Things that annoy the HELL out of you.

Assume Nothing

Camp Kikthawenund in Crossroads of America Council in Indiana.

Ahh okay I'm working at Boxwell in Tennessee.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

@ 16, isn't it kinda...not allowed for a parent to reap into your bank account and flog your money? I mean it's YOUR money, not theirs. or setup a new bank account under YOUR name (since you're 16) and have work transfer it there instead.

I absolutely hate parents who control what you can and cant do with your hard-earned money. my parents were the same until I was 17 and as said above.

I also hate my parents when they say "no you cant cook yourself something tonight with YOUR money because dinners already planned, then my sister attacks me with "you're lazy, you do nothing, you should [bleep]ing cook for all of us"

Im at work 3 nights a week, thats 3 nights I forfeit my dinner out of 7, I offered to cook my own stuff, I ACTUALLY do stuff instead of copping the whole "I have a baby I cant do anything" shit, YOU opted to have a kid knowing what it'll entitle to (as well as a bottomless stomach Fiancée) AND you dont cook for everyone else to begin with!

So as far as I'm concerned: [bleep] them, Im cooking what meal I want, I'm 21, not 16.

Popoto.~<3

@ 16, isn't it kinda...not allowed for a parent to reap into your bank account and flog your money? I mean it's YOUR money, not theirs. or setup a new bank account under YOUR name (since you're 16) and have work transfer it there instead.

I absolutely hate parents who control what you can and cant do with your hard-earned money. my parents were the same until I was 17 and as said above.

I also hate my parents when they say "no you cant cook yourself something tonight with YOUR money because dinners already planned, then my sister attacks me with "you're lazy, you do nothing, you should [bleep]ing cook for all of us"

Im at work 3 nights a week, thats 3 nights I forfeit my dinner out of 7, I offered to cook my own stuff, I ACTUALLY do stuff instead of copping the whole "I have a baby I cant do anything" shit, YOU opted to have a kid knowing what it'll entitle to (as well as a bottomless stomach Fiancée) AND you dont cook for everyone else to begin with!

So as far as I'm concerned: [bleep] them, Im cooking what meal I want, I'm 21, not 16.

I'll be out of the house in a year and a half. Good thing they're paying for college tuition and all that other mess though for the mean time. I generally don't have to pay for much on my own. Kind of lucky, but it takes a way a sense on independence.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

The quality of 'stepford-ness'. Why so docile, subservient... accepting of authority? You should realise that you don't have to acquiesce to their demands when you've reached the age of maturity.

Less problems>More problems.

sig2-3.jpg

When you're at an intersection where you can turn left or right onto a road, and there is clearly enough space for two cars to be next to each other and be able to turn at the same time, but people still sit in the god damn middle, so you have to wait for them before anyone else can go.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

The quality of 'stepford-ness'. Why so docile, subservient... accepting of authority? You should realise that you don't have to acquiesce to their demands when you've reached the age of maturity.

A friend put it nicely to me the other day - some people just don't like confrontations. We know a guy who's PhD supervisor is essentially a bad person with bad ethics and participates in scientific fraud. He took this guy's thesis paper, changed the orders of the names so that he's no longer first and then invented data, submitted the paper without his permission and then made the guy do post-hoc experiments for the data he invented. What did he do? Well, he's doing the experiments now... his 7th year trying to get a PhD.

I would've flipped my [bleep]ing shit, nobody messes with my hard earned work, especially when it involves roping me into fraud. The fact that your parents do this to you, I'm surprised you aren't rippin heads off.

hiccup.png

Dealing with someone going berserk just because they felt you undermined their authority when you really didn't feel like bothering with their idiotic waste-of-time bullcrap. Brother is still raging over the fact I have a headache and cannot bother answering his questions (which the answers are very obvious) and "being a pansy because I don't talk loud enough". His "seniority makes up for stupidity" way of thinking is really tempting me to actually put him in his place hard as a reminder I am not a second-class citizen. <_<

A friend put it nicely to me the other day - some people just don't like confrontations. We know a guy who's PhD supervisor is essentially a bad person with bad ethics and participates in scientific fraud. He took this guy's thesis paper, changed the orders of the names so that he's no longer first and then invented data, submitted the paper without his permission and then made the guy do post-hoc experiments for the data he invented. What did he do? Well, he's doing the experiments now... his 7th year trying to get a PhD.

