because nobody uses frag grenades. It's always those beeping stickies. It's not like 95% of them hit anyways...

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

That challenge isn't too hard, just throw away your frag when you spawn and spam one towards the enemy team every time you resupply. Also playing domination helps as you can spam the point with your resupplied nades.

soldersig.jpg

is ninja worth using in pub matches? i doubt many people have a good enuff headset to sound [bleep] you well

your such a mother [bleep]er. whats with all this bombchu [cabbage]? all everyone who likes this [cabbage] is stupid. ur a [bleep]ing cheater. u did that the wrong way, thats not how to get past the king zora u cheater. u suck and i wont continue watching all ur [cabbage]! videos

he mad?

is ninja worth using in pub matches? i doubt many people have a good enuff headset to sound [bleep] you well

The best way to get around in respawn modes is with Flak Jacket/Sleight of Hand/Marathon.

But in Search and Destroy? Definitely use Ninja.

Most kids do have at least Turtle Beach X11's; they've been popular for years. It's been 4 Christmases since headset gaming on consoles became popular. That's plenty of time for kids to get their hands on them.

Free Santa Hat lending, message me :)

56756.png

yeh im going to be using flack jacket, soh or steady aim and tac mask. might use marathon if im not to lazy to run flags( or i might just kill flag runners on my team in hardcore for easy caps).

i might start prestiegeing seeing as its easy to get the pro versions of them perks

he mad?

Those headsets are useful too, I bought some so I can still play late into the night with a high volume, they're good quality pieces of kit.

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

And they're awesome for when you clutch the entire team because they don't have ninja <3:

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

I've been looking for a good team to get this achievement done. Too bad I don't have a mic for Xbox at the moment.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yvfcetDELf8

I'll probably be getting the maps in a couple of days so I'll do that with you then. :)

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

trying to get tac mask pro, for the nova gas kills do they need to die from the gas? or can they just get hurt by it before they die?

he mad?

I think they need to be killed by the gas, or killed while under its effect.

I killed people with gas a few times, it felt evil. :D

RIP Dawngate ;-;

trying to get tac mask pro, for the nova gas kills do they need to die from the gas? or can they just get hurt by it before they die?

You just need to kill someone whose been damaged by your nova gas. So when you see a hit marker show up from the gas, feel free to kill them with any weapon.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

thats good, if they had to die from the gas i think i would just start crying

edit: lul raqe quit again. to many silenced famas, ghost, 2nd chance/hacker, sitting in a corner ads'ing the whole game with a motion sensor at there feet [bleep]es. guess i will go back to mw2

he mad?

Yeah I don't blame you haha, that really is all this game is fulled of it seems, at least from when I played it for the first time in a while the other day.

why even use ghost, use a better tier 1 perk like flack jacket, a silenced gun and a launcher secondery

he mad?

Better option is not playing, haha :D

Hey, don't dis the ghost. Makes killstreaks that less useful, not that they're any less cheap-ass anyways. :P

I use a Reflex AK47, Ballistic Knife, Semtex, Nova Gas, C4, Ghost, Steady Aim Pro, and Hacker. Makes it so I don't have to relearn how to play after a game of Pure.

RIP Dawngate ;-;