Hidden Updates

Cowman_133

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We all discussed it and decided that it wasn't worthy of being stickied anymore for the reasons that nodie pointed out + a few others. Since patch notes were released, this thread really wasn't receiving much that actually could be considered hidden.

We didn't lock it because there still are hidden updates that don't make it into the patch notes. So keep on posting hidden updates. :thumbup:

Working on max and completionist capes.

2435/2475

I'll try and post a screenie of it later but the 6 hour client token failure now has a please wait 5 minutes before you try and reload another client.

ctfw.png

"And with the first round rapture draft pick, God selects...... Macho Man Randy Savage ohhhh yeaaah brother!"

When binding talismans into tiaras, an animation consisting of showers of purple sparks now shows, instead of it formerly appearing as if your character is standing doing nothing.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

When binding talismans into tiaras, an animation consisting of showers of purple sparks now shows, instead of it formerly appearing as if your character is standing doing nothing.

patch notes.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

All the capes from castle wars can now be stored on the costume room cape rack.

More motivation for the 5k games, right?

sanasiggy.png

Capes: Dungeoneering, Dungeoneering (t), Defence (t), Attack (t),

Constitution (t), Quest, Soulwars (both), Fire, Tokhaar Kal

Massive thanks to [)en[)en for my signature picture.

• 2 weeks later...

I got an xp lamp as a possible choice from the random gift obtained from the Quizmaster, whereas previously this had not been a choice. Was this included in the patch notes?

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

• 2 months later...

That's been the case for quite some time I think.

Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo
2mqj8rr.png
Minigames: Level 5 in All Barbarian Assault Roles PM me in game or on these forums to play. Over 500 Castle Wars Games with 460+ Tickets.

• 1 month later...

Although this is a month old (July 29), I don't remember seeing a confirm in patch notes so it's new to me and I'll archive it here:

I noticed a guy with an abyssal whip in F2P, and unlike the usual punch animation he seemed to be actually using it. It appears that this a hidden update for this week made animations of some of them appear on F2P; see this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yp5tOC---sg

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png