Favorite sayings.

Guest Rob

They took our jobs!

DEY TUK UR JORB!?!

We lose money on each unit, but don't worry - we make up for it in volume.

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Without beginning or end, the ring stretches into the infinite."

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

"Without beginning or end, the ring stretches into the infinite."

hehe ring stretch

'Rock Hard' boss pure - 60/60 Attack | 99/99 Range | 1/1 Defence | 44/44 Prayer | 99/99 Strength | 99/99 Mage - level 79 combat EOC

## '07 Server ## "Best Runescape update ever: Removing 6 years of updates."

Rock_Hard.png

"Warning: If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all that claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think every thing you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told to want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned- Tyler"

"I once thought that my mind was the most important part of my body...then I realized who was telling me this"

"If there ever was attraction, there can be so again"

"opposites attract"

"when you point a finger, three point back"

"A man may never step in the same river twice. After leaving once, the river changes...as does the man"

"A son is a son till he gets him a wife,

But a daughter's a daughter the rest of your life."

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

They took our jobs!

DEY TUK UR JORB!?!

We lose money on each unit, but don't worry - we make up for it in volume.

I LOVE THAT EPISODE

HAHAHA. I saw this strike at this plant once, regarding apparently like the company started hiring another company or something, so they paraded around the bldg with signs "THEY TOOK OUR JERBS!"

"When life gives you lemons, make lemonade."

nah not rly, I find "insightful" quotes to be stupid, not counting musical lyrics.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Nothing pisses me off more than a white man belonging to the most powerful religion in the world, living in the most powerful country in the world (a country quite friendly to his religion), claiming to be persecuted.

~friend of mine on FaceBook

There can be no peace as long as there is grinding poverty, social injustice, inequality, oppression, environmental degradation, and as long as the weak and small continue to be trodden by the mighty and powerful.

~Tenzin Gyatso

An individual who breaks a law that conscience tells him is unjust, and who willingly accepts the penalty of imprisonment in order to arouse the conscience of the community over its injustice, is in reality expressing the highest respect for the law.

~MLK, Jr.

“New Zealanders who emigrate to Australia raise the IQ of both countries.”

-Robert Muldoon, the most [bleep]ed and funny Prime Minister of NZ.

I don't get it :?

edit: nvm, I got it <_<

"no tengo drogas, soy drogas" - an interesting person i know

what does that mean ?

'Rock Hard' boss pure - 60/60 Attack | 99/99 Range | 1/1 Defence | 44/44 Prayer | 99/99 Strength | 99/99 Mage - level 79 combat EOC

## '07 Server ## "Best Runescape update ever: Removing 6 years of updates."

Rock_Hard.png

"Warning: If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all that claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think every thing you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told to want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned- Tyler"

"It is always more difficult to fight against faith than against knowledge."

Adolf Hitler

"The victor will never be asked if he told the truth."

Adolf Hitler

"I do not know with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones."

Albert Einstein

J'adore aussi le sexe et les snuff movies

Je trouve que ce sont des purs moments de vie

Je ne me reconnais plus dans les gens

Je suis juste un cas désespérant

Et comme personne ne viendra me réclamer

Je terminerai comme un objet retrouvé

"no tengo drogas, soy drogas" - an interesting person i know

what does that mean ?

I don't have drugs, I am drugs.

"Who is the bigger fool? The fool or the fool that follows him."

-Obi Wan Kenobi

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

"A circle is the reflection of eternity. It has no beginning and it has no end - and if you put several circles over each other, then you get a spiral."

-Maynard James Keenan.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."

- George Orwell

Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.

- Benjamin Franklin

"Intellectual growth should commence at birth and only cease at death."

- Albert Einstein

Those are some of the only ones on my Facebook that are entirely serious with no comical intentions.

So, basically Earthysun is Jesus's only son.

earthysig3.jpg

earthynorris.jpg

awwwwuo6.jpg

wootsiggiedagainhw5.jpg

algftw.jpg

"There's no I in team"

"Yea? Well there's no U either. So if I'm not and the team, and you're not on the team, nobody's on the goddamn team! The team sucks."

Tucker and Church, Red vs Blue

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif