Things that annoy the HELL out of you.

Assume Nothing

If your headphones stop working in one ear, you've blown them from playing too loud, Skully.

The 'your mum' fad.

Then the company annoys me for making it possible to play them at such a volume that breaks them.

It's really your fault for playing them too loud. Sure, they make it possible, but it's going to damage the headphones over time, and it'll be worse for your hearing.

As for things that annoy me, people who play music too loudly with headphones on, on a public bus. What's the [bleep]ing point of the headphones if I hear it anyway? And as an extension, those who play their [cabbage]ty music loudly on a public bus, knowing everyone else is going to hear it.

I hate that too. It's one of the many reasons I hate taking the bus. I don't need to hear your damn hardcore techno music, nor do I have to see your damn [wagon] crack, so pull up your pants.

On that note, I hate wannabe-gangsters, the ones wearing white baseball caps crooked and walking around with their pants around their ankles.

If your headphones stop working in one ear, you've blown them from playing too loud, Skully.

The 'your mum' fad.

Then the company annoys me for making it possible to play them at such a volume that breaks them.

They wouldn't sell any if people never needed to replace them :rolleyes:

That's something that annoys me though?

The 'your mum' fad.

It's really your fault for playing them too loud. Sure, they make it possible, but it's going to damage the headphones over time, and it'll be worse for your hearing.

I don't care. :D

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

The 'your mum' fad.

As for things that annoy me, people who play music too loudly with headphones on, on a public bus. What's the [bleep]ing point of the headphones if I hear it anyway? And as an extension, those who play their [cabbage]ty music loudly on a public bus, knowing everyone else is going to hear it.

I hate that too. It's one of the many reasons I hate taking the bus. I don't need to hear your damn hardcore techno music, nor do I have to see your damn [wagon] crack, so pull up your pants.

On that note, I hate wannabe-gangsters, the ones wearing white baseball caps crooked and walking around with their pants around their ankles.

Agreed :thumbup:

There's this one really really really annoying freshman on my bus to school and he always blasts his music, worse he sings to it and he's so fat when he starts his bloody fist pumping and dancing he shakes the bus.

kaisershami.png

He who wears his morality but as his best garment were better naked... Your daily life is your temple and your religion

6. Atheists who refuse to at least consider the possibility of a theist entity.

Atheism is commonly described as the position that there are no deities. It can also mean the rejection of belief in the existence of deities. A broader meaning is simply the absence of belief that any deities exist. Atheism is distinguished from theism, which in its most general form is belief that at least one deity exists.

Perhaps you're looking for an agnostic?

There's a difference between considering the possibility of a theist entity, and disbelieving in one.

I'm an atheist, and I'm well aware to the possibility for a God to exist. I just don't trust so.

9. Disney, Nick, and other "pop stars". Miley Cyrus, the Jonas Brothers, Justin Bieber, the Wolff brothers, and others like them? They aren't talented. At all.

This really annoys me too, but as long as there are insecure teenage girls who think their love lives are like that of dramas on TV, these "stars" will continue to shine.

There's a guy in my class that absolutely needs to be among all the attention happening even though he wasn't involved in any way, he'd just pop up and act all "cool" about the situation.

00:00:05

00:00:04

00:00:03

00:00:02

00:00:01

00:00:00

Break the Walls down!

9. Disney, Nick, and other "pop stars". Miley Cyrus, the Jonas Brothers, Justin Bieber, the Wolff brothers, and others like them? They aren't talented. At all.

This really annoys me too, but as long as there are insecure teenage girls who think their love lives are like that of dramas on TV, these "stars" will continue to shine.

There's a guy in my class that absolutely needs to be among all the attention happening even though he wasn't involved in any way, he'd just pop up and act all "cool" about the situation.

00:00:05

00:00:04

00:00:03

00:00:02

00:00:01

00:00:00

Break the Walls down!

6. Atheists who refuse to at least consider the possibility of a theist entity.

Atheism is commonly described as the position that there are no deities. It can also mean the rejection of belief in the existence of deities. A broader meaning is simply the absence of belief that any deities exist. Atheism is distinguished from theism, which in its most general form is belief that at least one deity exists.

Perhaps you're looking for an agnostic?

There's a difference between considering the possibility of a theist entity, and disbelieving in one.

I'm an atheist, and I'm well aware to the possibility for a God to exist. I just don't trust so.

However, the statement could be changed to any belief, hence my reference to agnosticism. Surely it must be equally as annoying to him when theists do not consider the possibility of there not being a deity; I am unsure why the reference was only towards atheists.

hopesolopatriot.jpg

To clear this up, I hate people on both extremes. Atheists that have their beliefs to act rebellious, or never even looked at the possibility, and Theists who blindly follow their religion without any consideration for other possibilities.

And I especially hate people, Theist and Atheist, that feel the need to try convert you. Especially when they get pissed off about stupid things.

Ex. Atheists wanting "In God We Trust" to be taken off US currency, Theists wanting schools to stop teaching the theory of Evolution.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Just remembered another thing. Teens that ride around town slowly with their bass cranked up at 11 o'clock at night. Really makes me want to do this to them:

[hide]

bass.png

[/hide]

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

People who re-inact a movie's funny part 5 seconds after you just saw it (mainly when im watching movies in school)

mck.pngMck.png

Noobs: We pay we say

JaGeX: How much will you pay?

People who think that every thread should be about religion and if anyone mentions it, they have the right to pull the thread into an argument about it.

[bleep] off.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

To clear this up, I hate people on both extremes. Atheists that have their beliefs to act rebellious, or never even looked at the possibility, and Theists who blindly follow their religion without any consideration for other possibilities.

And I especially hate people, Theist and Atheist, that feel the need to try convert you. Especially when they get pissed off about stupid things.

Ex. Atheists wanting "In God We Trust" to be taken off US currency, Theists wanting schools to stop teaching the theory of Evolution.

My opinion exactly.

One thing that pisses me off is people lack of knowledge that the passing lane is meant for PASSING!!! The highway out side my house speed limit is 65MPH. I normally go about 70, so I do pass a lot. But there will be people doing 55 IN THE PASSING LANE, like that is where they need to be... <_<

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Guest Mrmegakirby

There's one highway near where I live that everyone has a desire to go 20km/h below the speed limit. It's an 80 km/h zone, everyone wants to do 60. It's a straight, flat highway, perfectly safe, no reason to go so damn slow on it.

There's one highway near where I live that everyone has a desire to go 20km/h below the speed limit. It's an 80 km/h zone, everyone wants to do 60. It's a straight, flat highway, perfectly safe, no reason to go so damn slow on it.

Cops? :???:

Guest Mrmegakirby

Not a commonly blitzed area. And, even if it was, going the damn speed limit is not illegal.

I'm in 6th form at college, i have frees and go around the village quite a lot with my friends, and what annoys me is:

People who are not in 6th form, that don't have frees, that purposely skive off lessons...

Seriously, if you're going to skive your lessons what is the point of going to school!

homerandfatov1.jpg

I'm in 6th form at college, i have frees and go around the village quite a lot with my friends, and what annoys me is:

People who are not in 6th form, that don't have frees, that purposely skive off lessons...

Seriously, if you're going to skive your lessons what is the point of going to school!

And your frees would be better used for studying for exams.

They're no worse than you.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

Extremes in general tend to be annoying. It's the opinion of a minority that often ends up representing the entire group.

[hide]

2w3s2s7.png

[/hide][bleep]

s5g5tw.jpg

This girl sits next to me in Biology. TURBANTURBANTURBAN

Nothing really annoys the hell out of me at this moment in time.

Except maybe...rude people, I have to tolerate a lot of them.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

[hide]

2w3s2s7.png

[/hide][bleep]

[hide]

s5g5tw.jpg

This girl sits next to me in Biology. TURBANTURBANTURBAN[/hide]

:?

wtf1qd.png

She's not that annoying in real life, but she floods my feed 24/7.

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

The 'your mum' fad.

You know where the pants fad came from? Guys in prison who wanna get butt [bleep]ed pulled their pants down around their [wagon]. MORE PROOF HIGH SCHOOL GANGSTERS ARE GAY

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

A thing that annoys me is people who like to take their pretty little time going to class and it just so happens that they like taking majority of the hallway with their slow [wagon] friends.

MOVE OUT OF THE WAY FAT-[wagon] I STILL HAVE 3 PLIGHTS OF STAIRS TO GO!!!

Wongton is better than me in anyway~~

94qbe.jpg