I would've flipped my [bleep]ing shit, nobody messes with my hard earned work, especially when it involves roping me into fraud. The fact that your parents do this to you, I'm surprised you aren't rippin heads off.

You're making this sound a lot worse than it actually is. They still pay for pretty much everything in my life. They just take the money and put it in a bank account that's suppose to be a saving account or something. All I am saying is that it would be nice to actually be able to spend some of that cash myself on things I want instead of having to argue with them about buying things such as games.

sig2-3.jpg

You're making this sound a lot worse than it actually is. They still pay for pretty much everything in my life. They just take the money and put it in a bank account that's suppose to be a saving account or something. All I am saying is that it would be nice to actually be able to spend some of that cash myself on things I want instead of having to argue with them about buying things such as games.

Shrug. You're still pretty well off. You could always try frankly discussing it with them beforehand rather than as a heat of the moment thing.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Shrug. You're still pretty well off. You could always try frankly discussing it with them beforehand rather than as a heat of the moment thing.

It would take like 2 months of discussion to buy a 60$ ps3 game with them...

sig2-3.jpg

Don't worry I've had the same problem with my parents, I remember I had to mail cash to buy my first runescape membership :rolleyes: . I'm curious as to how old you are that you still have to ask them about it every time you buy games and stuff.

Staurolite.png

Don't worry I've had the same problem with my parents, I remember I had to mail cash to buy my first runescape membership :rolleyes: . I'm curious as to how old you are that you still have to ask them about it every time you buy games and stuff.

Gabe is 16 iirc.

Gabe is 16 iirc.

^. It took me about 6 months to convince them to let me buy RS p2p when I was 13 or so lol.

sig2-3.jpg

Gabe is 16 iirc.

^. It took me about 6 months to convince them to let me buy RS p2p when I was 13 or so lol.

Haha wow, I rarely bothered to argue with my parents over the games, but I bought several games last semester, which was my first time living by myself long-term. My mom came to visit and she didn't say anything about them. You ever think about moving out when/if you plan to go to college?

Staurolite.png

women and my general feelings toward them.

Whoa there Rpg, you can't go knocking down half of the world population just because of your feelings towards a few of them.

okay,then just my general feelings toward them piss me off [the fact i feel that way, not that i hate an entire gender]

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

The fact that, despite how long you research or how hard you push or how patient or courteous you are, you're still just the same rag doll as everyone else when it comes to nature.

Having to say 'No' every [bleep]ing time I pay for something at a store because they're trying to offer me some loyalty or membership card. I'm not desperate enough to want 1p back for every £1 I spend just so you can keep all sorts of data about my shopping habits and personal details.

Gabe is 16 iirc.

Haha wow, I rarely bothered to argue with my parents over the games, but I bought several games last semester, which was my first time living by myself long-term. My mom came to visit and she didn't say anything about them. You ever think about moving out when/if you plan to go to college?

I know 100% that I'm moving out during college. Most likely to a different state even.

sig2-3.jpg

Having to say 'No' every [bleep]ing time I pay for something at a store because they're trying to offer me some loyalty or membership card. I'm not desperate enough to want 1p back for every £1 I spend just so you can keep all sorts of data about my shopping habits and personal details.

To be fair, if it's a store that you go to a lot and buy a metric crapton of things every time you go, you're completely losing out. And they already have records of your sales. What do you think happens with receipts?

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

What the hell is this crap? I applied for the same job on the same day as somebody else. They have no job experience, didn't list any references, had worse availibility than me, and they get scheduled for an interview? What the [bleep], did they draw names out of a hat or something?

EDIT: Forgot that I had already posted earlier. Sorry for the double post...

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

The fact that, despite how long you research or how hard you push or how patient or courteous you are, you're still just the same rag doll as everyone else when it comes to nature.

For me, being reminded of this basic fact is actually a nice thing.

hiccup.png

What the [bleep], did they draw names out of a hat or something?

Yes. They do exactly that.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg