RsHun Knights Introduction

RHK_Valeyrac

rshun-7730527.jpg

RsHun Knights Introduction

Hello Tip.it!

First of all, thank your for reading our introduction. RsHun Knights was formed in 1 October 2003 and during this time we have had glorious victories and shameful defeats. When RHK was formed it was a community clan with a few wars and with great mood on our forum. This is the only one Hungarian clan which is capable to have fights against those clans which have history.

We decided to join TWR because we need obtainable goals as we hope this way we can be stronger.

I've mentioned glorious victories.

When we took part in RAW Wars we fought for #20 against Wilderness Guardians. We knew we had to do our best. We knew we had to pull out as much people as we can. Our warlords prepared for this war really heavily and fortunately our work was successful. I wouldn't say that we dominated but that day we were the better clan. So, I think it was quite memorable.

Last year, we took part in the Jagex Cup. Maybe in the 3rd round we had to fight against RuneScape Dinasty. The situation was the same but this time with bigger numbers. We had a member list with about 110 people. We maxed out Clan wars and some RHK members couldn't join to our Clan Chat, so they had to stay out. I think this was a great achievement as there are only a few Hungarian player and we still could do something which is unimaginable for those clans who have members from all over the world. I wasn't a victory though, but it is quite memorable.

We could defeat another quite strong clan as well. Lithuanian Forces has a great history, so we knew it would be hard. It was a matched fight, we had lower combat average but we did it.

We have already beat The Gladiatorz, The Blacknights, THE Clan and another respectable clans. And we still feel like we are the most underestimated clan in the clan world.

RSkep_09-04-19-20-24-11-812_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.png

RSkep_09-04-19-20-24-29-109_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.png

090419203545.png

Welcome to Tip.It and TWR, hope you'll get some good and interesting wars here. :)

You're accusing me of bigotry, how ironic. It's a nice attempt at argument, but your responses are facile and asinine, if not diatribe. Who's arrogant now?

Nice to see you guys here, best of luck in your wars.

smallerawesomesig.png

EU Leader | | CE Retired Admin | | TKO Retired Member | | SE Retired Member

Welcome! :mrgreen:

[2010] Proud Member of Downfall

[2004-2005] Former Leader of The Unbreakables, Former Member of Corruption, Former Member of 'The' Clan

(...and Anarchy for a few weeks... shhh...)

Welcome and Good luck RHK :thumbup:

Team Flip Flops Retired - New Destiny Officer

Ex - Member of The Titans

Ex - FA Manager of Tempted Killers