Favorite alcoholic beverage?

stevepole

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Depending on the situation, at parties when Beer Pong is going on, Im a huge fan of Natty Light (Yea i know Im cheap), but if im just chillin around, or just drinking Im a fan of Redbull and vodka, and or Coke and captain morgan.

Root beer and captain morgan taste like root beer floats. Try that if you get a chance.

Kenshijapan, I would try redbull and vodka, it's been a while since I've had one but you don't really taste the vodka. I would also try whatever beer is on tap. Saying what beer you like really depends on you and where you go.

tFtfA.jpg

Mostly beer. Where I live you can start cheap, with the $1 cans of beer, if you just want to get drunk. Though, I generally drink most kinds of beer, I'm not really a bitter fan. Or fan of Australian beers.

I can't stand Bourbon and Coke, or even rum in coke, I much prefer Vodka.

Some Australian beers are pure [cabbage], I agree, [VB and XXXX], some are excellent, [Tooheys, Coopers]. You can't generalize an entire nation like that !

Yeah, true maybe some of your classier beers are a bit better haha.

I can't stand Bourbon and Coke, or even rum in coke, I much prefer Vodka.

Philistine, Rum and Coke is probably my favorite mixed drink.

I much anything mixed with vodka, soft drink, energy drink, fruit drink. Bourbon makes me want to throw up, but I think that dates back to a bad drinking experience in my youth...

Hey guys, I'm 18 and am possibly going to Europe in a few months. I've never drank before (illegal in America) and I was wondering what would be something nice and enjoyable that wouldn't get me drunk as a first time drink.

Have you never even just had a casual beer with your family? Your lucky in that you'll be in Europe, so they'll have some very good beers, but it's a bit of an aquired taste, so you might not like it at first. If you don't, then as Stevepole said, just try a mixer or something. And as long as whatever your drinking is only around 1 standard drink, you shouldn't worry about getting 'drunk' unless you have quite a few drinks.

rosssigfinal.jpg

Hey guys, I'm 18 and am possibly going to Europe in a few months. I've never drank before (illegal in America) and I was wondering what would be something nice and enjoyable that wouldn't get me drunk as a first time drink.

Whereabouts in Europe? There are many alcoholic drinks from so many different countries it's hard to know where to start if you ask that question.

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

Whiskey Sours are my favourite drink at the bar. With general partying I'll make some whiskey sours if I bother to get what I need for them, but I'm a beer man just the same. Not picky with my beer, provided it's not something cheap like Minhas, Moosehead, or Lucky.. Problem with beer is it takes $30-40 to feel good, whereas its much cheaper drinking a harder liquor (and I don't mean buying at a bar, I mean case/bottle).

I was told to try some kind of sour apple drink.. I forget the name of it. If anyone has suggestions on some sour drinks, name them off and the ingredients. No vodka drinks though please.. tastes like gasoline to me and gives me a headache.

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png

Whereabouts in Europe? There are many alcoholic drinks from so many different countries it's hard to know where to start if you ask that question.

London and Paris

TETsig.jpeg

YOU! ATTEND TET EVENTS! CLICK HERE!

London and Paris

My ex's mom is in Paris atm.. If you see a short brown-haired [bleep] with a great smile on your adventures, say "Derek says hi". :^_^:

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png

London and Paris

My ex's mom is in Paris atm.. If you see a short brown-haired [bleep] with a great smile on your adventures, say "Derek says hi". :^_^:

*pictures kenshin walking around Paris drunk, telling every brown-haired woman "Derek says hi!"*

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

At first I read that as - "my ex mom" and I was :uhh:, and then I realised it was "my ex's mom" and then I was :XD: :-D

Whiskey Sours are my favourite drink at the bar. With general partying I'll make some whiskey sours if I bother to get what I need for them, but I'm a beer man just the same. Not picky with my beer, provided it's not something cheap like Minhas, Moosehead, or Lucky.. Problem with beer is it takes $30-40 to feel good, whereas its much cheaper drinking a harder liquor (and I don't mean buying at a bar, I mean case/bottle).

I was told to try some kind of sour apple drink.. I forget the name of it. If anyone has suggestions on some sour drinks, name them off and the ingredients. No vodka drinks though please.. tastes like gasoline to me and gives me a headache.

Do you know if you drink real/old-fashioned whiskey sours? The classic whiskey sour is made with egg, to make it foam and give it a REALLY nice, smooth texture. Do they look like this?

r230612_920469.jpg

Or there is the modern version, which doesnt have the egg but is similar in the other ingredients. It takes away the egg (because bars are too paranoid to serve raw egg usually..) and sometimes it will just be whiskey + sour mix. Or substitute the sour mix for fresh juice and sugar. This usually leaves a very flat drink, which is different from the foamyness of a normal whiskey sour.

whiskey-sour.jpg

So is your drink smooth and foamy? Or is it flat? Or...there is a possibility that it might have some carbonation in it. Some bars use lemon-lime soda instead of a sour mix to try to mimic the bubbly egg white. I ask because it would be important to know before I reccomend anything else for you.

