Stop-Motion

Gradeskip

I'm an animator as well, and have animated quite a few videos, as well as have phone numbers from professional animators (Marc Spess is a good guy and great animator), as well as had affiliations with Laika (the creators of Coraline), so I know my way around.

The video was pretty good (was this your first time? If so, that was awesome for a first time!). Some constructive criticism: Take note of the finer details (such as when the mouse was moving on the computer, I would have had the hand moving with it), and when you clicked on the internet e, and the mouse moved away, the area where the cursor was in the e was missing. Just some examples of small details that can be noticeable and just make that much more of a difference in a video.

I'm not sure how you shot it, but the camera was kind of shaky, so I'd try to figure out how to keep it still (a camera with a clicker works wonders).

Speed up your frame rate a tad, what FPS were you using? Most common is 24, however 30 is a pretty popular one as well. And I'd speed up some of them as well, such as the atomic bomb, I'd make it go a little faster (keep the frame rate the same as the video, just move the pennies further each shot).

I do have to give you kudos for using pennies and animating them, and doing a great job!

It was my first time doing a stop-motion. ;)

I also know there are a few glitches... Hehehe.

Thanks everyone!! <3: <3:

w3bi.png

7ahl.pngZr.png1buy.png

eblo.png

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very very good. The pennies added a bit of charm to the video which without them i don't think would be anywhere near as good.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

Whoa, tens of hours! That puts some of my most decent pixels by far into shame (and trust me I thought I worked hard and long for them).

It has some minor flaws, but in overall that is very cool project. I can't understand how you didn't best possible rating (I wonder what the heck do you have to do to get that)!

Anyways, nice one, and got me to post onto this forums every once in a while.

=D>

u5zhkTY.gif

Whoa, tens of hours! That puts some of my most decent pixels by far into shame (and trust me I thought I worked hard and long for them).

It has some minor flaws, but in overall that is very cool project. I can't understand how you didn't best possible rating (I wonder what the heck do you have to do to get that)!

Anyways, nice one, and got me to post onto this forums every once in a while.

=D>

Just by looking at your sig, your pixels are awesome. :D

I would've gotten the maximum grade but as the report also counted in the evaluation, and had a max of 4k words, and I wrote 6k (lol), that's how i lost 5%. :P

Thanks everyone <3:

w3bi.png

7ahl.pngZr.png1buy.png

eblo.png

Masterful job! You deserved a 100 for that, two thousand words over the limit isn't that much. :thumbsup:

Quite honestly, you deserve a medal for putting up with that 80 hours of tedium.

icer.png
QZ1B8.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
During 4 months, I've been working on this. It's a personal project I made for school, I could do pretty much anything, and decided to do a Stop-Motion. 8-)

Modern grammar nazis would be all over that statement. Not to put down the project, but look into fixing the first phrase before you upset somebody.

icer.png
QZ1B8.jpg

During 4 months, I've been working on this. It's a personal project I made for school, I could do pretty much anything, and decided to do a Stop-Motion. 8-)

Modern grammar nazis would be all over that statement. Not to put down the project, but look into fixing the first phrase before you upset somebody.

I don't see what's wrong with it... I mean...

I have been working on this for four months. Its a personal project made for school, I could do pretty much anything, so I decided to do a Stop-Motion...

I only changed like two things, but it still comes out the same...

I Support TET!| If you want bunny PM Me.|Click For My DevArt

musics.png

^ Cowboy is the Best ^

IT'S A TRAP SHINY JUST WANTS TO STALK YOU.

Hell yeah I do. Whats your msn?

That's how it all starts.

Next he's going to ask you what flavor of candy you enjoy and whats your favorite color van.

I would actually like to see more stop-motions from you! They're really fun to make, and can be a very fun hobby. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions on them!

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

French is my main language. I made the project and the report in french. :P

I would actually like to see more stop-motions from you! They're really fun to make, and can be a very fun hobby. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions on them!

You want me to make me more, and then tell me I can pm you if I have questions? Euh? :blink:

w3bi.png

7ahl.pngZr.png1buy.png

eblo.png

French is my main language. I made the project and the report in french. tongue.gif

You want me to make me more, and then tell me I can pm you if I have questions? Euh? blink.gif

Yes I do. I'm confused as to where the confusion is? Lol. Make some more videos, but if you have any questions, feel free to ask me.

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

Ehh lol... what would I have questions about? tongue.gif

Lol that's where you come in. Usually when it comes to questions about that, I get questions about tips and tricks, what kind of clay and armature wire to use (for claymations), software, cameras, there's a lot of things to it if you really dive into it.

picture-unrelated-to-anything.jpg

this pic made more sense than that conversation.

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

• 1 month later...

I am sensing some trolling in here?

Btw its already at the top of the page so dont go like amg amg amg

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]