Things that annoy the HELL out of you.

Assume Nothing

Getting other people to like you is a waste of time anyway, since everyone is just take, take, take with no give in return. People use the word "friend" so loosely.

I think you have the wrong friends.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

When I have an avatar or signature combination for too long. I like changing things up a bit too often.

P.S. Stole Roxie's avatar for another site. :P

I think you'll find I have the exact opposite stance. Same avatar for the entirety of my stay at TIF thus far.

I believe I changed mine once, and it is almost exactly the same. It just had too many innocent bystanders in it the first time around.

My first one was real pixelized, and for some reason, disappeared randomly.

I like my new avatar waaaay better. And it's must more suited to the name Duff than a court jester would have been.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Conspiracy Theorists and their theories.

Bunch of crazy wackos.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Bunch of crazy wackos.

Bigfoot is in Pakistan I tells ya!

Bigfoot is a freemason that caused 9/11 by shooting JFK with a magic bullet loaded with flouridized water. He did this because the ancient aliens that built the pyramids, Stonehenge, and the Brooklyn Bridge left a coded message in Hebrew on the contrails of a 747. Jesus' kids are also involved, somehow.

Reading this post would give Dan Brown an erection.

I had a substitute teacher in History that forgot to do the lesson plan because he was busy telling us a bunch of conspiracy theories he believed in. It was our second-worst History sub, next to the woman that said the Civil Rights Movement led to the Civil War, and yelled at a student when she was corrected.

Bunch of crazy wackos.

Bigfoot is in Pakistan I tells ya!

Bigfoot is a freemason that caused 9/11 by shooting JFK with a magic bullet loaded with flouridized water. He did this because the ancient aliens that built the pyramids, Stonehenge, and the Brooklyn Bridge left a coded message in Hebrew on the contrails of a 747. Jesus' kids are also involved, somehow.

Reading this post would give Dan Brown an erection.

Also tupac and biggie got married in Canada and faked their deaths so they could be together in the centre of the earth with Hitler.

When I have an avatar or signature combination for too long. I like changing things up a bit too often.

P.S. Stole Roxie's avatar for another site. :P

I think you'll find I have the exact opposite stance. Same avatar for the entirety of my stay at TIF thus far.

I hate traffic so bad. DC is the biggest traffic hellhole I've ever seen and there's no way to get around it.

There's a lot of public transportation options though.

There are,but when you're only passing through DC to get to somewhere much further away those options become slightly less viable.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

People that love mariachi music must really really love mariachi music, because I've never heard it not blasting.

Haha...oh that's true...

I [bleep]ing hate mariachi.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

People that love mariachi music must really really love mariachi music, because I've never heard it not blasting.

Haha...oh that's true...

I [bleep]ing hate mariachi.

I am with you on that one, 100%. There's no kind of music I hate more than mariachi.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Chili and body parts.

Ow.

Is your name Scot Tenorman?

I can't stand that programme.

But you know what it is and you recognize that one name from that one episode.

Chili and body parts.

Ow.

Google is a wonderful invention, how have you not heard of it?

Chili and body parts.

Ow.

Google is a wonderful invention, how have you not heard of it?

touché.

and nice rhyme ^

When you can't get your watch to fit just right. It's either too loose or too tight :wall:

OH MY GOD YES.

This here is one of the most annoying things ever. It's even worse when you wear a watch and you're running. If it's too loose than it just rattles round annoyingly, too tight and you loose circulation :/

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

When people ignore facts and, under every circumstance, believe that their opinion is "right" while ignoring anything stating/proving otherwise.

Thus the majority of the runescape community.