[TWR]Pure hatred vs Legendz

Ultimair

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like ph got a good amount of trainsitions and some decent tanks on yall.

Gj ph

Proud Warlord of Dragonwood

If it's natural to kill, how come men have to go into training to learn how? ~ Joan Baez

Rest in Peace 3xtermination

Tipitsignature.gif

a3230.png

That's my ending forgot to post earlier

yep... tyvm for that pics gf ph =]

*note for some people, might want to check which clan yoooo000oooo is... even if he changed his name... his prev rsn is not on ml.*

huntintheenemy-1.png

Legendz - 100+ F2p combat !! Join today and get TWO free cookies @@@@@

crowngolduh9.gif - Proud Leader of LEGENDZ

warsword.gif - Proud Warlord of Clan Europe

*note for some people, might want to check which clan yoooo000oooo is... even if he changed his name... his prev rsn is not on ml.*

that was click-n-fail.. im fairly certain he was on it as he is an official member, obviously. He records most of our wars as well <3:

ultibearr.png

blooper.png

Things to note;

- north attacks means we attack when we spawn north, i know its a new concept to grasp for you guys but you gotta try- its not like bh stairs where you go run up and down whenever you want

Our wars are usually on Classic so we aren't used to turrets, and you did attack first so what's the problem? Were we meant to wait south and not come to the centre?

- also try to add all the randomers/mass recruits you get on your ml atleast after the war if not before it, so that we don't have our guys pming mods like now

Our memberlist is made up of everyone who has applied via our forums. We turned away 4 or 5 people who weren't on the memberlist and stuck to all the agreed rules, so I have no idea what your talking about.

- a 4 sniper cap means you can only have 4 snipers max at all times, try to be organized enough to have your snipers set out next time

The maximum people I saw sniping during this fight was 3

Of course all of the above is up to your discretion to follow or not, but it helps if you follow them so you don't resemble a rubbish clan/team/cc.

We did follow them thanks for the fight

a30f9.png?

^ you attacked first.

a3111.png

^ more then 3 sniper btw i know that wasn't ur main pile because ur video at 0:25 shows that u were piling someone else. unless u have 2 seperate piles...

a3265.png

^ adding [cabbage] loads of people on ml

a3114.png

^ someone from ph just said "Just joined"

a32b6.png

^ Pics of some of them in war.

Nope don't think you follow them.

Got some explaining to do and Expected.

Should have done what Hp did... not to accept this war or declare

edit: Looks like i just accidentally started a 10 page topic... bummer

huntintheenemy-1.png

Dric, I love you :wub:

I know you too <3 But i m still not giving you half op in IRC

huntintheenemy-1.png

that was click-n-fail.. im fairly certain he was on it as he is an official member, obviously. He records most of our wars as well <3:

Changed his name few minutes before fights. Keep trying. Just admit it, you lost and if we did actually call 500000 random people that means we would of lost not won.

Random people tend to not give a crap about the fights their in, obvious ph people care thats why we won with 44 people ending.

a58aa.png

Changed his name few minutes before fights. Keep trying. Just admit it, you lost and if we did actually call 500000 random people that means we would of lost not won.

Random people tend to not give a crap about the fights their in, obvious ph people care thats why we won with 44 people ending.

a58aa.png

Note: Click n Fail was not on your ml when war started. even if he is ur high rank... you still need to explain something to my prev post.

huntintheenemy-1.png

lol, we aren't arguing the loss. We accept that we lost, terrible performance from us.

However we're just pointing out certain things that we found were either rule breaking or unsportsmanlike.

You guys probably didn't know but TWR multiclanning rule states that a person can only war for 1 TWR clan/team. ABKB has warred for both TK and PH. (just pointing it out incase you guys didnt know)

lol, we aren't arguing the loss. We accept that we lost, terrible performance from us.

However we're just pointing out certain things that we found were either rule breaking or unsportsmanlike.

You guys probably didn't know but TWR multiclanning rule states that a person can only war for 1 TWR clan/team. ABKB has warred for both TK and PH. (just pointing it out incase you guys didnt know)

ye but every1 knows that abkb is the biggest or 1 of the biggest multi clanners in the twr and doesnt know how to folow rules...

(not defending ph just saying)

envy42.png