Favorite sayings.

Guest Rob

"We lost a lot of good men out there." - Wedding Crashers

For anyone who didn't watch it... that's extremely out of context XD...

lol, yeah.

For anyone who has not seen Wedding Crashers, I would recommend seeing it ASAP. Hilarious movie.

tFtfA.jpg

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh oh, also:

"Paranoia is a precaution. Obession is logistics. Sociopathy is a weapon. Depression is inevitable. Only we are sane enough to be insane."

The slogan of my friend's faction in our fictional universe. They're kind of a 1984-esque distopian war place. They're crazy. /nerd :3

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

"Did you hear what i said? i heard what i said because i was there when i said it!" Marcus and Mikes CO In Bad Boys

[hide=Stats & Goals]

teshiburu.png

Teshiburu.png

Teshiburu.png

Teshiburu.png

[/hide]

Feel Free To Add Me In Game I Love Talking To Anyone| Void Knight Justicar

99s In Order of Achievement: Fletching, Strength, Cooking]

Enough of the Bushisms

here is one from Good Ole Gordon Brown

"Looking back on my career, I swear that I'm jinxed. Every institution, every business I've worked for has folded. The school I went to burned down shortly after I left- the first company I worked for collapsed and went bankrupt- the University I studied at was charged with massive corruption and gross professional misconduct- the school I taught at was shut down. I ran my own business- an old, historical pub which closed down and was demolished shortly after. I might have a subconscious instict to "board a sinking ship." Anyway, enough of that, My name is Gordon Brown, Labour party - I hope that I can count on your vote in the next election. "

[hide=Stats & Goals]

teshiburu.png

Teshiburu.png

Teshiburu.png

Teshiburu.png

[/hide]

Feel Free To Add Me In Game I Love Talking To Anyone| Void Knight Justicar

99s In Order of Achievement: Fletching, Strength, Cooking]

"Son, you might loose your house, you might loose your women, you might loose you life, but DO NOT loose your honour" - My grandpa

Loose?

"People in OT eat glass when they're bored."

"The only thing we have to fear is fear itself."

"When life gives you lemons, you throw them back at life and tell it to make its own damn lemonade.

"Hopefully we can find a better DH than the one we've got." -Adam Lind, Toronto Blue Jays DH (2010)

"Friendship is like peeing yourself. Everyone can see it but only you get the warm feeling it brings." -Unknown

And of course:

The Brain: We're going to a place where the sun never sets, the size of your wallet matters, and actors and actresses slave all day.

Pinky: We're going to Denny's?

"Son, you might loose your house, you might loose your women, you might loose you life, but DO NOT loose your honour" - My grandpa

Loose?

"People in OT eat glass when they're bored."

"The only thing we have to fear is fear itself."

"When life gives you lemons, you throw them back at life and tell it to make its own damn lemonade.

This is one of my recent FaceBook statuses (I made it up, btw): "When life gives you lemons, you eat your damned lemons. But then, when the lemons least suspect it, revenge-kill their families."

So, basically Earthysun is Jesus's only son.

earthysig3.jpg

earthynorris.jpg

awwwwuo6.jpg

wootsiggiedagainhw5.jpg

algftw.jpg

"Sex appeal is fifty percent what you’ve got and fifty percent what people think you’ve got."

~ Sophia Loren & Marcello Mastroianni, as seen on "A Conversation on Cool".

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Two Unknowns for me:

'Light travels faster than sound, which is why some people appear brighter before they open their mouths'

and

'I have tried to find your good side, but after exhaustive efforts, I have determined that you are spherical'

"When life gives you lemons, you paint that [cabbage] gold."

"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable." - JFK

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

• 2 months later...

"I may die young, but at least I'll die smart."

"Girls do not dress for boys. They dress for themselves, and of course, eachother. If they dressed for boys they would walk around naked all the time."

"I like nonsense. It wakes up the brain cells."

"And the more you care, the more you have to lose."

We'll sneak out while they sleep

And sail off in the night.

We'll come clean and start over the rest of our lives.

When we're gone, we'll stay gone.

Out of sight, out of mind.

It's not too late,

We have the rest of our lives.