Due to the significant updates that have taken place, you now need to login with your display name or e-mail address, NOT your login name. ×
Due to posts that are 5+ years old being rebuilt, some of the older BBCodes may not have converted properly but still be in the post. Most posts are unaffected but some using what was our custom BBCode (like [spoiler]) will be a bit broken. ×
Assume Nothing

Things that annoy the HELL out of you.

Lol...why hack his ass, I bet you'd have more fun hacking his acc's. Another thing that annoys me: jahova's witnesses. They come to your door and bring religion/ask you to join them. In a way, they're the trick or treaters of religion...

div>

Do you still have that modded baseball bat, dizzle?

Yep. Never got too far with the modding, though. But it's useless unless I backtrace my online nemeses.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

When you're sitting next to a friend at the computer and they demand that you look away when they type in a password. I can understand for some random person, but do you really think that I'm going to carefully watch your every key stroke in the hopes of later hacking you?

That's where a good typing speed comes in. People can't even see what you're typing

Two things that are recently annoying me: Double posts, and spam filters.

(I double posted)

When your creativeness is like 90% blocked, 10% seeping out so you get creative spurts now and then. I'm in the 90% zone so I can't form that sentence any better :P

And when people don't listen to you. Had some of that today and didn't get coffee/sleep so I may have insulted some people. I will apologise to them if they bring it up. I'm a good person really.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Guest Rob

There's one girl in my geography class who couldn't name any provinces of Canada, any capital cities of provinces, or find Canada on a world map. (We live in Canada, by the way)

:wall:

There's one girl in my geography class who couldn't name any provinces of Canada, any capital cities of provinces, or find Canada on a world map. (We live in Canada, by the way)

Canada's the hat-looking thing on top of America, right?

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Canada's the hat-looking thing on top of America, right?

I always thought of it as the highest hat, but whatever. See, it goes like this.

Canada - Highest hat

US - Lower Hat

Mexico - Still lower hat

Guatemala

Honduras

Nicaragua

Costa Rica

Colombia

Bolivia

and Argentina as the mastermind behind the great hat conspiracy.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

and Argentina as the mastermind behind the great hat conspiracy.

Don't mock me now. :sad:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Crazy drivers. I find it disgusting how apathetic some people are when it comes to the lives of everybody else on the road. If flooring it and swerving was nothing more than an exhibition to see who is the most hardcore adrenaline junkie (or who is most likely to win a Darwin Award), then go [developmentally delayed] all you want. But since toying around with tons of steel at high velocities on roads populated with innocent bystanders causes death after death after death, I have a pretty big problem with it.

I piss so many people off at stoplights, people who are crazy drivers I mean. I slowly break, letting go of the gas half a block away (rushing to the line won't do anything; it's still red...plus there's a chance it goes green so you don't even stop).

Once it turns green, I calmly accelerate. Not even hitting 20 by the opposite crosswalk. By quarter-block down I'm at normal speeds. But before that I hear

VROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM.

Big truck cuts me off. Goes 20 above the speed limit, then I see bright red lights faaaaar in the distance...he's not breaking for a stoplight mind you. :-)

siggy3s.jpg

Lol...I used to drive my car 5k under the speed limit, just to anger the speed-freaks on the road....that is, until I found that journey cd...now just open my windows when I wanna piss'm off...lol

div>

The thing that I hate is when drivers seem to think that 35 is the universal speed limit. How are you zooming out of my sight when we're leaving the neighborhood but then I see you crawling when the speed limit is 50?

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

I couldn't name a capital of a province in Canada either, but I dont live there.

I couldn't name a capital of a province in Canada either, but I dont live there.

The only one I know is Edmonton of Alberta. I can name a few provinces though. Can Canadians name all 50 states? It's fine if you can't because most Americans can't name 10.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

The only one I know is Edmonton of Alberta. I can name a few provinces though. Can Canadians name all 50 states? It's fine if you can't because most Americans can't name 10.

I'm pretty sure I can :P

Let's see (I won't google till I have to)

[hide]

1. Arkansas
  2. Alabama
  3. Texas
  4. New Mexico
  5. Rhode Island
  6. Georgia
  7. South Dakota
  8. North Dakota
  9. Illinios
  10. Michigan
  11. New York
  12. Washington
  13. Washington DC
  14. Massechusets(sp?)
  15. California
  16. Nevada
  17. Colorado
  18. Oregon
  19. Ohio
  20. Indiana
  21. Virginia
  22. West Virginia
  23. Hawaii
  24. Alaska
  25. Florida
  26. Tennessee
  27. new jersey
  28. Nebraska
  29. Wyoming
  30. Louisiana
  31. Arizona
  32. Utah
  33. Conneticut
  34. North Carolina
  35. South Carolina
  36. Minnesota
  37. California
  38. Wisconsin
  39. Delaware

[/hide]

Well I didn't google for any of that, not bad...can't believe I forgot so many though lol, they're probably really obvious ones too.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

I'm pretty sure I can :P

Let's see (I won't google till I have to)

[hide]

1. Arkansas
  2. Alabama
  3. Texas
  4. New Mexico
  5. Rhode Island
  6. Georgia
  7. South Dakota
  8. North Dakota
  9. Illinios
  10. Michigan
  11. New York
  12. Washington
  13. Washington DC
  14. Massechusets(sp?)
  15. California
  16. Nevada
  17. Colorado
  18. Oregon
  19. Ohio
  20. Indiana
  21. Virginia
  22. West Virginia
  23. Hawaii
  24. Alaska
  25. Florida
  26. Tennessee
  27. new jersey
  28. Nebraska
  29. Wyoming
  30. Louisiana
  31. Arizona
  32. Utah
  33. Conneticut
  34. North Carolina
  35. South Carolina
  36. Minnesota
  37. California
  38. Wisconsin
  39. Delaware

[/hide]

Well I didn't google for any of that, not bad...can't believe I forgot so many though lol, they're probably really obvious ones too.

Nice, you only missed Oklahoma, Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire, Minnesota, Kansas, Missouri, Maryland, Utah, Mississippi, Idaho, and Pennsylvania.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Guest Rob

(My point was, it annoys the hell out of me when people know NOTHING about the country they live in)

(My point was, it annoys the hell out of me when people know NOTHING about the country they live in)

What about when people know nothing about the rest of the world, and only know about their own countries? I think that's worse.

What about when people know nothing about the rest of the world, and only know about their own countries? I think that's worse.

I think it is excusable for people to know nothing about anything as long as they don't pretend that they know something about it.

For instance, if someone doesn't know anything about events in Africa, but he just lives in his home in the hills of Virginia and doesn't really care about whats happening in the rest of the world, then thats fine.

Its annoying though when people try to say something like "This is the best country!" when they don't even know anything about other countries...

Myweponsgood.gif

Need assistance in any of these skills? PM me in game, my private chat is always ON

I've been carrying an unlabeled map for the last few weeks just for that purpose. Whenever someone says "X country sucks", or some other such stupidity, I take it out and ask them to point it out. One person didn't know where Mexico was :-|

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Guest Rob

I've been carrying an unlabeled map for the last few weeks just for that purpose. Whenever someone says "X country sucks", or some other such stupidity, I take it out and ask them to point it out. One person didn't know where Mexico was :-|

Idontwanttoliveinthisworldanymore.jpg

You've got to have a backup plan in case somebody has basic knowledge of the world. You should ask about the most recent war said country was in.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg