RuneScape Fan Art & Crafts - Sneak Peak

tripsis

Madam.

Oh, yes. I'm sorry XD

*facedesk*

'Sir' has become a common attachment for me, regardless of gender >.>

It's alright :lol: And it's pretty common to assume that posters here are male.. since most RuneScape players are :P

Right, especially the ones with butterfly avatars and pink "love" signatures.

Salamoniesunsetsig5.png

8,325th to 99 Firemaking 3/9/08 | 44,811th to 99 Cooking 7/16/08

4,968th to 99 Farming 10/9/09 | Runescaper August 2005-March 2010

Tip.it Mod Feb. 2008-Sep. 2008 | Tip.it Crew Sep. 2008-Nov. 2009

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol :XD: Well in his defense, I changed my avatar and signature *after* he made that mistake :P

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

Do you do art requests Trip?

Generally speaking - no :( Perhaps sometime in the future I will, if I have loads of extra time.. but each of those pictures takes anywhere from 10-20 hours and between doing artwork for myself and other things (uni, games, etc.) I don't have the time to do art for others!

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

Updated with a new picture :) This one is not as obviously RuneScape related. The top is some mage top or something (I Googled "Female RuneScape outfit" and found it lol) and the weapons = Admin.jpg

tipitadminshirt.png

Posted Image

Generally speaking - no :( Perhaps sometime in the future I will, if I have loads of extra time.. but each of those pictures takes anywhere from 10-20 hours and between doing artwork for myself and other things (uni, games, etc.) I don't have the time to do art for others!

Thanks anyway. Nice new art btw! But the female should maybe have a medieval armor? Would make her look more bad as! :)

The drawing reminds me of a girl in a game called "Dungeon Siege"

Dungeon%20Siege.jpg

Wow, your work is amazing!

I can't help but ask - what is the Zamorak Book made of? It looks like sheets of wood tied together with something...

I want to attempt making a Guthix one in DT :P

WorldOfAVR_Part1_Avacyn_ajg5pfqs0fs.png

• 2 weeks later...

I can't help but ask - what is the Zamorak Book made of? It looks like sheets of wood tied together with something...

Sandwich-Chef-THIS-IS-A-BOOK-OF-ZAMORAK-IT-IS-MADE-OF-WIN-AND-PWN.jpg

I couldn't resist.

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

My friend ( not putting his name on ) made IRL skillcapes. You can find them on youtube but since I did not ask him permission to do this, I will not type his name right here.

tifsbti6oi.gif

Thanks everyone :)

The cover/spine of Book of Zamorak is made out of a thick binders board. Here's what it looks like without the leather:

screenshot20100228at244.png

Posted Image

Thanks everyone :)

The cover/spine of Book of Zamorak is made out of a thick binders board. Here's what it looks like without the leather:

[snip]

Thanks alot!

Also, super-congratulations on the RuneScape Player's gallery award! You earned it! :3

WorldOfAVR_Part1_Avacyn_ajg5pfqs0fs.png

Congrats! :thumbsup: It was super-exciting when I saw that and was like 'OMG that's Tripsis!'

Thank you! :thumbsup: I was super excited myself, hehe!

Posted Image

1) I was about to say "Trip, you forgot to colour the book (zamorak)", but my memory told me "Hemen, don't you remember you saw the book coloured?!!". You see i saw the book when you were done with it for the first time (blog entry). So i went back to first post of this thread and saw the coloured book once again.

2) I predict Trip winning a craftmanship contest that Jagex will release in near future :thumbsup:

Here's a suggestion and also training for you Trip (for the future contest):

Make a Royal Crown!

I'm aware your busy, but if you ever get time or feel like crafting something, there's the suggestion. Also when your done making it, maybe someone on Ebay will buy it from you?

These things can sell you know!