[TWR]Pure hatred vs Legendz

Ultimair

44 ending is very solid, even with those rules broken, they probably would have won.

Guess PH will lose some points when mods decide to give.

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes?

Signature_Lady_Gaga_3_by_Sed_rah.jpg

appmanagercrown.pngTKO Blitz Member | bluepd5.gifEx-Tempted Killers Council

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol, we aren't arguing the loss. We accept that we lost, terrible performance from us.

However we're just pointing out certain things that we found were either rule breaking or unsportsmanlike.

You guys probably didn't know but TWR multiclanning rule states that a person can only war for 1 TWR clan/team. ABKB has warred for both TK and PH. (just pointing it out incase you guys didnt know)

ye but every1 knows that abkb is the biggest or 1 of the biggest multi clanners in the twr and doesnt know how to folow rules...

(not defending ph just saying)

oops sorry

i wont war for ph in twr ever again

|PRIDE|DEDICATION|HONOR|

|PRIDE|PASSION|BELIEF|

:::Violent Resolution:::

If you dont like my posts , Deal with it

Lol Eos , Keep begging :D http://imgur.com/gsvgD.png

100712171821.png

lol, we aren't arguing the loss. We accept that we lost, terrible performance from us.

However we're just pointing out certain things that we found were either rule breaking or unsportsmanlike.

You guys probably didn't know but TWR multiclanning rule states that a person can only war for 1 TWR clan/team. ABKB has warred for both TK and PH. (just pointing it out incase you guys didnt know)

ye but every1 knows that abkb is the biggest or 1 of the biggest multi clanners in the twr and doesnt know how to folow rules...

(not defending ph just saying)

oops sorry

i wont war for ph in twr ever again

TK is not a TWR clan, so you are allowed to war with PH in TWR wars. There's nothing stopping you, unless the rules were changed.

Clans that have not warred the previous month will be removed from the corresponding list. Clans which joined that month are exempt. Activity checks occur the first day of each month.

Technically TK aren't TWR anymore :<

44 ending is very solid, even with those rules broken, they probably would have won.

We were still deciding who to pile when they rushed us, we had 2 people in mind which was phphphph and a lvl 108, when ph rushed us. some of us pile the lvl 108, some pile phphphph.

that is the only reason how it cost us the war. If everyone was on the same pile, and ph didn't rush us (which cause us to spread), this war could result similar to the tk war we had about a month or 2 before. Which is a lost i am happy to have. But not with ph and all these problems.

http://forum.tip.it/topic/229184-tipit-war-rankings/

^ Twr list and tk is in it

huntintheenemy-1.png

Legendz - 100+ F2p combat !! Join today and get TWO free cookies @@@@@

crowngolduh9.gif - Proud Leader of LEGENDZ

warsword.gif - Proud Warlord of Clan Europe

TK is not a TWR clan, so you are allowed to war with PH in TWR wars. There's nothing stopping you, unless the rules were changed.

Pretty sure TK are in TWR, unless they left.

We were still deciding who to pile when they rushed us, we had 2 people in mind which was phphphph and a lvl 108, when ph rushed us. some of us pile the lvl 108, some pile phphphph.

that is the only reason how it cost us the war. If everyone was on the same pile, and ph didn't rush us (which cause us to spread), this war could result similar to the tk war we had about a month or 2 before.

Something like the first pile, can not cost a clan the entire war.

I'm pretty sure you're like a year behind when TK were in TWR, since there re-opening they haven't rejoined.

I'm pretty sure you're like a year behind when TK were in TWR, since there re-opening they haven't rejoined.

Ranked 24th. Thank You.

Ranked 24th. Thank You.

Clans that have not warred the previous month will be removed from the corresponding list. Clans which joined that month are exempt. Activity checks occur the first day of each month.

Technically they aren't in TWR anymore :<

that is the only reason how it cost us the war. If everyone was on the same pile, and ph didn't rush us (which cause us to spread), this war could result similar to the tk war we had about a month or 2 before.

I think they are in twr, if u haven't notice there rank #24

shadu.png

Read previous responses bro L

sorry but i already have and don't call me your bro please :thumbdown:

shadu.png

Then i suggest you get some of these babe

20834.jpg

Then i suggest you get some of these babe

20834.jpg

no thank you im good :thumbup:

shadu.png

(17:00:31) <@^Jeroen> !clan mechwolf

(17:00:32) -[WQ]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Mechwolf was not found in the RSHSC.

(17:00:54) <@^Jeroen> !clan i am legit

(17:00:55) -[WQ]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: I Am Legit was not found in the RSHSC.

(17:01:45) <@^Jeroen> !clan icybarrages

(17:01:47) -[WQ]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Icybarrages was not found in the RSHSC.

(17:02:31) <@^Jeroen> !clan wee man 3311

(17:02:31) -[WQ]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Wee Man 3311 was not found in the RSHSC.

