Things that annoy the HELL out of you.

Assume Nothing

K4ylan, I believe you misquoted Nom in your signature! And for that matter, I might as well say that none of you can afford a lapdance from myself.

So quit dreaming. :3

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

K4ylan, I believe you misquoted Nom in your signature! And for that matter, I might as well say that none of you can afford a lapdance from myself.

You can't afford to give me a lapdance.

True. It would damage my reputation like nothing else. :shades:

Yeah. After selling your house to pay for what you'd owe me, you'd be thought of quite poorly.

:shades:

You can't afford to give me a lapdance.

That's why I'm paying for tapdances instead.

j0xPu5R.png

What annoys me is those people who know how to tapdance and then they walk all over you because you don't know how. Those seven-year-olds who can shuffle their feet to the beat just pick on me all the time, and I've had it.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

What annoys me is those people who know how to tapdance and then they walk all over you because you don't know how. Those seven-year-olds who can shuffle their feet to the beat just pick on me all the time, and I've had it.

Push them over.

What annoys me is when people don't want to talk to me at all or listen to a word I have to say just because they assume everything that comes out of my mouth is negative. It gets annoying when I try to be nice to people, but they just don't want me around.

Come support my max total goal here.

Briobe122's 10-step guide to staking:

1. Get cleaned

2. Vow to never stake ever again! (very important)

3. welfare tds and get claws

4. kill glacors til i get boots

5. bandos ffa or more tds til i have around 50m

6. realize that it is far too hard to rebuild using steps 3, 4, and 5

7. give up the vow to never stake again

8. go back staking and make your bank back

9. if you failed at step #8, Go back to step #1

10. if you succeed at step #8, you will eventually feel the need to make money for rich people stuff, have a bad day of staking, then get cleaned anyways

Pain is just weakness leaving the body.

What annoys me is when people don't want to talk to me at all or listen to a word I have to say just because they assume everything that comes out of my mouth is negative. It gets annoying when I try to be nice to people, but they just don't want me around.

Start acting positively then, try to avoid putting down everything even if the situation is ridiculous. Also get out of this mind set of "every one hates me." It will probably make you a moody bastard to them who will utimately reply with the same attitude you give.

But in my experience, everyone does hate me. I've gotten so used to having few or no friends (irl of course, I liek you TIF people).

Come support my max total goal here.

Briobe122's 10-step guide to staking:

1. Get cleaned

2. Vow to never stake ever again! (very important)

3. welfare tds and get claws

4. kill glacors til i get boots

5. bandos ffa or more tds til i have around 50m

6. realize that it is far too hard to rebuild using steps 3, 4, and 5

7. give up the vow to never stake again

8. go back staking and make your bank back

9. if you failed at step #8, Go back to step #1

10. if you succeed at step #8, you will eventually feel the need to make money for rich people stuff, have a bad day of staking, then get cleaned anyways

Pain is just weakness leaving the body.

But in my experience, everyone does hate me. I've gotten so used to having few or no friends (irl of course, I liek you TIF people).

You believe that they hate you, so it gives off negative vibes that drives people away. A cyclical, self-fulfilling prophecy.

Learn to like yourself and other people will follow suit.

td2sig.jpg

I dunno, Das pretty well makes bank. I think he could afford you.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

Push them over.

It was a continuation of the developing tapdance theme. I wasn't being serious.

I hope you know that I was just kidding about the whole bus situation and your pessimism. I wasn't being serious at all.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

How do you know what das makes?

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

I'm pretty pro.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

I can vouch for this, Tyler is a pro stalker.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Figure out why they hate you and then deal with it. If you show that you've changed from that then they will follow suit.

Das is the next King of England. Didn't you hear?

j0xPu5R.png