Caffeine!

Maleficus1055

I drink a can of Pepsi Max a day. There's caffeine in that, right? Othewrwise, nothing. Energy drinks are epically overpriced and really not worth it.

pepsi max is gross.

I've been drinking less sodas and fizzy drinks in favour of water/milk recently. Not a big coffee/tea fan at all. As for fizzy drinks, can't really go wrong with a bottle of Irn Bru or Dr Pepper.

wat lrn2dr pepper24/7

I hate coffee and tea, and am allergic to milk. But water ain't so bad :P

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

I'm really sensitive to caffeine, or then I'm just sensitive to really dark coffee, which is what I drink, albeit only once a week I'm so sensitive. Really enjoy it though. I'm not a big fan of energy drinks, I tasted a local brand once (Battery) and thought it tasted OK but I don't like the feeling when I have too much caffeine, which isn't much for me, literally half a deciliter of pretty dark coffee will affect me for the rest of the day.

Lighter roasts have higher caffeine content, so you're probably just sensitive.

I drink far too much coke. Other than that I drink about a gallon of Arizona Sweet Tea a week and will occasionally have a cup of coffee.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Chocholate. (99,9% chocholate powder mixed in cold water.)

Also sometimes I drink energy drink before workout to give me that extra boost.

Reality is hundreds of times more beautiful and more interesting than delusions. Fairy tales just tend to be easier to follow than the wonderful intricacies of life.

Generally a daily can or two of relentless or monster.

I love caffeine.

So don't let anyone tell you you're not worth the earth,

These streets are your streets, this turf is your turf,

Don't let anyone tell you that you've got to give in,

Cos you can make a difference, you can change everything,

Just let your dreams be your pilot, your imagination your fuel,

Tear up the book and write your own damn rules,

Use all that heart, hope and soul that you've got,

And the love and the rage that you feel in your gut,

And realise that the other world that you're always looking for,

Lies right here in front of us, just outside this door,

And it's up to you to go out there and paint the canvas,

After all, you were put on the earth to do this,

So shine your light so bright that all can see,

Take pride in being whoever the [bleep] you want to be.

I don't really drink for energy.

Don't like coffee so that is out of the question, and i drink squash all the time when i'm at home because I can get about 9L of drink out of a 38p bottle from Tesco.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

I drink a can of Pepsi Max a day. There's caffeine in that, right? Othewrwise, nothing. Energy drinks are epically overpriced and really not worth it.

pepsi max is gross.

It tastes just like Pepsi to me. But I had the diet kind. I had it at dinner a couple times, made it hard to fall asleep.

I can't think of any soda I don't like... Except this nasty Italian soda thing I had at Epcot in Disney world a few years back.

As far as energy drinks or whatever, I've had Monster (I'm pretty sure most types...), amp, red bull, and a few others I can't think of. I liked all of them. I think there's something wrong with my sense of taste :/

My favorite pop/soda is pepsi. I drink it all the time like 3 cans a day. Now that it is summer I'm trying to mix things up though and drink a lot more water and spirit. Arizona's heat is killer. I also drink chi tea every once and a while, mostly when I study.

tFtfA.jpg

I am also not a big fan of energy drinks. I might have one if I am hardcore studying for something... but they are to expensive and to much in a can for me to enjoy.

What do you all think about the energy shots like '5 hour energy'?

To be honest, I don't find them very effective at all actually. I don't know if its because I am not effected by caffeine as much as others, but they really don't help me out at all.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

pepsi max is gross.

It tastes just like Pepsi to me. But I had the diet kind. I had it at dinner a couple times, made it hard to fall asleep.

I rather it to most drinks. But hey/

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

Monster, Rockstar, etc... all taste like [cabbage], are overpriced and in addition to this are unnecessary. Why name them "Monster, Rockstar, V', it's a silly fad and a cheap marketing gimmick. Anyway, I drink perhaps 3 cups of tea a day, black coffee if I know it's going to be a long night, coffee with milk and cream occasionally . Oh, I like my tea with two sugars and milk, and piping hot. Mmmmm. I don't think caffeine really affects me at all to be honest, or perhaps I haven't had enough caffeine in one hit to have any effect.

My sister is a barista (I think that's the name, they basically make fancy coffee) and she has this really awesome coffee making machine thing at home which she taught me to use, so I usually start my mornings off with a lovely cup of coffee. :3

If I need a quick boost of energy before sports/working out or whatever, I usually grab an Orange Mother or Samedi from the servo.

But I really prefer coffee. :3

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

I eat 200mg caffeine pills everyday :) up to 7 a day aha.

Coffee and energy drinks don't affect me in the slightest way anymore, high tolerance to caffeine I guess.

Lots and lots of Coffee! And on the weekends lots of Diet Coke to keep me awake to game'!

I haven't had a can of Rockstar in over a year. :rolleyes: 'twas very cheap; 2 for 2 500ml cans in one garage.

Has "Cocaine" been released in any countries? It's said to contain 10 times more caffeine than Red Bull, however I've not seen it anywhere in Ireland.

RIP Michaelangelopolous

Lots and lots of Coffee! And on the weekends lots of Diet Coke to keep me awake to game'!

I haven't had a can of Rockstar in over a year. :rolleyes: 'twas very cheap; 2 for 2 500ml cans in one garage.

Has "Cocaine" been released in any countries? It's said to contain 10 times more caffeine than Red Bull, however I've not seen it anywhere in Ireland.

According to Wikipedia, yes, but it says it has 3.5x the caffeine, not 10x.

I'm the most caffeine sensitive person I've ever heard of, let alone met. Its extremely unpleasant, too.

If I have a small piece of chocolate, my heart rate shoots up and I have to pee until dehydration. A couple times in recent past, though, I've been paid to consume caffeine for the lulz. The most recent being about a year ago, where my friend paid me 10 dollars to drink a can of diet coke and eat part of a dark chocolate bar (I wouldn't agree to this now-a-days). Anyways, I ended up hallucinating and laughing uncontrollably for about an hour (WHILE AT SCHOOL), along with all the aforementioned unpleasant side-effects. Was a day to remember, but I sure as hell am going to avoid caffeine at almost all costs in the future.

[iNSERT "I R EATIN TEH SHIX ATM" BILL COSBY SIGNATURE GIF HERE, LOL]