Assume Nothing

Things that annoy the HELL out of you.

Can you feed spiders with dead crickets? That's what we used for my hedgehog

Can you feed spiders with dead crickets? That's what we used for my hedgehog

No. They won't eat dead things. However, they will eat dying things, and by dying I mean you crush the crickets immediately before offering so that they're still twitching and stuff. If it doesn't move, it won't be interested.

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

Yeah you still get the notification, and the pride of being on someone's list  :notalk: .

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Ya, fairly certain they still get the notification for it though o.o

Lmfao.

So I logged out of TIF a while ago to discourage me from reading it, so I was browsing the forum while logged out. Read this thread, and found out you could spam people with notifications, and I was like, "I've gotta try that!" So I logged in and checked my notifications, just to check on the cat thread.

4hHrvvH.png

I had to load up the thread before I made the connection.

• Like 1

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

Ya, fairly certain they still get the notification for it though o.o

Lmfao.

So I logged out of TIF a while ago to discourage me from reading it, so I was browsing the forum while logged out. Read this thread, and found out you could spam people with notifications, and I was like, "I've gotta try that!" So I logged in and checked my notifications, just to check on the cat thread.

4hHrvvH.png

I had to load up the thread before I made the connection.

Btw, someone should post on the Post a Picture of a Cat and Write What Sound You Think The Cat is Making at the Time of the Picture when the Picture is Being Taken of the Cat thread. :thumbup:

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

So there's the guy you unwittingly trolled Pingouin :P.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Yeah and I got 34 notifications afterwards.

Was wondering why I had so many, I thought itam's blog suddenly became super active

Then it hit me and I understood what was going on.

(Checked the forums for something and saw the notifications but I only checked them hours later)

Looking at my phone at night makes me sneeze

I was expecting pictures. I am disappoint :(.

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

How Notepad supports Ctrl+left/right to scroll between words, Ctrl+Delete to clear the entirety of the remaining line, but refuses to acknowledge Ctrl+Backspace to delete words. I know, I know, I should download Notepad++...

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

Nah notepad++ is out. Sublime and Atom are in right now

• Like 1

I use notepad++. Think I was originally using it for html before I realized that Eclipse supports html

Would it be too harsh to say that people annoy me?   :rolleyes:

Pgkhqob.jpg

Proud Tip.It Moderator December 07 - October 2009
Proud TETAU Member 2006 - 2007 <3
"I had a standing agreement with god. I'd agree to believe in him, barely, so long as he let me sleep in on Sundays." - Rose Hathaway
[ Posting & You ] [ Forum Rules ] [ Next Tetau Event ]

I use notepad++. Think I was originally using it for html before I realized that Eclipse supports html

I use notepad++ to categorize all my copypastas

Someone put a cement block in the middle of the sidewalk somewhere. The logic of said action baffles me.

"Lol you didn't slip on the ice and snow? Here, this will cement your fate!"

• Like 1

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

Also I must either have gained some weight or the fabric become old, because yesterday the seat of my pants tore while I was just minding my own business sitting at home in my comfy chair. RIP.

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

Writing problems:

Apparently some people don't get that "can we talk about this later" doesn't mean "why yes, I can dedicate the next seven hours to your self insert's personal romance arc even though I JUST TOLD YOU THAT I DON'T HAVE ENOUGH OF THE OUTLINE DONE TO TELL YOU HOW TO MAKE IT FIT IN WITH THE REST OF THE PLOT" And did I mention that he only caught wind of the project yesterday and is now demanding that I have it done by next month because even if I've been meticulously writing and rewriting everything to build a consistent and living setting for the better part of six months, he really wants to see that romance subplot and that is clearly more important than everything else in my life and I should drop everything and finish it even though he's monopolizing literally all of my free time and energy for this one [bleep]ing love triangle

So basically, six months worth of hobbyist tinkering ruined in a day.

Arceus is because Editorial Panel pecking order

A friend who is now unbelievably hyped for it because I mentioned it once when he brought up a general story element from something else, apparently, which isn't a bad thing in itself except said friend is extremely persistent and has very little regard for the fact that I can't sit down and work on it 24/7. Sort of feeds the positive feedback loop of secrecy that I'm starting to cultivate for whatever projects I happen to have.