Things that annoy the HELL out of you.

Assume Nothing

People that ruin the fun, or the opportunity, or an experience, for others.

An example: Today in math, we were given extra time towards the end of class to work on our homework. However, some people chose to gossip instead. Our teacher kindly asked them to quiet down and get back to work. They ignored it and kept talking. She asked them a few more times, but again they ignored her.

Eventually our teacher just got fed up and declared that we will not be having a review day before our math test.

This, except the assignment was made due the next day.

j0xPu5R.png

Chapped lips.

I know exactly what you mean!

One that that annoys me is that when I sleep I keep my door shut. For some reason, my dog opens the door by pushing on with his head. I call for him to come into the bed, but then he runs away <_< It's like he just wants to piss me off... and he does a good job at it.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

People that ruin the fun, or the opportunity, or an experience, for others.

An example: Today in math, we were given extra time towards the end of class to work on our homework. However, some people chose to gossip instead. Our teacher kindly asked them to quiet down and get back to work. They ignored it and kept talking. She asked them a few more times, but again they ignored her.

Eventually our teacher just got fed up and declared that we will not be having a review day before our math test.

This, except the assignment was made due the next day.

This, in both cases. I have had countless times this has happened because one or two idiots screwed over the rest of the class who was serious. Honestly, I sorta want to blame it on the teacher too for being indiscriminate even though it was same 1-3 people since targetting them would just give the people attention they crave. Sad how many did it during Biology by using a religion they obviously didn't follow just to slow the lesson down (it was on Darwin and evolution) so many used the "Jesus is pro" lines to disrupt things...

Some got detentions for being too loud. :P

God, I can't stand the people who have no courtesy for neither the class nor the teacher. I try to be as polite as possible, holding doors open, saying thank you, covering my mouth when I cough. Then I see the pieces of shit who walk around like the world owes them something... It's a college - these people are here because they want to make something out of themselves/the world. But at least the majority of students aren't like that.

People who take their frustrations with a company or a business out on the employees who work in the shop. I'm getting paid a shit wage, I put up with enough rubbish from the company itself. The very last thing we need is a customer mouthing off because she misread a price tag and we can't give her the item for the price she thought it was as it's "false advertising". Explaining to her in a smug tone that her inability to read a bright red price sticker doesn't constitute false advertising was pretty satisfying even if she didn't believe me and wanted to talk to a manager about it.

Also, the customer is not always right. Whoever came up with that has never worked in a shop before.

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

People who take their frustrations with a company or a business out on the employees who work in the shop. I'm getting paid a shit wage, I put up with enough rubbish from the company itself. The very last thing we need is a customer mouthing off because she misread a price tag and we can't give her the item for the price she thought it was as it's "false advertising". Explaining to her in a smug tone that her inability to read a bright red price sticker doesn't constitute false advertising was pretty satisfying even if she didn't believe me and wanted to talk to a manager about it.

Also, the customer is not always right. Whoever came up with that has never worked in a shop before.

Thank you very much on the bolded. Glad someone else knows the insanity of this 'policy'.

This is why I don't get mad at the floor employees, unless you're in customer service where you're supposed to fix my problems or find a guy to fix 'em.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

God, I can't stand the people who have no courtesy for [...] the teacher.

I can't stand kids who take advantage of nice teachers or [bleep]/harass/act disrespectful to those teachers who don't allow their antics.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

I can't stand kids who take advantage of nice teachers or [bleep]/harass/act disrespectful to those teachers who don't allow their antics.

THIS. This so... so much.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Agreed. Even though I was technically the class clown in my class, I was at least respectful to the teacher's wishes in the room, letting in mild jabs when it was appropriate, nice or strict. Oddly, my favorite teachers were the strict "hardasses" people were too busy bashing on to notice their amazing personality traits behind the teaching due to their own shallowness. <_<

Agreed. Even though I was technically the class clown in my class, I was at least respectful to the teacher's wishes in the room, letting in mild jabs when it was appropriate, nice or strict. Oddly, my favorite teachers were the strict "hardasses" people were too busy bashing on to notice their amazing personality traits behind the teaching due to their own shallowness. <_<

Agreed, especially the last part.

To people in my school, "No BS" = "Mean".

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Today in my English class, we were talking about stereotypes. Every time a negative stereotype about girls was brought up, there would be someone who says "that's not true!", saying that not all girls are like that. I don't think they realized we were discussing stereotypes about people, not stating facts about them. Even though my teacher explained it every single time one of them would say that.(the reason it was mostly girls who said that was because there's exactly 3 guys in my English class, myself included...Not saying only girls would do it, there were only really girls to be able to do it).

Today in my English class, we were talking about stereotypes. Every time a negative stereotype about girls was brought up, there would be someone who says "that's not true!", saying that not all girls are like that. I don't think they realized we were discussing stereotypes about people, not stating facts about them. Even though my teacher explained it every single time one of them would say that.(the reason it was mostly girls who said that was because there's exactly 3 guys in my English class, myself included...Not saying only girls would do it, there were only really girls to be able to do it).

Tell them to stfu and get back in the kitchen.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

I'm guessing that joke would have been mentioned several times in discussion.

Because there was only the 3 guys in the class, it actually was only brought up once.

When I get nervous, I get extremely poor circulation in my feet and hands so they turn ice cold.. Pretty annoying.

Ugh I despise that. Although I get it over negative emotions in general (fear, anger, dread, worry, etc).

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

When I get nervous, I get extremely poor circulation in my feet and hands so they turn ice cold.. Pretty annoying.

Ugh I despise that. Although I get it over negative emotions in general (fear, anger, dread, worry, etc).

I have very poor circulation in my right leg. It's always cold. This post made me realize how [bleep]ing cold it feels right now. D:

I have very poor circulation in my right leg. It's always cold. This post made me realize how [bleep]ing cold it feels right now. D:

On that note, make a fist. You are now aware of how your pinky doesn't quite fit in your hand and chafes against your ring finger.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

On that note, make a fist. You are now aware of how your pinky doesn't quite fit in your hand and chafes against your ring finger.

november.png

november.png

I don't get it. :mellow:

november.png

I don't get it. :mellow:

Kinda like thinking about breathing.