Due to the significant updates that have taken place, you now need to login with your display name or e-mail address, NOT your login name. ×
Due to posts that are 5+ years old being rebuilt, some of the older BBCodes may not have converted properly but still be in the post. Most posts are unaffected but some using what was our custom BBCode (like [spoiler]) will be a bit broken. ×
Assume Nothing

Things that annoy the HELL out of you.

Youtube.

whatthecrap.png

What the hell youtube? Really?

A 15 second Ad? MY GOD, IT'S BEGUN.

Use adblock on firefox. I never get commercials on my videos.

Unless they found a way to get around it.

Ive never gotten a commercial either.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Ambiguous texts.

"Your day might be great, but mine sucks and that's all I can say"

"Why?"

Granted, I did reply an hour later because I had been sleeping, but still, it's been a couple hours since I replied and three since the initial text! I have a phone call to make when she's at lunch.

/FG/First thread post to when I joined the family.

VR48f.jpg

[hide=Insert rant here]blahblahblahLIFE[/hide]

img

Not surprising. They still aren't profitable; they have to pursue aggressive advertising in order to try to break even.

They have a choice between a free download of Google Chrome and an advertisement. Wouldn't just showing the advertisement be more profitable?

It's an ad for their own browser (Google owns YT) so the more people using it = the better for Google.

Yeah, Google does own Youtube, I just thought that they'd rather have main advertisements then have more people download their browser for free which won't really help much when it comes to profit.

But, yeah I can see that side too.

It's still more people using their product. They win either way.

For some reason, the Today thread in Tipit offtopic forums pisses me off. I never posted on

that thread not even once.

Actually, you've posted on it twice :P

http://forum.tip.it/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=stats&do=who&t=195466

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

For some reason, the Today thread in Tipit offtopic forums pisses me off. I never posted on

that thread not even once.

Actually, you've posted on it twice :P

http://forum.tip.it/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=stats&do=who&t=195466

Oh wow... 468 times for me in that one.

Working Saturdays. I've been at my job for almost 3 and a half years and people who started in February are getting Saturdays off while I'm being forced to work.

People on Facebook:

"make a insult jokingly> haha, jkjk"

You don't need to type 'jk'... Ugh. Just irks me, doesn't make me rage though.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

People on Facebook:

"make a insult jokingly> haha, jkjk"

You don't need to type 'jk'... Ugh. Just irks me, doesn't make me rage though.

It seems a lot of people on facebook are internet-challenged except for nerds...

especially my brother who misspells every. [bleep]ing. word., thinking it looks cool. And it's just annoying.

Ambiguous texts.

"Your day might be great, but mine sucks and that's all I can say"

"Why?"

Granted, I did reply an hour later because I had been sleeping, but still, it's been a couple hours since I replied and three since the initial text! I have a phone call to make when she's at lunch.

This, especially when it's a "My life sucks" kind of post on Facebook and when you ask what's wrong you get "text me" or "i don't wanna talk about it"

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

It seems a lot of people on facebook are internet-challenged

Yeah. Lots are actually just grammar-challenged. :razz:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

People in my Japanese class.

So glad the last day in the class was today.

Holy [cabbage], they make me want to kill myself.

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

It is pretty much the easiest class I've taken in my life and over half the students have C's or below.

Most of the kids don't pay attention in class at all. Which wouldn't be a problem if they understood the material.

I don't pay attention and its so [bleep]ing easy.

People still complain about writing in hiragana AFTER WE'VE BEEN IN THE CLASS A WHOLE [bleep]ING YEAR.

Not to mention the teacher basically babies them and doesn't live up to his word.

He said that anyone with a C or below would be dropped. Which would mean about 10 people out of 30 would be left.

No one was dropped. Its so [bleep]ing stupid.

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Budget cuts. One of my band directors is leaving because my school can no longer afford to keep him. <_<

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Allergies. As in seasonal allergies. So annoying.

Yay for Claritin I guess.

I just wear sunglasses.

elknight, that's pretty stupid. Nothing you can really do about it though, is there ?

I just wear sunglasses.

elknight, that's pretty stupid. Nothing you can really do about it though, is there ?

Nope, there are no IB Japanese classes, which I would take if I could.

I might be able to convince the teacher that I could do self study next year though.

Since the same people will be in the class next year.

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Really, no IB Japanese class? That sucks; would be a really easy HL testing class. I regret choosing Spanish (I chose it in 7th grade, now I'm kind of stuck with it). Not only is it harder than Mandarin/Japanese*, but our teacher is a [bleep]ing moron who should have been fired years ago. She constantly gets in trouble with the administration, she can't teach, her curriculum is completely disorganized, and everybody (not an exaggeration) hates her. Fortunately there's another great Spanish teacher, who I honestly hope I get next year.

*I don't know if the language itself is easier, but the class definitely is.

uhhh Rogers not sending through 1/10 of my text messages, same for ones I receive. It leads to very sticky situations, and theres no real excuse for dropping text messages other than you're a [cabbage]ty useless cellphone carrier that I want to punch in the genitals.

hiccup.png

People who don't stop at crosswalks when there are pedestrians and cops wasting time looking for speeders when they could make an easy 200$ fining people who don't stop. I have to cross about 4-5 crosswalks on my bike to get to school, so my only solution is to wait til the near side doesn't have cars and sit in the middle of the road. Generally people will stop so the other cars don't have to wait <_<

PM me for fitocracy invite

People who don't stop at crosswalks when there are pedestrians and cops wasting time looking for speeders when they could make an easy 200$ fining people who don't stop. I have to cross about 4-5 crosswalks on my bike to get to school, so my only solution is to wait til the near side doesn't have cars and sit in the middle of the road. Generally people will stop so the other cars don't have to wait <_<

I always stop for pedestrians but some people just really need to walk faster. Also, people need to jog and ride their bikes on the sidewalk. You can easily move out of the way when you meet a person on the sidewalk, not so much when it's a damn car on the street.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Guest Rob

There's a local crossing guard who annoys the hell out of me. When she has kids to cross, she stops cars over 15 seconds before the kids actually begin to cross the road. I timed it, she's never stopped cars while giving the kids 15 seconds to get to the bloody crosswalk. And it's a fairly busy road.

uhhh Rogers not sending through 1/10 of my text messages, same for ones I receive. It leads to very sticky situations, and theres no real excuse for dropping text messages other than you're a [cabbage]ty useless cellphone carrier that I want to punch in the genitals.

That's because Rogers is a [cabbage]ty useless carrier. $120 a month for 5gb of data? Go [bleep] yourself. I get unlimited data as part of my plan, and its under $50 with fees and everything.

Seriously though. Youtube is utterly free. There is absolutely no cost unless you want to pay for an extra special account. You should be grateful it even exists.

I tend to get annoyed when people complain about free stuff in general. The only thing that comes close to that in terms of annoyance is when people complain about something not being free.

I was mourning for my free hardcore... quoth the server, '404.'

td2sig.jpg