Stop-Motion

Gradeskip

During 4 months, I've been working on this. It's a personal project I made for school, I could do pretty much anything, and decided to do a Stop-Motion. 8-)

It's on MY (could be debated) top 5 Inventions of the 20th Century. Over 850 pictures taken, and I used 1000 pennies.

Here it is:

Please comment/rate :thumbsup:

Enjoy,

~Gradeskip~ <3:

w3bi.png

7ahl.pngZr.png1buy.png

eblo.png

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dude.. you better have passed for the year for that :thumbup:

29bc22o.png

[hide=drops]10 black masks, 39 dragon boots, 21 whip, 9 dark bow, 7 dragon legs, 8 mauls, 3 dragon left half, 2 dragon spear, 2 hexcrest, 1 kbd heads, 10 dragon med, 2 R ammy, 2 granite legs, 1 bandos boots , 1 bandos hilt , 1 bandos chestplate, 1 saradomin sword(ls), 2 dragon claws(ls)(solo)[/hide]

[hide=Viralaether's guide to Mac use]1) take your mac

2) drop it off your roof

3) ??????

4) Profit![/hide]1/7/9 quest cape ||| 5/6/9 all diaries ||| 7/14/9 300 rank MA ||| 4998th to 99 summoning on 2/27/10

thanks all ;) I recognise all of you from the general RS pics topic.. Haha my tricky picture worked. :twisted:

For this, I got a 95%, would've gotten 100 but I exceeded the report's maximum amount of word limit by 2000. :P :ohnoes:

w3bi.png

7ahl.pngZr.png1buy.png

eblo.png

Tres bien! Hope your hard work pays off! Looks like it did pay off, ha! How do you go over 2,000 words? :mellow:

The corrector set the word limit to 4000, i wrote over 6000. :P

w3bi.png

7ahl.pngZr.png1buy.png

eblo.png

Brilliant! That must have taken a lot of dedication to do. Even with 1000 pennies.

And I must agree with the top 5 inventions of the 20th Century. :thumbup:

Elricedward.png
Barrows Items: 1x Dharok's Platelegs, 1x Veracs's Plateskirt, 1x Dharok's Greataxe, 2x Torag's Platelegs, 1x Akrisae's War Mace, 1x Ahrim's Robeskirt, 3x Akrisae's Robetop, 1x Guthan's Warspear, 1x Akrisae's Robeskirt, 1x Torag's Helm, 2x Verac's Brassard, 1x Karil's Pistol Crossbow

I'm an animator as well, and have animated quite a few videos, as well as have phone numbers from professional animators (Marc Spess is a good guy and great animator), as well as had affiliations with Laika (the creators of Coraline), so I know my way around.

The video was pretty good (was this your first time? If so, that was awesome for a first time!). Some constructive criticism: Take note of the finer details (such as when the mouse was moving on the computer, I would have had the hand moving with it), and when you clicked on the internet e, and the mouse moved away, the area where the cursor was in the e was missing. Just some examples of small details that can be noticeable and just make that much more of a difference in a video.

I'm not sure how you shot it, but the camera was kind of shaky, so I'd try to figure out how to keep it still (a camera with a clicker works wonders).

Speed up your frame rate a tad, what FPS were you using? Most common is 24, however 30 is a pretty popular one as well. And I'd speed up some of them as well, such as the atomic bomb, I'd make it go a little faster (keep the frame rate the same as the video, just move the pennies further each shot).

I do have to give you kudos for using pennies and animating them, and doing a great job!

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

Wow; I liked this a lot!

Stop motions are always great to look at when they are made well, and terrible to look at when they are bad. Needless to say, this one was very good.

As said, there are small things here and there that could be fixed, but the overall impression is great! And I have to agree with the other ones, the internet part was without doubt the best. :)

Scherzo.png

Awesome job! You can see that you've invested a lot of time in it. :thumbup:

nekusig2fcopy.jpg

There are three sides to every story: There's one side, there's the other, and there's the truth.