Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Which boss monster out of the listed ones is the best to kill for profit?

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

Kiriyama
[ Display Name History ]

Kiriyama

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 7,073 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Kiriyama

graardor
to say the least, but an alternative to that boss, would be JAD

Next time read the numerous posts already made before you make your own.

Jad, really? The original poster wanted to boss hunt for profit.

:thumbdown:

How much are furies these days? 10m?
Depending on how much you spend to kill it, could very well be profitable.

You get what? 8k Tokkul once you beat the Jad?

Do this for me.. (2,700,000/8032)*[time taken to get to and kill Jad] That's how long it'd take..

Add 8k to the amount of Tokkul if you sell extra Fire Capes, in the end, that'd still be too long to be considered good profit, if any.
Posted Image
Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

schmuall
[ Display Name History ]

schmuall

Scorpion Pit

• Members
  • 704 posts
  • RuneScape Status:None

graardor
to say the least, but an alternative to that boss, would be JAD

Next time read the numerous posts already made before you make your own.

Jad, really? The original poster wanted to boss hunt for profit.

:thumbdown:

How much are furies these days? 10m?
Depending on how much you spend to kill it, could very well be profitable.

You get what? 8k Tokkul once you beat the Jad?

Do this for me.. (2,700,000/8032)*[time taken to get to and kill Jad] That's how long it'd take..

Add 8k to the amount of Tokkul if you sell extra Fire Capes, in the end, that'd still be too long to be considered good profit, if any.

If you take 1.5 hours to kill jad, and spend 25k on supplies each time, it would take 10 and a half days of straight playing and cost 4.2m to get enough tokkul this way.

add on the 5.8m profit from the fury and you get about 23k an hour profit.

assuming you win everytime.

give F2P a penny and they want a dime; give P2P a quarter, they want 100,000 dollars, your car, house, boat, social security number, credit card numbers, drivers license, clothes on your back and everything you ever owned or interacted with ever

Kiriyama
[ Display Name History ]

Kiriyama

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 7,073 posts
  • RSN:Kiriyama
I assume that takes into account selling back excess Fire Capes?

Well, I think you've just proven that Jad would be terrible for moneymaking, the Mole would be better.
Posted Image
Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

aspeeder
[ Display Name History ]

aspeeder

Retired Crew

• Members
  • 3,083 posts
Just as a side note, if you're hell bent on killing boss monsters barrows gloves will give you a good boost, it's like wearing 4 torsos on your hands not to mention the accuracy boosts.

Siggy_zpsewaiux2t.png

anonymouse_
[ Display Name History ]

anonymouse_

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 3,721 posts

Just as a side note, if you're hell bent on killing boss monsters barrows gloves will give you a good boost, it's like wearing 4 torsos on your hands not to mention the accuracy boosts.

They're still useless if your stats suck and you can't even kill the boss once without banking.

aspeeder
[ Display Name History ]

aspeeder

Retired Crew

• Members
  • 3,083 posts

They're still useless if your stats suck and you can't even kill the boss once without banking.

Never said he should boss hunt, either way they'd be a good investment to get even if he's just training for now because they speed up exp.

Siggy_zpsewaiux2t.png

noble_aloof
[ Display Name History ]

noble_aloof

Varrock Guard

• Members
  • 1,326 posts
  • RSN:Noble Aloof
  • Clan:Fenghahe's Elite Investing Guild

stick with hill giants

That's a bit uncalled for. I agree he doesn't have Boss stats yet, but don't try to belittle him :shame:

actually, i wasn't trying to be mean. at first i had typed "stick to cows" but then i realized that wouldn't help at all. then i was going to suggest slayer but people seem to hate it for stupid reasons. with the current price of big bones, i thought hill giants would actually be a pretty good money making.. maybe fire giants? not sure.

edit: its worth mentioning that the mole is never better profit (per hour) than chaos druids, nevermind green dragons.
Staking: 4+ mil
Current Status: Training defense

SirIzenhime
[ Display Name History ]

SirIzenhime

Black Knight Trainer

• Members
  • 3,482 posts
slayer is good :thumbup:

Posted Image

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^