Things that annoy the HELL out of you.

Assume Nothing

Maybe I've been in the wrong parts of the internet, but it sort of seems like it's the opposite. You're uncivilized if you celebrate the death of a dictator, but it's alright to do the same for Thatcher.

I'd go further but that would probably lead to a discussion I really don't want to get involved in.

• Like 1

i think australia would be a substantially better place if every major newspaper outlet burnt down tonight without anybody inside and all their sites also burnt down but in an internet way.

the newspapers in australia annoy me

also i kinda like psy's new single but that's a story for the www.tip.it official psy music thread

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

One of my recently-turned-vegan friends went to a house party where there loads of sausage rolls spare. She bagged them and brought them in for us to nibble on. She made the mistake of taking one herself before realising she'd just crammed her mouth full of pork, grabbing a tissue and spitting it out.

I made the point that the pig has already died, that the food was spare anyway, and that her eating the sausage roll would not prevent another pig from being slaughtered to replace the pig that was now lying, cooked, chewed and ultimately not eaten, in the bottom of the bin.

She meekly replied, "I don't care, I won't eat meat. Have you seen how they're killed?"

There are a number of valid reasons why someone would choose not to eat meat. This was not one of them.

• Like 1

-snip-

Gotta love the misconception of consumer's demand marketing.

"If I don't EAT the meat I bought, they'll stop killing animals." :lol:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I can't live without meat and milk.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

Personally I think it's more annoying to have someone interrogate you about the motivations behind your eating habits than it is to have to watch a vegan be harmlessly illogical.

• Like 2

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

Personally I think it's more annoying to have someone interrogate you about the motivations behind your eating habits than it is to have to watch a vegan be harmlessly illogical.

Yarly, and not just about veganism/vegetarianism. "You don't like X food? Why? It's so good! Have you ever had it? You must not have had the good kind, then. Seriously, why don't you like it?"

ASDFGHUEJOIJFPAUUH(Q#FM

My girlfriend is a vegetarian (I'm not) and she will consume your soul if you try to argue with her about it. I couldn't give less of a [bleep] but some people, mercy on their souls.

p2gq.jpg

There is this guy in the neighbour, every morning he yells at the birds, for waking him up. -.- He should get a grip on how animals work, it's not like they're going to listen him yelling: "EYH EFFING BIRDS! Shett up ehm trying to sleep here!" Well, bad attempt and trying to make an accent.

An hour later, he still continues, think he's walking around in the street, and I'm getting more and more sleep deprived.

And having to get up at 5:15 every weekdays for school and studies. Good thing it's only 2 months left. The bad thing is that I failed today. I blame the bird man, and two hours of sleep. Really. Two hours of sleep for an 11 hour day, fat chance. Home studies today for me.

Writing a post and then getting distracted and forgetting to click submit for hours until it's too late to say anything.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

Job adverts/careers advice adverts on Facebook marketed at a logged-in male (me) that have pictures of very pretty and uniformed women.

I don't know what they're trying to say except for "Do this job AND YOU'LL GET TO BONE HER!"

When iTunes decides to delete several of your favorite songs from your library because they no longer sell those songs/albums. I wouldn't be mad if they actually refunded me for them, but guess what? They didn't.

• Like 1

People who don't use BCC when sending mass emails. Is it really that difficult?

Salamoniesunsetsig5.png

8,325th to 99 Firemaking 3/9/08 | 44,811th to 99 Cooking 7/16/08

4,968th to 99 Farming 10/9/09 | Runescaper August 2005-March 2010

Tip.it Mod Feb. 2008-Sep. 2008 | Tip.it Crew Sep. 2008-Nov. 2009

Is that the thing that hides e-mails?

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Yes - blind carbon copy hides your email from other recipients.

Salamoniesunsetsig5.png

8,325th to 99 Firemaking 3/9/08 | 44,811th to 99 Cooking 7/16/08

4,968th to 99 Farming 10/9/09 | Runescaper August 2005-March 2010

Tip.it Mod Feb. 2008-Sep. 2008 | Tip.it Crew Sep. 2008-Nov. 2009

Feeling shitty. I've been feeling low for a couple of years now and I don't know what to do about it. I just passed it off as something that will go as time passes but it's still there. Probably will feel like this for a long time.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Guest Smelly Paws

Yes - blind carbon copy hides your email from other recipients.

It hides recipients from other recipients. So if i sent an email to person A and BCC'd it to person B, person A wouldn't know person B got a copy of it.

If you want to hide an email from recipients you simply don't add them in the first place.

Guest Smelly Paws

Feeling shitty.

This annoys me. I think board moderators/crew/staff should conduct themselves better. Sorry Star but it just lacks any class IMO.

Feeling shitty.

This annoys me. I think board moderators/crew/staff should conduct themselves better. Sorry Star but it just lacks any class IMO.

We're all friends here.

• Like 1