Assume Nothing

Things that annoy the HELL out of you.

When people on Woot! don't buy crap in a woot off so I can't get a bag of crap... I want a diet mountain dew right now, but the next item is coming up... Bleh.

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪

Odd choice of Signature and avvy there H2PM.

I'm posing as Pie*. However, he changed his avatar and sig to mine while I was sleeping so I couldn't get his avatar and sig. I improvised.

*=istolethepie

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

I'm posing as Pie*. However, he changed his avatar and sig to mine while I was sleeping so I couldn't get his avatar and sig. I improvised.

*=istolethepie

Surely you also need to change your name?

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau

*=istolethepie

Surely you also need to change your name?

He doesn't have any name changes.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

Feeling nervous about getting my A-level results tomorrow, I wasn't feeling nervous about getting them, but now I am because all my friends are on facebook going "omg so nervous!!!11!!1" and because people keep going "So, are you nervous about getting your results tomorrow?"

Piscis_Rex.png

99.99999998465% of the world's population is not me, if you are the 0.00000001535% that is me, put this in you signature

-"being famous is like being a woman, if you have to tell people you are, you aren't"

Men who talk in the bathroom. I was in the Olive Garden today and in the bathroom this dude was talking to his son, a toddler (OK, nothing wrong with that) but in the weirdest way possible. He was changing him and swapping between English, French, and Spanish throughout talking to him. Was the weirdest thing to hear whilst trying to take a [cabbage].

That reminds me of when people talk to you in the urinals. If you're drunk and a club or whatever, then it's usually good chat. When you are not however... Awkward.

rosssigfinal.jpg

Some of the most hilarious conversations I've been a part of have been in a toilet in a club with a drunk stranger

Something that's annoyed me today is the fact that the UCAS website hasn't been working properly because of all the people trying to access it, would have really been so difficult to prepare it for the easily predicted amounts of traffic?

Piscis_Rex.png

99.99999998465% of the world's population is not me, if you are the 0.00000001535% that is me, put this in you signature

-"being famous is like being a woman, if you have to tell people you are, you aren't"

Guest Rob

Not being able to fall asleep at 4 in the morning annoys the hell out of me. I'm going to have a hell of a time waking up at 7 am for the first day of school.

Not being able to fall asleep at 4 in the morning annoys the hell out of me. I'm going to have a hell of a time waking up at 7 am for the first day of school.

I tried to go to bed at midnight last night. And yet here we are approaching 1PM :-?

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

The lack of activity on Tipit Forums. *rage*

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Change back to the old name

PM me for fitocracy invite

Any suggestions?

Any suggestions?

Not Trolling

Oh [cabbage], I had no idea you were Dzi lol. I'm zerker inc, I remember tricking with you a [cabbage]load a few years ago.

qs2X.png

"Only by going too far can one find out how far one can go." T.S. Eliot

The lack of activity on Tip.it Forums. *rage*

Any suggestions?

Not Trolling

The Flying Spaghetti Monster told me that I ought to get a better display name. Cynic was taken so I called myself a skeptic >.<.

On Topic: Contradicting advice.

Flying Spaghetti Monster = Tripsis?

ALL HAIL