Caffeine!

Maleficus1055

So i'm going to assume here that most of use are regular or at least moderate caffeine drinkers, as internet users tend to be. Here's a topic to discuss your personal favorite caffeinated beverages.

I drink way too much, usually at least an energy drink a day or two, and if not then 2 or 3 cans of soda. My favorites:

Monster (Regular, Assault, Khaos, and M-80)

Rockstar (regular only)

Dr. Pepper (regular, cherry, vanilla)

Coke (regular only)

And I really dont like coffee, cant stand it :/

I like mixing soda.. Coke, Root Beer, Sprite and Dr. Pepper these days. Though I must say, Vanilla Coke is awesome. As is Cherry Coke.. but I rarely find either of those anymore :( I don't really drink that much soda though. Before uni I only ever had soda at restaurants (which was at most once a week.. though sometimes only 1-2 times a month). At uni I do drink it a little more often but not too much.

I LOVE hot chocolate, but that barely has any caffeine XD

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

I don't understand the recent teenage fad with overpriced energy drinks.

The only thing with any significant amount of caffeine that I drink is the occasional Mountain Dew... I have Diet Coke once a day though.

I have actually never had a real energy drink before.

Either I don't drink enough of it (I tend to limit my soda-intake) or caffeine doesn't have any effect on me. I've had a few energy drinks before, and each time I felt no different than before, save for the fact that my stomach feels a little bit more full.

:-?

So my caffeine verdict: No effect.

I will occasionally drink Coke, Dr. P, and MD when I'm out and about. I just have milk, OJ, and water at home. LOVE AriZona.

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Does_Arizona_iced_tea_have_caffeine

Favorite source of caffeine: AriZona Ice Teas.

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

I like mixing soda.. Coke, Root Beer, Sprite and Dr. Pepper these days. Though I must say, Vanilla Coke is awesome. As is Cherry Coke.. but I rarely find either of those anymore :( I don't really drink that much soda though. Before uni I only ever had soda at restaurants (which was at most once a week.. though sometimes only 1-2 times a month). At uni I do drink it a little more often but not too much.

I LOVE hot chocolate, but that barely has any caffeine XD

Top Soda mixes imo:

Dr. Pepper and Pink Lemonade

Dr. Pepper and Mountain Dew

Lemonade and Sprite

Sprite and strawberry soda and lemonade (equal parts)

All other mixes stink :uhh:

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Ew lemonade with soda? :ohnoes: I think that sounds nasty XD I do like sprite + cranberry juice. Imo, any soda mixed with any other soda = good.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

Ew lemonade with soda? :ohnoes: I think that sounds nasty XD I do like sprite + cranberry juice. Imo, any soda mixed with any other soda = good.

'

Just make its not flat, trust me.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

As a diabetic I try my best to stay away from regular soda. Mabey one can a week? I do however drink diet soda.

Diet Dr. Pepper.

Coke Zero.

Diet Moutain Dew.

These are my favorites. I also drink black coffee every now and then if I'm really tired.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

I don't understand the recent teenage fad with overpriced energy drinks.

The only thing with any significant amount of caffeine that I drink is the occasional Mountain Dew... I have Diet Coke once a day though.

I have actually never had a real energy drink before.

Nor do I. There are so many out there, it's just riddiculous.

I drink a couple of cups of tea a day, and the ocassional cup of coffee. Although, it personally does nothing for me, I often have a cup of tea just before bed and it does nothing.

rosssigfinal.jpg

Coke addict, usually a specific budget brand (which is actually really good) and coca-cole a bit if I have more money. Also Vanilla coke is back in NZ :D. Also a fan of rasperry fanta.

Doomy edit: I like sheep

Regular drinker of:

Monster

Coke

Mountain Dew

Can't stand any form of coffee or tea. Otherwise I'd make this excellent pick me up drink, iced venti coffee with no ice, add three shots, a couple pumps of syrup and top it with cream. Equivalent of 17 cans of coke at once.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

I'm generally not a fan of soda and coffee; the taste is rather unappealing if you haven't dranken any in awhile, to be honest. I much prefer tea, although tea typically has less caffeine than either soda or coffee.

Wir sind durch Not und Freude

gegangen Hand in Hand;

vom Wandern ruhen wir

nun überm stillen Land.

I'm generally not a fan of soda and coffee; the taste is rather unappealing if you haven't dranken any in awhile, to be honest. I much prefer tea, although tea typically has less caffeine than either soda or coffee.

aye, nowt better than a good brew

ever dunked yer bar o galaxy in yer brew? ;)

'Rock Hard' boss pure - 60/60 Attack | 99/99 Range | 1/1 Defence | 44/44 Prayer | 99/99 Strength | 99/99 Mage - level 79 combat EOC

## '07 Server ## "Best Runescape update ever: Removing 6 years of updates."

Rock_Hard.png

"Warning: If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all that claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think every thing you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told to want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned- Tyler"

aye, nowt better than a good brew

ever dunked yer bar o galaxy in yer brew? ;)

Haha, the chocolate, right? Can't say I have. :P

On an unrelated note, I usually start my day on a couple cups of green or mint tea. I've no idea how anyone can stomach coffee or energy drinks so early in the morning; I know I would be feeling sick for the rest of the day if I tried that.

Wir sind durch Not und Freude

gegangen Hand in Hand;

vom Wandern ruhen wir

nun überm stillen Land.

Haha, the chocolate, right? Can't say I have. :P

On an unrelated note, I usually start my day on a couple cups of green or mint tea. I've no idea how anyone can stomach coffee or energy drinks so early in the morning; I know I would be feeling sick for the rest of the day if I tried that.

never tried green or mint tea, sounds a bit too sophisticated for me

just have cereal and orange juice when i get up around 730 then a brew and a sausage barm or chocolate bar when i get to work around 9

energy drinks are just overloaded with crap, and coffee costs like thrice the price of tea at the canteen :P

'Rock Hard' boss pure - 60/60 Attack | 99/99 Range | 1/1 Defence | 44/44 Prayer | 99/99 Strength | 99/99 Mage - level 79 combat EOC

## '07 Server ## "Best Runescape update ever: Removing 6 years of updates."

Rock_Hard.png

"Warning: If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all that claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think every thing you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told to want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned- Tyler"

I'm really sensitive to caffeine, or then I'm just sensitive to really dark coffee, which is what I drink, albeit only once a week I'm so sensitive. Really enjoy it though. I'm not a big fan of energy drinks, I tasted a local brand once (Battery) and thought it tasted OK but I don't like the feeling when I have too much caffeine, which isn't much for me, literally half a deciliter of pretty dark coffee will affect me for the rest of the day.

C2b6gs7.png

I drink a can of Pepsi Max a day. There's caffeine in that, right? Othewrwise, nothing. Energy drinks are epically overpriced and really not worth it.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

I've been drinking less sodas and fizzy drinks in favour of water/milk recently. Not a big coffee/tea fan at all. As for fizzy drinks, can't really go wrong with a bottle of Irn Bru or Dr Pepper.

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

I've changed my eating habbits a lot over the past year or so. My only source off caffeine at all anymore is tea.

However, when I was first getting into computers and Dungeons & Dragons, pulling an all-njghter with the help of diet-coke, iced-caps, and choking down sludge-black coffee was not uncommon. Thankfully, I'm past that stage. :thumbsup:

"Those who give up their liberty for more security neither deserve liberty nor security."

Support transparency... and by extension, freedom and democracy.