Things that annoy the HELL out of you.

Assume Nothing

The new posts are terrible. I think we've already established this. A few were bad before too, but there was some funny mixed in.

It's always seemed to be bad to me, every time I've visited 9gag it's dumb rage comic crap and pictures taken from reddit or 4chan with the 9gag watermark slapped on it.

There never used to be a watermark. I agree that the quality of the posts there has declined to the point that I don't visit very much any more.

Even at it's best, probably only 25% of the stuff was actually funny.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Graphics cards on laptops/notebooks/whatever-you-call-them. God damn they're rubbish.

But decent desktops (as in ones that won't be obsolete in 24 months) cost like a grand, and all the good PC games recommend those specs.

RAGE.

People who think Africa is a country. :wall:

Mine is a bit similar to yours.

People who think Mexican is a language.

Well, I guess you could say "Mexican" is a Spanish dialect :P

That's probably what they mean too though, but hey it's still called spanish right? :P

When I type and I subconsciously capitalize words Like This Without Even realizing it.

I do that too but usually only with nouns (not proper nouns). It's annoying as hell, but I usually catch it before I press enter/submit.

When you look out the window and it looks all sunny and hot, but once you step outside you notice it's freezing cold.

That's what spring is like here. It gets sunny long before it really gets warm. You just downgrade from winter coat to light jacket or hoodie and your good most days, unless its super windy (so you always look at a tree or flag first).

On a similar note, I was at a hotel in Orlando, Florida, a few years back, and it was sunny and warm, but the windows on the hotel by the pool had like super tinting on them that always made it look like it was cold and about to start pissing down rain any second. Then you open the door and realize that the windows are just trolling you.

When you look out the window and it looks all sunny and hot, but once you step outside you notice it's freezing cold.

In my viewpoint, I find that an amazing sensation. Since I am cold tolerant to the point I find anything over 70 degrees Fahrenheit uncomfortable, it's irritating I cannot walk outside in the morning during springtime unless it's windy or cool. I guess I will go back to just doing cold showers and go outside after I get some clothes on to enjoy the breeze going through my wet hair for awhile.

In my viewpoint, I find that an amazing sensation. Since I am cold tolerant to the point I find anything over 70 degrees Fahrenheit uncomfortable, it's irritating I cannot walk outside in the morning during springtime unless it's windy or cool. I guess I will go back to just doing cold showers and go outside after I get some clothes on to enjoy the breeze going through my wet hair for awhile.

Lately I've found that I'm cold tolerant to, meaning my parents got really pissed because I wore nothing more than a sweater and a light coat all winter. But for some reason I'm not that impartial to heat either, I don't like it but it's fine to have...

@Jane, people who use macs are a lower percent than people that don't, and I don't use a mac because I have before and I found the OS screwy.

My boyfriend is, Hot. aswell =p

He wears a shirt when theres snow outside, he never feels cold :x

Anddd that annoys me cus girls use him to warm up :( me jelly.

Be polite. Be efficient. Have a plan to kill everyone you meet.

Lately I've found that I'm cold tolerant to, meaning my parents got really pissed because I wore nothing more than a sweater and a light coat all winter. But for some reason I'm not that impartial to heat either, I don't like it but it's fine to have...

I end up angering MANY people when I outright do anything to make it colder (I am in the extreme minority so I have to put up with sweating like a furnace) from redialing the thermostat (I manipulate it twice a day on average when it's cold) to causing others to suffer cold winds because I need a quick chill down. It doesn't mean I don't care for others (unless it's my dad and brother), but I am not sweating out a lot because most think anything less than furnace temperatures is less than tolerable.

I usually wear long-sleeved shirts or really light coats during winter.

OT: People who feel the need to obstruct others' paths and goals if they don't live up to their moral standards in the slightest.

I was playing Tetris in class to beat my high score of 900,000. At some point I got bored because I was playing for a while and decided to do work so I let the blocks build up. Looked at the score and I was at 890,000. :evil:

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

I'm trying to reinstall a printer that may or may not be broken on to a computer that was hilariously obsolete 5 years ago. After that, I have to find out if there's anything wrong with my own printer, because I know I'm going to need it later today. I also have a bit of a headache, probably from either dehydration or breathing in charcoal dust for the past three hours (Probably both).

I could never work in a computer science/support-related field. I barely have the patience for fixing the ones at home.

At least new toilet paper is IN the room. After living in this new house for six months, I still have no clue where the extra toilet paper is held. :mellow:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

People who keep one-sided conversations and just keep talking about stuff I really don't care about without really leaving any gaps for me to say anything.

Also, ever since memes and rage comics hit the mainstream, it's become cool to say things like "trolling" and "[bleep] please" and whatever in real life. People who constantly do that (and I know a few) make me want to punch them.