Favorite alcoholic beverage?

stevepole

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've still yet to try ALOT of Alcohol, since I swore I wouldn't drink until I turned 18. 19 now and I barely drink at all nor been drunk, I feel very..... non Adult.

See, your problem here is you assume drinking is an adult behaviour. You drink because you want to, for enjoyment, not because you think you should, or that it's expected of you.

rosssigfinal.jpg

^ wouldn't doubt it. must suck to wait til 21 to be legal to go to bars

one week after i turned 19, i walked into LCBO and walked out with a bottle of rum :lol: counter lady didn't even ID me

I'm under age at a place in the city, it's 23 there but they usually let you in anyways lol.

I think 18 is a good base line, and then the place can set their own rules on top of that. Here it's 18 for bar and 20 to buy alcohol in the store, although it's not difficult to get a hold of it if you're under 20 tho.

Is it still 16 in UK at some places? Or is it 18 now?

J'adore aussi le sexe et les snuff movies

Je trouve que ce sont des purs moments de vie

Je ne me reconnais plus dans les gens

Je suis juste un cas désespérant

Et comme personne ne viendra me réclamer

Je terminerai comme un objet retrouvé

^ wouldn't doubt it. must suck to wait til 21 to be legal to go to bars

one week after i turned 19, i walked into LCBO and walked out with a bottle of rum :lol: counter lady didn't even ID me

I'm under age at a place in the city, it's 23 there but they usually let you in anyways lol.

I think 18 is a good base line, and then the place can set their own rules on top of that. Here it's 18 for bar and 20 to buy alcohol in the store, although it's not difficult to get a hold of it if you're under 20 tho.

Is it still 16 in UK at some places? Or is it 18 now?

If you're 16 you can only buy alcohol with a meal in a restaurant, still have to be with an adult. 18 to legally buy any alcohol from a shop/bar by yourself.

Some pubs i've came across only served you if you were over 25, even though the legal age is 18 with valid ID. Reckon that was a choice by the owner but they were pretty sketchy looking pubs anyway.

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

I've still yet to try ALOT of Alcohol, since I swore I wouldn't drink until I turned 18. 19 now and I barely drink at all nor been drunk, I feel very..... non Adult.

I first started drinking when I was 18 once I got to college. Never really drank a whole lot until I actually turned 21 because I could actually buy everything myself and get into bars. It's actually kind of funny because last night was the first time ever I've got questioned about my licenses.

tFtfA.jpg

Where is the drinking age 18? America?

16 for driving and 18 for drinking, lol?

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

Whiskey Sours are my favourite drink at the bar. With general partying I'll make some whiskey sours if I bother to get what I need for them, but I'm a beer man just the same. Not picky with my beer, provided it's not something cheap like Minhas, Moosehead, or Lucky.. Problem with beer is it takes $30-40 to feel good, whereas its much cheaper drinking a harder liquor (and I don't mean buying at a bar, I mean case/bottle).

Make sure you'll visit the Netherlands: drinking allowed at 16+.

BUT

#1 Don't Visit Amsterdam, as it completely sucks balls.

#2 if you drink (local) beer, only drink a Heineken if there's nothing else. Get Hertog Jan, as it rules any other dutch beers.

As for Heineken drinkers that are not from the Netherland: What is wrong with you? Export Heiniken tastes like ...grosss. In the Netherlands it's acceptable, but there are much better choices.

Fixed.

Amsterdam is a great place for tourist to visit. It's an iconic location that everyone has to experience at least once. Much like Las Vegas.

Amsterdam is so different compared to the rest of Netherlands.

Where is the drinking age 18? America?

16 for driving and 18 for drinking, lol?

21 for drinking in America.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

I can see that being true but I've only visited Amsterdam when I was in the Netherlands so I can't say I know from personal experience but after visiting the city I think of it much like Las Vegas in that their great places to go to escape reality for a weekend.

tFtfA.jpg

Why is there a quote chain around me? I'm not going anywhere... well not outside of Canada. May long weekend this weekend, very pumped to make a batch of whiskey sours and hit up some beach parties :thumbup:

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png

Why is there a quote chain around me? I'm not going anywhere... well not outside of Canada. May long weekend this weekend, very pumped to make a batch of whiskey sours and hit up some beach parties :thumbup:

So stoked for May 24.

cursedtoastsignature.png

Come to #tip-it on Swift IRC, if you're cool

I don't like beer, my favourite spirit is whiskey. I've had rum and and tequila, I remember thinking they were great and finding it strange that I couldn't taste the alcohol. Some would say I was [bleep]ing wasted. And ever since that night, I gag whenever I smell a spirit. I'm trying to think of a solution to that.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Canada? Beaches? I thought you lived in-land.

Popoto.~<3

Do you know what a lake is?

cursedtoastsignature.png

Come to #tip-it on Swift IRC, if you're cool

Lakes don't have beaches, as far as I know ... :|

EDIT: Well, long and wide beaches with warm sand, anyway.

That made me giggle.

However I can see why they'd assume you meant an ocean beach. Anyways

I tried a rum and coke with flat coke. so gross.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

All depends on what sort of a night out it is/how much money i have.

Poker night = a few beers, bud, corona, perroni

Piss up = anything mixed, usually beer/cider with a few jaegerbombs/sambuca

Pub night = kopparberg pear :thumbup:

Runescape night = either malibu and coke/whatever reduced stuff i pick up at work.

I'm more of a cider man, shame is that bulmers, magners and kopparberg are all expensive. Anyhow, kopparberg pear ftw!

johannase.jpg

Thank you to tripsis for an awesome sig!

The Great Lakes do, they even have decent sized waves I think. Some areas also suffer some quite bad erosion, ocs of the waves and currents.

rosssigfinal.jpg

The Great Lakes do, they even have decent sized waves I think. Some areas also suffer some quite bad erosion, ocs of the waves and currents.

I could be wrong but I think the beaches on the Great Lakes are man made. I live in PA so I've been up to lake Erie many times in my life. You are right, there are 2-3 foot waves sometimes. But I think any beaches there (as in sandy beaches) are artificial. Though, there ARE a lot of them...However there is also a TON of coastline that has absolutely no sand.

Myweponsgood.gif

Need assistance in any of these skills? PM me in game, my private chat is always ON

I could be wrong but I think the beaches on the Great Lakes are man made. I live in PA so I've been up to lake Erie many times in my life. You are right, there are 2-3 foot waves sometimes. But I think any beaches there (as in sandy beaches) are artificial. Though, there ARE a lot of them...However there is also a TON of coastline that has absolutely no sand.

Yeah, not sure, some should be natural though? And just like a normal coastline, some of it is beach, but a lot of it isn't.

rosssigfinal.jpg