[TWR]Pure hatred vs Legendz

Ultimair

Is this even really necessary? This is exactly why Downfall doesn't mass declare on TWR anymore, clans are so [cabbage] point hungry that they need to keep this [cabbage] going. It's sickening tbh, a loss is a loss learn from it and move on. The funniest thing is back when Downfall was younger we complained about Legendz attacking first and Legendz even said it was no biggie, now they use that against PH. I say well done PH and congratulations. The topic should be finished as Ninane made the ruling and it shouldn't have to be carried on any further. This is why the older TWR clans are moving on to wars outside of TWR, no one wants to deal with this 10 page [cabbage]. Take the loss and move on PH outperformed. I realize that you are all probably upset because A B K B 2 4 tanked for 30 minutes and that's why PH won, but really just let it go and learn from it and move on. There is nothing more annoying than having to go through 10 pages of nothing.

200 points isn't that big of a deal. You lost the war, we've all seen that. Just because some mods declare it a win for you doesn't cover up the fact that you legitimately lost the actual war.

I find this interesting though as Legendz laughed at us for making up "excuses" during our wars, and I quote from one of your members. " I left Downfall because they can't take a loss they always make up excuses."

Now I ask that member as they know who they are.... take a look where you ended up, is it any better?

Congratulations PH, take the loss Legendz, they're just points.

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Keep this topic flame free, if anyone wants to cry a river, make sure its a freshwater. My state is low on water

Do the same to DK?

Ur flaming DK.

OT: Gratzzz,,, expected @ pull

herbs.png Like It or not. herbs.png

I'll sum it up quicker, they talk down to other clans as if they should be scared of them, daddy is just the word i use instead of useing that whole sentence all the time :rolleyes:

well we all know lgz is a mass clan...why would anyone be scared of you, for once you actually lost to another clan based on numbers not on skill (which is normally what happens) gj ph keep it up

envy42.png

Envymark, can't you read?

Lol or your just so arrogant you chose to ignore the evidence of the rule breaking and act like a [bleep]. Kinda expected.

Know a clans history before you comment on we've only ever won on numbers, biggest Bs ever lol, Moron.

Lol or your just so arrogant you chose to ignore the evidence of the rule breaking and act like a [bleep]. Kinda expected.

Know a clans history before you comment on we've only ever won on numbers, biggest Bs ever lol, Moron.

ye i can read. i also know that most of ur wins are full out wins on saturdays when ur pull is highest, ik u do win the occasionall war matched but only after you drop a few lower lvls/less experienced people/drop so collision can fight for you (o yes i went there). you know its true, most of your main wins are full outs and this sat unless coll pull pretty specially u guys are gonna get dominated.

ye ph did break rules but they had like 5 peeps none ml? and the rush wouldnt have chaneged much even if you did kill ur piles at same time, they out pulled you without the other peeps, and ph have much better tanks overall seeing as they do actually pvp most of the time, more than i can say about lgz, 3 trips and ur first real pkri comming up? u need some serious help to go pvp. my choice if i were u would be tostay in cwa till ur good enough win win in pvp or actually do some more trips before pkri'ing

envy42.png

drop so collision can fight for you

They don't do that anymore. Think this topic should be closed really, PH won and have had their point punishment for rule breaking, reallly not much more to say about what if or what could've been. Just rematch in a month or so and make sure it's Matched Opts with well publicised rules.

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader

ye i can read. i also know that most of ur wins are full out wins on saturdays when ur pull is highest, ik u do win the occasionall war matched but only after you drop a few lower lvls/less experienced people/drop so collision can fight for you (o yes i went there). you know its true, most of your main wins are full outs and this sat unless coll pull pretty specially u guys are gonna get dominated.

ye ph did break rules but they had like 5 peeps none ml? and the rush wouldnt have chaneged much even if you did kill ur piles at same time, they out pulled you without the other peeps, and ph have much better tanks overall seeing as they do actually pvp most of the time, more than i can say about lgz, 3 trips and ur first real pkri comming up? u need some serious help to go pvp. my choice if i were u would be tostay in cwa till ur good enough win win in pvp or actually do some more trips before pkri'ing

Thanks for the essay of Bs and rage, it was a pleasure wasteing your time on a post that'll most likely be deleted, L.

why u guys wasting ur time posting

Postcount.

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader

We can say the same to you silly :P

I actually thought Lgz had some respect left but I guess I was wrong looking at infinitone rage post after Amateurnoob was just stating some facts about them being so hypocritical. Downfall never flamed or called Lgz a dead clan when they hardly pull 20's but now that they can pull 40 again they think they're all big, so they get cocky. Numbers aren't anything, just remember that this Saturday. You might think we are slumping but we have been pulling more and more each week. Pulling 30 to a 1 day prep vs Poison and winning is pretty good imo. We will eventually pull more and come out of this thing you call a slump during the summer. Sure you can pull bigger numbers now, that gives you a advantage to most clans, but when was that last fight Lgz fought with even opts with against a clan that has around the same numbers in ml? Calling Downfall a dead clan is like calling any clan that pulls under 30 a dead clan. That was just a horrible troll and childish of you infinitone. Hopefully you go back and read your post and realize how you made your self look like a fool.

OT: Grats PH again, hope you guys can rm soon.

100925185951.png

3144j6q.png

3 Years Strong<3

PM TheHitman|Will in #downfall at swiftirc if your interested in a fight against Downfall Clan

I actually thought Lgz had some respect left but I guess I was wrong looking at infinitone rage post after Amateurnoob was just stating some facts about them being so hypocritical. Downfall never flamed or called Lgz a dead clan when they hardly pull 20's but now that they can pull 40 again they think they're all big, so they get cocky. Numbers aren't anything, just remember that this Saturday. You might think we are slumping but we have been pulling more and more each week. Pulling 30 to a 1 day prep vs Poison and winning is pretty good imo. We will eventually pull more and come out of this thing you call a slump during the summer. Sure you can pull bigger numbers now, that gives you a advantage to most clans, but when was that last fight Lgz fought with even opts with against a clan that has around the same numbers in ml? Calling Downfall a dead clan is like calling any clan that pulls under 30 a dead clan. That was just a horrible troll and childish of you infinitone. Hopefully you go back and read your post and realize how you made your self look like a fool.

And i don't think he realises the pressure his troll has just put on Lgz members to do there best in this war, maybe thats for the best but all thats going to do if we lose, is make us look stupid. Infinitone please think before you troll like that, maybe a little comment or even a fact back was nessorcery, but calling Downfall dead :/? I won't appologise for him but Infinitone, seriously, chill.

And i don't think he realises the pressure his troll has just put on Lgz members to do there best in this war, maybe thats for the best but all thats going to do if we lose, is make us look stupid. Infinitone please think before you troll like that, maybe a little comment or even a fact back was nessorcery, but calling Downfall dead :/? I won't appologise for him but Infinitone, seriously, chill.

I still love you Dan <3:

100925185951.png

3144j6q.png

3 Years Strong<3

PM TheHitman|Will in #downfall at swiftirc if your interested in a fight against Downfall Clan

Respect for you as soon as your RSN changes from SMD DOWNFALL to something else :thumbsup:

smokeysavedcd.png

Do us all a favor, construct a proper sentence.

Handing out a win after tthey were shown to have broken that many rules :/

Kinda like a policeman watching a hobo getting murdered and not arresting the murderer because the hobo 'wasn't contrbuting fully to society'.

Still congratz Ph.

P.s. I like the beefy goodness on this topic. There's nothing better than beef between to clans :D fun to watch their topics, and makes wars that bit more intense.

GO TEAM.

Look guys... I absolutely must be a mass baby-seal murderer!

Respect for you as soon as your RSN changes from SMD DOWNFALL to something else :thumbsup:

Lol, just abit of banter :thumbup:

Thanks for the essay of Bs and rage, it was a pleasure wasteing your time on a post that'll most likely be deleted, L.

1 it wasnt bs

2 i wasnt raging i was laughing at ur failed atempt to troll me

3 it wasn a waste of time as im afking atm

4 actually pick a fight with a clan that wont beat ya to hell in pvp, cos im sure df will rock u big time come saturday unless u pull 70+ of only lgz members...

envy42.png

1 it wasnt bs

4 actually pick a fight with a clan that wont beat ya to hell in pvp, cos im sure df will rock u big time come saturday unless u pull 70+ of only lgz members...

Your to dumb to even insult. So i won't bother wasteing my time on a little [bleep] that talks [bleep] not even knowing wtf his talking about, but one thing i will attempt to get through to you: WE DON'T FIGHT WITH COLL ANYMORE: IT'S A 2V2 FIGHT THIS WEEKEND COLL+LGZVSASC+DOWNFALL......Got it? Kthxbai. =D>

1 it wasnt bs

Your to dumb to even insult. So i won't bother wasteing my time on a little [bleep] that talks [bleep] not even knowing wtf his talking about, but one thing i will attempt to get through to you: WE DON'T FIGHT WITH COLL ANYMORE: IT'S A 2V2 FIGHT THIS WEEKEND COLL+LGZVSASC+DOWNFALL......Got it? Kthxbai. =D>

ur the 1 going all over the place. i was talkin about ur past not ur future genius. and jus cos u dont get it dont meen idk wht im on about, and seriosly? u really thing insulting me is gonna save ur [cabbage]? i aint got a prob with insults from kids but i dont like it when nub's start fight with decent people

envy42.png

seems like [cabbage] got serious again

gj guise

Well if you want a rivalry again, please pick up the pulls and not rely on an alliance to war us fullout. Oh wait i forgot it's daddy downfall we're talking about here :ohnoes: ....L.

The whole world doesn't revolve around you buddy. (Y)