Things that annoy the HELL out of you.

Assume Nothing

I wonder if I am a regular...

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

• 2 weeks later...

Too many memes coming up and too much extremism in this forum that I've known and loved for years.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

Too many people on League chase kills in dominion and I keep losing because the IDIOT TALON DECIDED CHASING A TARIC WAS MORE USEFUL THAN CAPPING THE WINDMILL.

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

The price of alcohol here, just spent $95 on 3 two sixes and 3 imported beers.

I know it's ridiculous.  I don't drink but I do know the prices and I'm happy I don't spend so much on something that really does nothing for me.

-

My physics homework when I spend 15 minutes looking at a damn question which should only take me about 3 minutes.

• 2 months later...

Visual Studio is a piece of shit software and Microsoft should be ashamed of it.

Visual Studio is my favorite IDE I've used and every time I switch to something else I find myself missing features or at least button shortcuts from it.

But I recognize that I'm pretty inexperienced and maybe don't qualify for a super informed opinion, so...

• Like 1

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

Visual Studio is a piece of shit software and Microsoft should be ashamed of it.

Visual Studio is my favorite IDE I've used and every time I switch to something else I find myself missing features or at least button shortcuts from it.

But I recognize that I'm pretty inexperienced and maybe don't qualify for a super informed opinion, so...

Eclipse is by far my favourite

I just use Sublime Text with a terminal. Atom is a disgrace and a sickness of the "WEB ALL THE THINGS" movement. A code editor should not have any absurd performance issues on any reasonable hardware. I dislike vim and emacs because they're esoteric abominations and I cannot use bizarre key combinations/shortcuts to save my life.

The build process is taken care of with a build generator (e.g., premake/cmake for C/C++) for heavier things. Generally, if I were to release whatever I develop, I'd have to go back and create a build generator configuration anyway, since IDE-specific solutions are hostile outside of the specific IDE they were created with and oftentimes any machine but the machine it was built on.

Not to mention IDEs are just too heavy and cumbersome. It's easier to edit a configuration file, rather than dig through a dungeon of menus and use mouse-centric input fields for lists and so many other woes...

ozXHe7P.png

I just use Sublime Text with a terminal. Atom is a disgrace and a sickness of the "WEB ALL THE THINGS" movement. A code editor should not have any absurd performance issues on any reasonable hardware. I dislike vim and emacs because they're esoteric abominations and I cannot use bizarre key combinations/shortcuts to save my life.

Hey, JavaScript is nothing to be afraid of :P

Hey, JavaScript is nothing to be afraid of :P

My issue is the incredibly poor performance of applications that are little more than a WebKit instance, like Atom. JavaScript itself has nothing to do with it.

ozXHe7P.png