Toki_Hakurei

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

World of Warcraft? I thought the franchise was warcraft :P

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

Ever since Dungeoneering, Runescape deserves to be that high.

Runescape doesn't even deserve to be on the list because it's not a franchise.

Technically it is, there was RS1, but now there is RS2

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

Ever since A skill with a lame name that copies the more succesful MMOs RuneScape shouldnt be on the list

No, it doesn't.

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

Ever since Dungeoneering, Runescape deserves to be that high.

The gamers were polled during January 2009 - August 2009. Dungeoneering didn't even come out until April 12, 2010.

umvc3_sig3.jpgTokiHakurei-SatellizerelBridget2.png

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

It is a very popular game. Much like halo, you either love it or hate it. So many people will have played it and loved it that it is very likely to make these lists. Heck, we are all on a fansite for it don't forget.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

It is a very popular game. Much like halo, you either love it or hate it. So many people will have played it and loved it that it is very likely to make these lists. Heck, we are all on a fansite for it don't forget.

A fansite yes, but in the "real-life" section of it.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

But to have got to the fansite, and thus into the real-life section (however much a gaming section can be) you once would have had to be a fan and player of the game, thus leading you to the forums.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

But to have got to the fansite, and thus into the real-life section (however much a gaming section can be) you once would have had to be a fan and player of the game, thus leading you to the forums.

True true, I just wanted to point that out :mrgreen:. And it's possible to stumble upon this site by accident... :thumbup:

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

We're in the video game section of the Real-Life section of a Runescape fansite.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Sure I was a fan of runescape.

9 years ago.

Failed list. I enjoy watching the .Gif more than the lame list. lol!

Dark_Yeng.png

2002 - 2003 RuneScape Classic Clans: Wild Dawgs (WD). Court of Dragons (CoD). BlacKnights (BK). Black Dragon Knights (BDK).

2009 - 2010 RuneScape 2 Clan/Team: Hardly Dead (HD). Ex-Team Silent Ember (SE).

~ Hmong Pride ~

No, it doesn't.

9 years ago.

Hmmm... :-k

And lol, didn't realize that the poll was 2009. In that case, it should be lower, I guess.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

No, it doesn't.

9 years ago.

Hmmm... :-k

And lol, didn't realize that the poll was 2009. In that case, it should be lower, I guess.

What?

Like I said I first played it 9 years ago about when I was like 12 or 13. Played for a year or so, got bored, quit.

What?

Like I said I first played it 9 years ago about when I was like 12 or 13. Played for a year or so, got bored, quit.

You haven't tried Dungeoneering (or any of the new features) out, how can you say it doesn't deserve the spot?

Though, it's a typical response from retired Runescape players (my classmates ftw) so I'm not going to bother arguing further.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

What?

You haven't tried Dungeoneering (or any of the new features) out, how can you say it doesn't deserve the spot?

Though, it's a typical response from retired Runescape players (my classmates ftw) so I'm not going to bother arguing further.

Why would a randomized dungeon system change my mind about a game that has some of the most boring MMO mechanics ever in it? I only really enjoyed the game in RSC when PvP was actually something.