Favorite alcoholic beverage?

stevepole

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only positive thing about Natty is that it's slightly more alcoholic so you stop caring what it tastes like a little sooner.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

I couldn't telly you what I don't like, but I certainly can tell you what I don't:

*falls off chair*

Ever since a certain birthday party the smell of tequila makes my stomach queezy to the point where I could vomit if I didn't hold back. Also, I can't drink SoCo since it goes down too well and I just get super stupid drunk off it.

hiccup.png

Vodka. It's the only one I have tasted, and I love it.

Favorite drink with that is a screwdriver :thumbup:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Jack and coke (well, Dr. Pepper preferred) or gin and tonic. Don't drink much else. Don't drink much period. I would like to try absinthe, though. And something with vermouth in it.

But, I like the classier stuff.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

Screwdrivers are generally one of the first drinks people try, mostly because it is cheap and easy. They do come with the stigma of being for freshman women because of that though, which is disappointing because they actually do taste good. Actually many fruity drinks have that stigma of guys not supposed to be drinking them, and that has always made me mad.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

Crown Royal with gingerale, or just whiskey shots baconatorab6.gif

Favourite beer would be Budweiser, but I do drink James Ready 5.5 a lot. I tried gin for the first time a couple weeks ago, horrible taste, but awesome buzz.. I can't drink rum or vodka anymore either :-#

cursedtoastsignature.png

Come to #tip-it on Swift IRC, if you're cool

I haven't tried much in the way of alcohol beverages, just beer really. That said, I would really like to try cider and more mix drinks.

My fave beer is Tooheys New, along with JD and cola.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Scotch is the breakfast of champions.

Good scotch is something I intend to try as well. Of course, any whiskey is classy if you're drinking it straight.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

Jack and coke (well, Dr. Pepper preferred)

Sound like my roommate. If it isn't cheap beer its jack and coke or Dr. Pepper.

Actually many fruity drinks have that stigma of guys not supposed to be drinking them, and that has always made me mad.

I feel like that stigma is going away or at least no one I've ever gone out with cares as long as your at least drinking something.

I have a drink for Vodka lovers. Absolute pear + 7up. Or Absolute pear + Squirt + cranberry juice.

tFtfA.jpg

I drink beer when I'm sitting around with mates and spinning yarns. And every Queenslander must drink XXXX.

Summers

summer.jpg

Gold

XXXX%20Gold.jpg

When I go to house parties always take an esky full of Rum and Cokes. Can't go wrong there.

If I want to get paro - Jungle Juice

2 bottles of Passion Pop

1 bottle vodka

1 bottle champagne

1 bottle of ginger ale

Orange Juice

Whatever else you want to chuck in.

For some reason I only wake up with a hangover after drinking Vodka..

It always comes out tasting like punch but rolls you. Good times

newsigzl2.jpg

^Sir Jem 05-The Bunny Drinking Blog?^ Click it!

tetsupportsig2.jpg

Screwdrivers are generally one of the first drinks people try, mostly because it is cheap and easy. They do come with the stigma of being for freshman women because of that though, which is disappointing because they actually do taste good. Actually many fruity drinks have that stigma of guys not supposed to be drinking them, and that has always made me mad.

Yeah. I have had other things besides that (I really like peach rum :thumbup: )

But alcohol has a strange effect on my blood sugar. My blood sugar will be normal then all of a sudden I will fall like no ones business. So with juice it helps keep my blood sugar up to counter the alcohol.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Heineken is one of my favorites too but I rarely have it. This past summer when I was in Amsterdam I did the tour of the factory, it was pretty tight.

Yeah, Heineken is really expensive here, sadly. Most imported stuff is ... to keep on topic, I really do enjoy good whiskey, neat is rare for me, so with water is how I usually take it. Glenfidditch, Jameson, all good, I really don't like American Bourbon though.

Scotch is the breakfast of champions.

Nice.

If I'm in a pub or a bar I like my beers and lagers, although I'm moving towards beers recently since I find lagers a bit weak and gassy, they can be nice though. Boddingtons is a nice beer, as well as Black Sheep ale (Yorkshire) and Doombar ale (Cornwall). I'll often drink white wine with more formal meals, not a fan of red though, and not cultured enough to really know my wines. It's a bit variable though, often the more expensive bottles don't taste as good.

Spirits wise I love whisky, Glenfidditch, Glenmorangie and a few others that I forget. I quite like a Baileys with ice if i'm just relaxing at home too or with a coffee after a good meal. Vodka always gives me a bad hangover, absinthe is pretty lethal and gin a bit rough on it's own (although great in gin and tonics). That said I could probably get to like vodka and gin in a more refined way, they just often end up being drunk when i'm already smashed and wanting more. Port's nice too, it tastes particularly nice after white wine for some reason.

"Da mihi castitatem et continentam, sed noli modo"

India Twisted, Sierra Nevada, Kilkenny, Boddingtons, Hobgoblin, Staropramen are probably my favourites. Kilkenny is beautiful on a hot summer's day. When I buy my own it's usually Åbro or Mariestad, taste is decent and they're pretty cheap. Apropos, I can't remember the last time I had an alcoholic beverage other than beer (except wine for dinners and the like).

I want to learn to appreciate whiskey since my father's a bit of a whiskey connoisseur. I'm afraid it'll take a while to get used to the taste however, due to previous incidents with said beverage. Ugh.

2009rb9.jpg

Jagermeister is one of the more popular drinks i have trouble drinking, i don't mind it if im already drunk but drinking it with cola, especially if it's strong, turns my stomach. Never been a massive fan of Jagerbombs either.

Whisky is something i'd like to get into a bit more as my dad and uncles all know their stuff when it comes to all the different types, tastes, ages and whatever. I got a bottle of Johnnie Walker 18 Year Old Gold Label from one of my uncles when i turned 18. If i drank it now i'd feel as if i'd be wasting it as i wouldn't really appreciate the different aspects of drinking a good whisky. Had a few glasses of some of my uncle's Drambuie and Whyte & Mackay malts neat at Christmas time, which were pretty good.

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

I generally drink most alcohol and have no discernible favourite. However, Absolut Vodka would probably be my favourite if I was to choose.

I was scrolling through the thread really fast and saw your signature, and was like 'no way, someone else drinks hobgoblin!', but alas no.

HobgoblinBeer.jpg

Mm

I was scrolling through the thread really fast and saw your signature, and was like 'no way, someone else drinks hobgoblin!', but alas no.

/img

Mm

Ewwww my buddy got that stuff once.

cursedtoastsignature.png

Come to #tip-it on Swift IRC, if you're cool