Myweponsgood.gif

Need assistance in any of these skills? PM me in game, my private chat is always ON

At first I read that as - "my ex mom" and I was :uhh:, and then I realised it was "my ex's mom" and then I was :XD: :-D

haha me too!

All my parents own is vodka, tequila and triple sec. LOTS of it, atm we have 5 jugs of vodka, 3 bottles of triple sec and 3 bottles of tequila. And 4 containers of marghertia salt.

I don't like alcohol, beer is disgusting. And the only liquor I've tried really is vodka, which I just drink straight. Probably why I don't like it. heh. I tried rum and coke once, wasn't a fan.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

I don't drink alcohol stuff. I only like sports energy drinks stuff! :lol:

Dark_Yeng.png

2002 - 2003 RuneScape Classic Clans: Wild Dawgs (WD). Court of Dragons (CoD). BlacKnights (BK). Black Dragon Knights (BDK).

2009 - 2010 RuneScape 2 Clan/Team: Hardly Dead (HD). Ex-Team Silent Ember (SE).

~ Hmong Pride ~

I don't drink alcohol stuff. I only like sports energy drinks stuff! :lol:

Vodka + powerade/gatorade is good. There is a special gator shot at this bar right across the street from my college and its like vodka and the lemon-lime gatorade. It's really good and cheap.

tFtfA.jpg

The whiskey sours that I usually have are 7-up, lime juice, and whiskey, with a side of lime for the guy that was asking. They're very green looking. I'm interested in trying that egg one though :thumbup:

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png

The whiskey sours that I usually have are 7-up, lime juice, and whiskey, with a side of lime for the guy that was asking. They're very green looking. I'm interested in trying that egg one though :thumbup:

Thats cool, most people have a closed mind about that sort of stuff. Be careful though because the drink is very different from the one you have :wink:

If you like that 7-up drink, you might very much like a Tom Collins (if you like gin at all)

Myweponsgood.gif

Need assistance in any of these skills? PM me in game, my private chat is always ON

Thats cool, most people have a closed mind about that sort of stuff. Be careful though because the drink is very different from the one you have :wink:

If you like that 7-up drink, you might very much like a Tom Collins (if you like gin at all)

I've had. They're quite alright, although not something I can steadily go for.

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png

Depending on the situation, at parties when Beer Pong is going on, Im a huge fan of Natty Light (Yea i know Im cheap), but if im just chillin around, or just drinking Im a fan of Redbull and vodka, and or Coke and captain morgan.

Root beer and captain morgan taste like root beer floats. Try that if you get a chance.

Kenshijapan, I would try redbull and vodka, it's been a while since I've had one but you don't really taste the vodka. I would also try whatever beer is on tap. Saying what beer you like really depends on you and where you go.

I will have to try that. Thanks :)

I wont smoke it if the name ain't right

My haze is looking like its been in a color fight.

Guess we are smoking on Picasso, light it up, ignite the spark.

Man it feels good to be smoking on fine arts.

as for beer, i like coors. but i'm not real picky with beer. i'll pretty much drink anything.

one of my friends piss me off when we're drinking though. he's so picky with what he drinks it's annoying as hell. even when other people pay for the damn booze

Make sure you'll visit the Netherlands: drinking allowed at 16+.

BUT

#1 Don't visit Amsterdam, as it completely sucks balls.

#2 if you drink (local) beer, only drink a Heineken if there's nothing else. Get Hertog Jan, as it rules any other dutch beers.

As for Heineken drinkers that are not from the Netherland: What is wrong with you? Export Heiniken tastes like ...grosss. In the Netherlands it's acceptable, but there are much better choices.

Personal preferences: Hertog Jan, Grosch and the belgian Master beer: Palm.

I don't drink much sirits, and I totally loathe Tequilla. It tastes like white spirit. Jagermeister is ok, Apfelkorn (sort of cider) Pisang Ambon, you know, the sweet stuff. and it's ok for guys to drink them, BTW.

Last comment: drinking to get drunk as fast as possible is dumb.

Then again: I'm old.

transcript80.png

Other data was removed when acoount got hacked...

BUT

#1 Don't Visit Amsterdam, as it completely sucks balls.

#2 if you drink (local) beer, only drink a Heineken if there's nothing else. Get Hertog Jan, as it rules any other dutch beers.

As for Heineken drinkers that are not from the Netherland: What is wrong with you? Export Heiniken tastes like ...grosss. In the Netherlands it's acceptable, but there are much better choices.

Fixed.

Amsterdam is a great place for tourist to visit. It's an iconic location that everyone has to experience at least once. Much like Las Vegas.

tFtfA.jpg

BUT

#1 Don't Visit Amsterdam, as it completely sucks balls.

Fixed.

Amsterdam is a great place for tourist to visit. It's an iconic location that everyone has to experience at least once. Much like Las Vegas.

What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas. In a unrelated note I'm due in court for my divorce papers with the Panda Attraction from Vegas. [/joke]

I've still yet to try ALOT of Alcohol, since I swore I wouldn't drink until I turned 18. 19 now and I barely drink at all nor been drunk, I feel very..... non Adult.

Popoto.~<3

I didn't know that we had such serious drinkers here in OT.

I'm wagering most of these clowns have never really had the drinks they claim to love so much.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."