Abortion in Canada

obfuscator

If I was something that couldn't think, yeah I wouldn't mind. (No pun intended)

So if you were mentally challenged, or perhaps in a coma, it would be ok to kill you off because you're an inconvenience?

Mentally challenged people, last I remembered, can still think. The coma comment is like a fetus but opposite. You end the fetus early on before it grows and you end the coma later on after a good "coming back" time has been met. I don't want to burden my family for years. Besides, comas usually last a couple of weeks, fetus lasts 70+ years.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But that's exactly my point. You end someone's life in a coma when their life is otherwise over. Killing an unborn fetus is ending the life before it even begins.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

But that's exactly my point. You end someone's life in a coma when their life is otherwise over. Killing an unborn fetus is ending the life before it even begins.

No because there's still a chance I may come back.

And, just a question, are you okay with killing deeply ill people in a lot of pain to end their suffering?

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

And, just a question, are you okay with killing deeply ill people in a lot of pain to end their suffering?

No, never.

polvCwJ.gif

No, never.

Okay so is there such an injustice to warrant the killing of someone?

siggy3s.jpg

No, never.

Okay so is there such an injustice to warrant the killing of someone?

No, never.

The only time killing is morally acceptable (in my opinion) is when it directly, unquestionably, saves more lives than it takes.

polvCwJ.gif