(17:02:42) <@^Jeroen> !clan darklitezero

(17:02:43) -[WQ]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Darklitezero was not found in the RSHSC.

(17:02:52) <@^Jeroen> !clan a b k k 24

(17:02:53) -[WQ]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: A B K K 24 was not found in the RSHSC.

(17:03:41) <@^Jeroen> !clan i pk noobx

(17:03:42) -[WQ]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: I Pk Noobx was not found in the RSHSC.

Hello Ph!

Tell me if you want more

And no, you cant tell me they all leaved/name changed

More from vid:

(17:06:34) <@^Jeroen> !clan ph ph ph phh

(17:06:35) -[WQ]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Ph Ph Ph Phh was not found in the RSHSC.

(17:17:37) <@^Jeroen> !clan ph p h p h

(17:17:38) -[WQ]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Ph P H P H was not found in the RSHSC.

(17:19:43) <@^Jeroen> !clan irwln

(17:19:44) -[WQ]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Irwln was not found in the RSHSC.

(17:22:18) <@^Jeroen> !clan mechwolf

(17:22:19) -[WQ]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Mechwolf was not found in the RSHSC.

Dunno if retireds were allowed

(17:18:30) -[WQ]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: L E G A N is in 3 clans. | Clans: pure hatred retired member list, Team Fat, The Rejects | URL: http://runehead.com/clans/search.php?search=L%A0E%A0G%A0A%A0N

Also in the vid you see Ph breaking the sniper cap alot of times by having some Ph people hitting people who were just walking by (and weren't sniping Ph)

^Jeroen

Eternity Co-Leader || eventfork.gifClan Europe Event Coordinator

Eternity Forums | | Eternity Memberlist | | IRC: #Eternity-clan on SwiftIRC

Clan Europe Forums | | Clan Europe Memberlist | | IRC: #CE on SwiftIRC

logo.png

hybrid.png

Eternity Co-Leader | | eventfork.gifClan Europe Event Coordinator | | Ex Hell-Knights Leader | | Silent Ember Member

(17:00:55) -[WQ]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: I Am Legit was not found in the RSHSC.

(17:01:47) -[WQ]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Icybarrages was not found in the RSHSC.

(17:02:31) -[WQ]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Wee Man 3311 was not found in the RSHSC.

(17:02:43) -[WQ]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Darklitezero was not found in the RSHSC.

(17:02:53) -[WQ]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: A B K K 24 was not found in the RSHSC.

(17:03:42) -[WQ]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: I Pk Noobx was not found in the RSHSC.

Hello Ph!

Tell me if you want more

Name changes.

Lgz seem to be putting up a decent argument, a rematch may be in order!!!

Sleep now, back in the morning for more responses :P

so our piles split leaving about 10 people behind on the other phphph, where as the rest were running after the other one causing us to have 0 run as he probably knew he was going to be first because he's first fi lead and bailed when they attacked which was changed from someone else during them rushing us. and after that everyone was getting away due to us having 0 run, this affected a huge part of the war and the 'stragglers' from us on the other phphph were quick kills with those numbers. Still haven't seen a reason from PH for rushing us I mean we just got there too its not like we were taking a lot time but hey mabye they were had a disregard for the rules coming into it. We probably still would have lost though but it would have been closer if the rules had been followed. Personally got ddosed during the war...

2uhxug9.jpg

so our piles split leaving about 10 people behind on the other phphph, where as the rest were running after the other one causing us to have 0 run as he probably knew he was going to be first because he's first fi lead and bailed when they attacked which was changed from someone else during them rushing us. and after that everyone was getting away due to us having 0 run, this affected a huge part of the war and the 'stragglers' from us on the other phphph were quick kills with those numbers. Still haven't seen a reason from PH for rushing us I mean we just got there too its not like we were taking a lot time but hey mabye they were had a disregard for the rules coming into it. We probably still would have lost though but it would have been closer if the rules had been followed. Personally got ddosed during the war...

why didnt ph just dd on a turret or something, that tends to be wht ur meant to do if ur defending in turrets, surely u guys know that.

envy42.png

(17:00:55) -[WQ]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: I Am Legit was not found in the RSHSC.

(17:02:31) -[WQ]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Wee Man 3311 was not found in the RSHSC.

(17:02:53) -[WQ]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: A B K K 24 was not found in the RSHSC.

(17:03:42) -[WQ]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: I Pk Noobx was not found in the RSHSC.

Hello Ph!

Tell me if you want more

Name changes.

Lgz seem to be putting up a decent argument, a rematch may be in order!!!

Sleep now, back in the morning for more responses :P

Added more names, you cant tell me 15 people changed their name right before the war

^Jeroen

Eternity Co-Leader || eventfork.gifClan Europe Event Coordinator

Eternity Forums | | Eternity Memberlist | | IRC: #Eternity-clan on SwiftIRC

Clan Europe Forums | | Clan Europe Memberlist | | IRC: #CE on SwiftIRC

logo.png

hybrid.png

Eternity Co-Leader | | eventfork.gifClan Europe Event Coordinator | | Ex Hell-Knights Leader | | Silent Ember Member

It's I Em Legit not I Am Legit

(16:35:58) <@Wee_Man_1311> .clan i em legit

(16:36:00) -[NP]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: I Em Legit is in clan: Pure Hatred ( URL: http://pure-hatred.com )

It's A B K B 24 not A B K K 24

(16:36:43) <@Wee_Man_1311> .clan a b k b 24

(16:36:44) -[NP]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: A B K B 24 is in 10 clans. | First 10 Clans: Elite Kings, Fighting Dynasty, Flip Flops FULL, Pure Hatred, Team Arch Angelz, Team Kong, Tempted Killers, Tika Unit, Top Cwa Tanks, True Brothaz | URL: http://runehead.com/clans/search.php?search=A%A0B%A0K%A0B%A024

It's i pk noobsx not I pk noobx

(16:37:27) <@Wee_Man_1311> .clan i pk noobsx

(16:37:28) -[NP]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: I Pk Noobsx is in clan: Pure Hatred

(17:06:34) <@^Jeroen> !clan ph ph ph phh

(17:06:35) -[WQ]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Ph Ph Ph Phh was not found in the RSHSC.

ph ph ph phh previous name name is Hellboysjd2

(16:39:30) -[NP]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Hellboysjd2 is in 3 clans. | Clans: Pure Hatred, Soulfire list1, Waffle Unit | URL: http://runehead.com/clans/search.php?search=Hellboysjd2

(17:18:30) -[WQ]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: L E G A N is in 3 clans. | Clans: pure hatred retired member list, Team Fat, The Rejects | URL: http://runehead.com/...A0E%A0G%A0A%A0N

L E G A N was in the clan chat but was told not to attend the war since he was on the Retired ML and not the Main one. Provide me proof he was actually at the war and not just in the CC.

(17:19:43) <@^Jeroen> !clan irwln

(17:19:44) -[WQ]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Irwln was not found in the RSHSC.

It's irvln not irwln

(16:43:11) <@Wee_Man_1311> .clan irvln

(16:43:11) -[NP]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Irvln is in clan: Pure Hatred ( URL: http://pure-hatred.com )

(17:17:37) <@^Jeroen> !clan ph p h p h

(17:17:38) -[WQ]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Ph P H P H was not found in the RSHSC.

Previous name Megarg p

(16:50:27) <@Wee_Man_1311> .clan megarg p

(16:50:28) -[NP]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Megarg P is in 2 clans. | Clans: Pure Hatred, Runescape Argentina

(17:22:18) <@^Jeroen> !clan mechwolf

(17:22:19) -[WQ]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Mechwolf was not found in the RSHSC

Previous name Mechwolf101

(16:54:55) <@Wee_Man_1311> .clan mechwolf101

(16:54:56) -[NP]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Mechwolf101 is in clan: Pure Hatred

Previous name Ph dipset ph

(16:57:18) -[NP]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Ph Dipset Ph is in clan: pure hatred retired member list ( URL: http://www.pure-hatred.com ) < That's 1 person so far who should not of been there.

He's one person I can say shouldn't of been there, that's 2 so far.

(17:01:47) -[WQ]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Icybarrages was not found in the RSHSC

Previous name cdba pker

(17:11:56) -[NP]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Cdba Pker is in clan: Pure Hatred ( URL: http://pure-hatred.com )

So out of all the names your gave only 2 were not allowed to be at the war, do you think those two people affected those results in the slightest?

Just thought i'd add this in for kicks

Ok so this is what we have.

- Full out

- Turrets

- Melee+range+binds

- Corrupt not allowed

- North attacks

- Explorer Rings allowed

- Saturuday May 8nd, 2010

- Time: 3 PM EST

- w33

Correct me if im wrong.

otherwise, Accepted.

Accepted, see you there and good luck! :thumbup:

There was no sniper cap, sorry.

In response to the image of our ML with level 3's those were mistakes due to name changes and after the names were changed their highscores weren't updated. We had our main app managers quit recently so we had an inexperienced one dealing with the memberlist, sorry for the confusion.

A2xdnTr.png

X2LvGU2.png

I could be wrong, but i belive a sniper cap was set with krunal on IRC, i believe one of our leaders has a screenie of krunal agreeing to it. :ohnoes:

I could be wrong, but i belive a sniper cap was set with krunal on IRC, i believe one of our leaders has a screenie of krunal agreeing to it. :ohnoes:

Krunal wasn't dealing with the war and since the set rules were accepted on the declaration topic anything outside that topic after acceptance would not count.

A2xdnTr.png

X2LvGU2.png

Krunal wasn't dealing with the war and since the set rules were accepted on the declaration topic anything outside that topic after acceptance would not count.

Surrely if a clan wants a change of rules and it was arranged and agreed by officials of both clans it is still in effect? #-o