Favorite alcoholic beverage?

stevepole

Wait...hipsters are drinking PBR?? When did this happen? The only people I've ever seen drink PBR are the redneck hunting/fishing type that I grew up around.

Drinking PBR and listening to bands that haven't formed yet.

That is [bleep]ing hip, man.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Micro brewery is more so the hipster beers of choice but I mean, so would does anyone who likes good tasting beer BUT I feel hipsters have been drinking PBR for a long time now, this is far from new. It's cheap if I'm not mistaken I've never personally bought it, I've only drank from kegs.

tFtfA.jpg

I've calmed down now about the whole 'hipsters ruining a solid beer' situation and now I see it as a good thing. I mean, at least they aren't drinking martinis and buying super cheap (and thus hip i guess) martini shakers, mixing them wherever they go. At any rate the hipsters would have to outdrink the rest of us if they want to claim it as the hip beer, which will never happen with their little boy alcohol tolerance.

I tried Dos Equis yesterday (only available for purchase in Ontario) and it's not even that good :thumbdown:

hiccup.png

I've started developing a fondness for beer as cider isn't available here. My favourite at the moment is Erdinger which is delicious, closely followed by Tiger beer because of how cheap it is in comparison to any other alcoholic drink at all.

However I can't wait to get home, have some cider, vodka, Jagermeister among other drinks, clearly not all mixed together, as it's horrible. Yes, I've tried. Yes, its absolutely dire.

-Destroy Topham-

Punk_Man666.png

Punk_man666.png

cider, vodka, Jagermeister among other drinks, clearly not all mixed together, as it's horrible. Yes, I've tried. Yes, its absolutely dire.

If the Cider's any kind of Kopperberg and you mix some classic 'buckie' in, it goes down a treat ;)

Look guys... I absolutely must be a mass baby-seal murderer!

Not sure if i've posted here before. Anyway.

067282.jpg?ts=633098323800

Kopparberg pear - I just knock it down so nicely, defiantly my favourite drink.

I also love drinking malibu straight

Malibu%201.0.jpg

Only thing is it's expensive, and the tesco equivalent is just nasty unless it's mixed with coca cola.

Also love the sambuca and jager bombs on nights out. Not much of a beer fan, but i like a nice pint of Tuborg if accompanied by a few packets of crisps/nuts :thumbsup:

johannase.jpg

Thank you to tripsis for an awesome sig!

cider, vodka, Jagermeister among other drinks, clearly not all mixed together, as it's horrible. Yes, I've tried. Yes, its absolutely dire.

If the Cider's any kind of Kopperberg and you mix some classic 'buckie' in, it goes down a treat ;)

Mixing Buckie with Kopperberg is a travesty haha.

Buckie should only be drunk on a park bench (brown paper bag is optional) by either tramps or underagers. :smile: I've not touched a drop of that stuff since I've been able to buy my own alcohol.

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

I've come to really appreciate Old English.

I tried Dos Equis yesterday (only available for purchase in Ontario) and it's not even that good :thumbdown:

Its demographic is mainly focused on elderly hipsters.

I've come to really appreciate Old English.

Its demographic is mainly focused on elderly hipsters.

I would strongly have to disagree with that. Their marketing campaign is geared more towards men that strive to be that alpha male that everyone sort of gravitate towards. I mean look at their Most interesting Man in the World commercials and tell me otherwise.

tFtfA.jpg

Being a fully qualified student (I get a card and everything), I've discovered the wonder that is the Jäegerbomb during Fresher's Week. Seriously, those things are addicting. I'm still a cider and real ale drinker at heart though.

~ W ~

sigzi.png

Carribean Rum, coconut flavor. Amazing :thumbup:

Not sure if i've posted here before. Anyway.

I also love drinking malibu straight

Malibu%201.0.jpg

Only thing is it's expensive, and the tesco equivalent is just nasty unless it's mixed with coca cola.

Also love the sambuca and jager bombs on nights out. Not much of a beer fan, but i like a nice pint of Tuborg if accompanied by a few packets of crisps/nuts :thumbsup:

Yes. Malibu rum :thumbup: :shades:

2s0cxth.png