Dungeoneering Suggestions

Youmu

@ Requiem: That sounds like a nice idea. I'll put it on the front post.

@ toycat: I lowered lots of things down, so it actually matches the dungeoneering level requirement.

The bonecrusher can be used at level 24 or so, which is about 50k exp. However the amount of tokens needed right now is roughly equal to about level 40-ish.

And the bonecrusher is obsolete anyway.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok, a few ideas...

when doing skill doors or rooms, you can check the level requirement to see how likely it is that you will kill yourself if you have low health. (if you have 40 woodcutting, 39 would probably kill ya, but 2 wouldn't)

groupstone is shown on map, and person who is holding it has an icon next to triangle

not sure if you want any rewards, but I'll post em anyway

pets- cute, baby versions of the bosses. hey, you know how cute those beheamoths are. and the eyeballs are cool.

extra binds- you can buy an extra bind once you reach certain levels.... maybe 40, 75, and 110?

dungeoneering house theme- requires the dungeoneering level to have beaten each floor for the theme you want. comes in frozen, abandoned, furnished, and occult.

ok, a few ideas...

when doing skill doors or rooms, you can check the level requirement to see how likely it is that you will kill yourself if you have low health. (if you have 40 woodcutting, 39 would probably kill ya, but 2 wouldn't) The skill level of a door doesn't matter - any has the potential to hit tons of damage. Not needed though as you can simply clear out the door, and if the skill is too high it will display it anyways.

groupstone is shown on map, and person who is holding it has an icon next to triangle Good idea.

not sure if you want any rewards, but I'll post em anyway

pets- cute, baby versions of the bosses. hey, you know how cute those beheamoths are. and the eyeballs are cool. What will the pets do? Attack for you? In that case, buying the ability to make summoning familiars from dungeoneering would be more plausible.

extra binds- you can buy an extra bind once you reach certain levels.... maybe 40, 75, and 110? Already suggested extra binds. I feel it is unnecessary to buy extra binds though.

dungeoneering house theme- requires the dungeoneering level to have beaten each floor for the theme you want. comes in frozen, abandoned, furnished, and occult. That's actually pretty good! I would love to see my house in those colors. Also add warped to that list.

Thank you for suggesting!

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

• 4 weeks later...

fletching will NEVER become f2p im f2p sorry for the rant but just make the smuggler sell better stalves/bows or have him fletch for a price

Anybody can punch someone it takes guts to slap them

someone once said the f2p combat triamgle was 2% mages 13% rangers and 85% melerss.

I said no its 2% allies 13% anoying gnats and 85% walking dartboards with bronze daggers

mod poppy said:

Siciliae - posting about jumping into bathtubs with electrical equipment is not really cool.

Can you edit it out of any further iterations of your spam, er, I mean message.

archsupportei2.png

tagline1.gif

All the f2p arrows can be bought from the smuggles, he may as well sell all the bows since f2p can't make them.

To be frank, p2p really doesn't harbour any love for Fletching, it's a boring skill that just gives a skill to the task of producing ranged weapons. Also, it's expanded in Daemonheim to fletch basic staves too. Just sticking them on the Smuggler isn't in the spirit of the skill, or even the game. I honestly see no harm in switching it.

~ W ~

sigzi.png

• 2 weeks later...

Lets say you have 125 death runes bound and a monster drops some death runes. If you pick up the death runes and you do a spell that requires death runes the unbound death runes should be used first so your bound runes aren't wasted. Oh and by the way, I think all your suggestions are great.

Do the runes work like arrows where if you pick up extra arrows and 'bind' them, then you get a message that reads, "You now have 125 ammo bound. This is the maximum you can have bound." and then you click on the extra arrows and they go into your quiver?

100925141543.png

(Then the extra arrows disappear when you go on to the next floor.)

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

Do the runes work like arrows where if you pick up extra arrows and 'bind' them, then you get a message that reads, "You now have 125 ammo bound. This is the maximum you can have bound." and then you click on the extra arrows and they go into your quiver?

100925141543.png

Yup. I do this all the time with my Deaths so they only take up one slot.

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Just to clarify, binding more runes/arrows to your ammo pile helps you save an inventory space, so you should be doing that every time you see a pile of your own arrows or runes. It resets back to 125 on your next dungeon anyway, so it's beneficial to do so.

Also, the main reason why I suggested fletching to be f2p is because... well, how is it treated in p2p? Besides, for some reason staffs are involved in it too, and you can only get staffs from Unholy Cursebearer. At least you can get tier 5 longbows by killing level 45 rangers, and they appear quite frequently in a large.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

100925141543.png

Yup. I do this all the time with my Deaths so they only take up one slot.

Oh I didn't realize you could do this. Thank you.