Things that annoy the HELL out of you.

Assume Nothing

Halo isn't exactly a bad game, it just has the worst fanbase of any game next to CoD or any JRPG.

CoD players aren't even that bad???????????????? Some of the ex-comp CoD4 players are really nice guys. Only JRPGs with bad fanbases are FF and Atlus ones.

Halo is an awful game on just about every level

CoD players are pretty terrible. Sure there are small exceptions but for the majority, no.

[hide=CoD Fanbase]2cwx1zt.jpg[/hide]

[hide=JRPG Fanbasee185ra.jpg][/hide]

Here's another thing: people who completely change their display name. You know I thought maleficus left this forum right?

TANSTAAFL

1) People who are unable to use the word "you're" and instead use "your". I'm not lying when I say I get headaches everytime I see this.

2) The fact that Jagex has completely negalected FunOrb, then they transfer Mod Craddock to War of Legends & Herotopia with Mod Markg leaving a message letting us know that we should basically give up on FunOrb. (btw, please post in this RSOF QFC: 23-24-735-62982477).

3) The majority of YouTube comments.

4) Twitter.

The rest of the things would just cause me to write pages and pages, so I'll stop here.

Runescape Stats:

Dragonmaker9.png

Every stat on highscores!

My website.

I can never find decent video games anymore or even a good game system for that matter. Once you buy a game it should be free to play, so I don't particularly agree with online games, but to each his own.

The problem with people who have no vices is that generally you can be pretty sure they're going to have some pretty annoying virtues.

Halo isn't exactly a bad game, it just has the worst fanbase of any game next to CoD or any JRPG.

CoD players aren't even that bad???????????????? Some of the ex-comp CoD4 players are really nice guys. Only JRPGs with bad fanbases are FF and Atlus ones.

Halo is an awful game on just about every level

CoD players are pretty terrible. Sure there are small exceptions but for the majority, no.

[hide=CoD Fanbase]2cwx1zt.jpg[/hide]

[hide=JRPG Fanbasee185ra.jpg][/hide]

Here's another thing: people who completely change their display name. You know I thought maleficus left this forum right?

uhhhh.....sorry? D:

True. I hadn't even realized that was Maleficus until you pointed it out. It's really confusing when people keep on changing their display name every month or two.

^ I might just change my name from adrenal to ilike[bleep] or something ridiculous like that, my 3 changes get refreshed in a month anyway.

It's amazing at how many names aren't taken.

Using my masterful Photoshop skills, i've managed to create a handy signature for use in preventing any future confusion.

So you are Army.. Wondered where that name went.

I'm actually every other person on this forum except for you.

Brilliant.

Stuck with this for a year.. Only just realised my 3 "free" changes expired 20 minutes ago <_<

Lol standard pix. Are you having fun with the name change?

EDIT: I was going to warn you :P

I hate when people become stone walls during an argument and they just rant and don't hear your rebuttal.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

POST ENDING IN 71 DECIDES MY NEW NAME FOR A MONTH.

Now you hope it's somebody nice.

King_of_Nyancat

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

King_of_Nyancat

... [bleep]. okay.

Should change your avatar/signature as well to make it more fitting.

King_of_Nyancat

That's seriously the best you could think of? I am disappointed in you. :notalk:

NiQlh.jpg

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang