E3 2010

Demoli

E3  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Who had the best press conference?

• Microsoft
    • Electronic Arts
    • Ubisoft
    • Nintendo
    • Sony

I'm still hoping there'd be info on Hitman. That and the Last Guardian :thumbup:

vv05c.png

[brought to you by the Cult of the Sacred Crate]

17th to 99 Smithing OSRS

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im hoping for Pikmin 3, a new starfox game, and the new zelda

also, New Banjo-Kazooie and KI3

and something that doesnt make MOVE seem like a rip-off :thumbup:

2nv5bvl.png
99 Firemaking 30-5-2010 | 99 Fletching 13-7-2014
TET-AU member:6-10-2010 - 21-10-2011

• 2 weeks later...

The thing I cant wait for is the new Zelda game for the wii- WMP is added aswell, and I need something to take me off my boredem- managed to 100% Brawl ages ago...

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Looking forward to hearing more about deus ex 3 and diablo 3. Oh and guild wars 2.

Lots of Star Wars: The Old Republic info plzzzzzzz :pray:

tbh I was really disappointed they were doing this instead of kotor3. Plus subscriptions :thumbdown:

Brink, Kingdom Hearts 3 (or any of the other two games coming out), and Gears of War 3. And maybe any possibility for some new stuff for MAG? Please?

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

• 2 weeks later...

Word on the street is, these are rumors but some have been confirmed and others are probable titles TBA at some time.

fetaryktene3210829.jpg

fetaryktene3210830.jpg

fetaryktene3210831.jpg

Personally I don't think its a full proof source, but Assasins Creed: Brotherhood was listed here before it was confirmed.

You never know...

I'm just waiting to get my copy of gta vice city 2 :cool:

32279grandtheftautovice.jpg

yaay_1_def.png

siggy2.png

I'm gona call some of that list [cabbage].

Mass Effect for ps3? the entire series? Seriously? Also hasn't square said that they wouldn't be making a remake of FF7?

For the Nintendo section, while the titles may be diferent, it seems prety much what i'm expecting, but making a NES Metal Gear Collection seems a bad idea, so i'm gnoa say no to that one. And why show Galaxy 2 if it was already released?

Microsoft is a bit of meh. Some titles are a no buyer for me (Gotham racer), and other just seem wierd, like that goldeneye arcade. There is a project called goldeneye wii 2010, but changing it to teh 360? Sounds wierd but ok for me.

Like i said, i call [cabbage] on most of the list, and seems wied to list all the stuff going to be there so early, or list it at all.

All in all, i bet the creaor of the list would like us to play

while reading it.

I'm gona call some of that list [cabbage].

Mass Effect for ps3? the entire series? Seriously? Also hasn't square said that they wouldn't be making a remake of FF7?

For the Nintendo section, while the titles may be diferent, it seems prety much what i'm expecting, but making a NES Metal Gear Collection seems a bad idea, so i'm gnoa say no to that one. And why show Galaxy 2 if it was already released?

Microsoft is a bit of meh. Some titles are a no buyer for me (Gotham racer), and other just seem wierd, like that goldeneye arcade. There is a project called goldeneye wii 2010, but changing it to teh 360? Sounds wierd but ok for me.

Like i said, i call [cabbage] on most of the list, and seems wied to list all the stuff going to be there so early, or list it at all.

All in all, i bet the creaor of the list would like us to play

while reading it.

I think some are true and some are fake. After all they did get ac:b and apperantly they also predicted star wars bf 3 as well.

Star wars was probably obvious, but how did they get ac:b? Were there rumors out on that game before this list?

yaay_1_def.png

siggy2.png

Did I see Lego Star wars 3...? Wha...? Is that even possible?

And TIMESPLITTERS 4!!?!??@! Yes PLEASE.

<- oh.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

I really hope the Elder Scrolls V on that list is true. I mean, I really, really want TESV, it's been like forever since Oblivion.

Word on the street is, these are rumors but some have been confirmed and others are probable titles TBA at some time.

fetaryktene3210829.jpg

fetaryktene3210830.jpg

fetaryktene3210831.jpg

Personally I don't think its a full proof source, but Assasins Creed: Brotherhood was listed here before it was confirmed.

You never know...

I'm just waiting to get my copy of gta vice city 2 :cool:

32279grandtheftautovice.jpg

It's easy to put numbers after existing game titles. AC:B was leaked before the official announcement btw.

priest_wiz.png

Nintendo: New Star Fox, F-Zero and Mother (pretty please?)

I'm sorry my friend, Itoi confirmed back in 2006, there won't be a new MOTHER game, and Nintendo of America despises the franchise and its fans.

And yes, that list is fake, Kingdom Hearts 3 my ass, Birth By Sleep isn't even in English yet...

songokusigtif.png

Hmm, if that list is true, then I'm interested in Portal 2, HL2: EP3 and Demons Souls 2 at the moment. I'll dig around a bit more on that list.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

Nintendo: I'm interested in the 3DS. Otherwise I could really care less. I hope we get a lot of information from Nintendo about their new handheld. I hope it is the successor of the DS, not just another iteration.

Microsoft: A bunch of Natal [cabbage]. Not looking forward to it.

Sony: A bunch of Sony Move [cabbage]. Not looking forward to it.

Game Details: Dead Space 2, Anything DICE is working on

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

Yeah, he said that, but hey, if everyone gives up then we won't really get it.

Remember tatsunoko vs capcom? It wasn't even suposed to come out in the west, but thanks to the fans, it was brought to us.

Never give up! It's just a flesh wound!

Apparently Valve had just said (implied anyway) there's going to be a 'surprise' at E3 and that Portal 2 isn't going to be the main thing they're showing. I'm hoping there's going to be some announcement of EP3 (since it's nearly 3 years since EP2 came out), or perhaps something else?

Link: http://kotaku.com/5552813/surprise-no-portal-2-party-at-e3

draciontheman.png

"In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."

Apparently Valve had just said (implied anyway) there's going to be a 'surprise' at E3 and that Portal 2 isn't going to be the main thing they're showing. I'm hoping there's going to be some announcement of EP3 (since it's nearly 3 years since EP2 came out), or perhaps something else?

If it's L4D3, I'm going to explode in rage.

Its L4D3.

Trust me.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Its L4D3.

Trust me.

I'd seriously laugh if it was some kind of CS, but oh well, most likely HL2:ep3