Due to the significant updates that have taken place, you now need to login with your display name or e-mail address, NOT your login name. ×
Due to posts that are 5+ years old being rebuilt, some of the older BBCodes may not have converted properly but still be in the post. Most posts are unaffected but some using what was our custom BBCode (like [spoiler]) will be a bit broken. ×
Assume Nothing

Things that annoy the HELL out of you.

Disagree again. Sometimes it just fits with the look.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

Guest Smelly Paws

I don't mind queuing at all in shops but I don't understand some till operators who will stand there gabbing either unaware or ignoring they've built up a sizable queue. More awareness please.

• Like 1

High waisted shorts. They're not cute.

I disagree. They can look good occasionally.

Negative. Any girl wearing them would look better in something else.

I agreed with RPG. Yeah, sorry, ntycameltoe.

People who chew with their mouth open. It's both disgusting and annoying.

• Like 1

oaM0.png
fXPnd.png

I just heard from the doctor that the MRI is booked till the end of July. When I am abroad. So I am having the MRI of my knee in September. And that means that I have to wear this [bleep]ing orthosis for the whole [bleep]ing summer. Also means, I will be in a lot of pain, the whole [bleep]ing summer. I will be practically handicapped, since I rely on my bicycle for transportation and I can't ride my bicycle with my orthosis.

t3aGt.png

Etc, etc

Did you mention pain relief? If it's a joint injury, apply normal Rest Ice Compress Elevate and take ibuprofen (so long as you're not asthmatic).

And dear lord dont mix alcohol and ibuprfen. Your liver will never forgive you.

• Like 1

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Some [wagon] 4chan mod on /vg/ keeps giving me 3 day bans 'shitposting', and I don't have a dynamic IP anymore.

That injury was 2 weeks ago. Regular RICE seems not too useful by now.

As about inuprofen, doctor allowed me to take up to 3 x 800 mg per day, but I usually don't take it. The pain is not THAT bad,y s I don't want to get addicted to painkillers and yes, I do like to drink. But it is simply that when I hit my foot on something or take off my orthosis I have to be ready for momentary pains of hell. I might have rips in my meniscus and quite probably torn a ligament, I also still have fluid in my knee. But it is not that much fluid that they should take it out.

Right now I have an orthosis which limits my knee movement to 45 degrees. I tried doing a day with 60, after an hour dialled it back. Also tried a night without orthosis, woke up a million times and put it on in the middle of the night, cause pain.

And the worst part is, I won't get a proper diagnosis until September, when I finally get my MRI.

t3aGt.png

Etc, etc

It's your choice, of course, but I wouldn't worry about dependency. Very low risk, hence it's a widely sold OTC drug. It has some pain killing properties but it isn't an opiate, it's an NSAID. Apart from anything else the MRI scan requires the swelling to go down first to provide the clearest image, and ibuprofen is an anti-inflammatory. :)

Try a 400mg dose and see if that manages the pain effectively.

I don't mind queuing at all in shops but I don't understand some till operators who will stand there gabbing either unaware or ignoring they've built up a sizable queue. More awareness please.

You cant just rush the customers that are talking to you out the door either, because then you're not paying attention to them. You cant win in that situation.

I went to go see Man of Steel today. A couple brought a baby to the movie. How is it possible for people to be so inconsiderate of others? There is no possible way to keep a baby quiet for 2 hours and if they couldn't hire a babysitter then they should have waited until the movie came out on DVD.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

I went to go see Man of Steel today. A couple brought a baby to the movie. How is it possible for people to be so inconsiderate of others? There is no possible way to keep a baby quiet for 2 hours and if they couldn't hire a babysitter then they should have waited until the movie came out on DVD.

I'm surprised at how many people don't turn off their phones in the theater. They either don't turn it on silent, so their loud ringtone/text message noises completely snaps me out of the movie trance, or they mute their phone but think that the giant glowing screen isn't noticeable in a dark audience.

When I saw The Hobbit, a guy received three phone calls, and started talking while in his seat before slowly walking out of the theater! And then whenever he'd walk back into the theater, he'd be playing on his phone. :wall:

77yLQy8.png

I'm surprised at how many people don't turn off their phones in the theater. They either don't turn it on silent, so their loud ringtone/text message noises completely snaps me out of the movie trance, or they mute their phone but think that the giant glowing screen isn't noticeable in a dark audience.

When I saw The Hobbit, a guy received three phone calls, and started talking while in his seat before slowly walking out of the theater! And then whenever he'd walk back into the theater, he'd be playing on his phone. :wall:

Thankfully I haven't encountered someone's ringer going off in years but I still get the occasional person checking a text as if their bright screen is only visible to them.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Thankfully I haven't encountered someone's ringer going off in years but I still get the occasional person checking a text as if their bright screen is only visible to them.

That's why I usually wait a week or so when I go see a movie, almost all the seats are empty and I usually never see anyone on their phones during the movie.

• Like 1

Well, I am taking ibuprofen in doses of 800 mg, if my leg hurts. But I cannot ever tell when it will and that ibuprofen isn't enough to mute it completely. But yeah, my swelling has by now lessened and I hope I can straighten my leg in about a week.

t3aGt.png

Etc, etc

cut it off, replace it with cool robot springs + ice dispenser

• Like 1

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

That's why I usually wait a week or so when I go see a movie, almost all the seats are empty and I usually never see anyone on their phones during the movie.

Last movie I went to see where something like that happened was paranormal activity. It was a few weeks after it came out, it was just me and two girls who wouldn't shut up during the movie, in the theater. It was rather annoying but paranormal activity was a bad movie anyway so it's not like I was missing anything.

Ticks. I hope all ticks have some kind of special tick nervous system that not only allows them to feel, but magnifies the pain when I kill them.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Salty people on Injustice. This guy apparently hates Green Lantern more than every other guy's Deathstroke ever.

[hide=NSFW language]

injusticehate1_zps43555dae.jpg

injusticehate2_zps1dcf9bc1.jpg

[/hide]

umvc3_sig3.jpgTokiHakurei-SatellizerelBridget2.png

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

Deathstroke gun spamming is far too much fun though

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Ticks. I hope all ticks have some kind of special tick nervous system that not only allows them to feel, but magnifies the pain when I kill them.

Thankfully I've never come across ticks in the wild, but to replace that I've got fleas, mosquitoes and midges to contend with, which deserve equal amounts of pain. Just found a whole row of bites on my waist this morning, must be that season again.

~ W ~

sigzi.png

Deathstroke gun spamming is far too much fun though

That is until either Bane or Batgirl exposes you.

umvc3_sig3.jpgTokiHakurei-SatellizerelBridget2.png

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0