Team Dan Vs. TBZ

Danny_TeamDan

teamdan-9772547.jpg

Team Dan made a visit to world 141 scouted around the competition and got word that TBZ was indeed reopened. After several minutes of negotiating we came up with the following rules:

rulesh.png

We began our 30 min mass and knew we'd be out numbered, but Team Dan takes pride in its universal time zone, so we kept positive. We hopped over to the warring world after massing time was up and headed over to CWA exchanging some hellos and other friendly gestures to TBZ who were south of the stairs.

We waited several minutes but we were fine with waiting. Sorry you couldn't find the person to challenge, spamming with arrows clearly didn't work. :blink:

Anywayz before we get started I have to explain some exciting news. Team Dan is proudly the first Team to support web anonymity to their members. It's our right to web anonymity, and any pictures of screen names in the actual warring arena are subject to due process under the first amendment.

Starting:

startingtbz.png

Down 2 people from the start we knew pile selection and tight binds were key. We managed to get our pile down first narrowing the gap, with some questionable tanking from a few members we struggled at first to maintain it but we held through.

We forced TBZ into an early Regroup unfortunately we couldn't send snipers out to cause hectic for their regroup so it was a successful regroup for TBZ.

56119043.png

Terrible Tanking from several members of Team Dan hurt us but we did a regroup. Also under the act of Frosted Flakes, Team Dan was NOT allowed to leave any man/woman behind.

20274084.png

After our successful regroup we never looked back.

Ending:

tbcleared.png

Thanks for the fight TBZ.

Any pics of Team Dan members names are breaking the law and will be handled with the correct authorities.

6590ew.jpg

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you guys must be way to ownage if you made them regroup in cwa classic arena

we own

join team dan

I doubt I'd get accepted, you troll me! ):

2/3 officials need to accept you, that means myself and dandaman898 can approve and then you're in.

smokeysavedcd.png

Do us all a favor, construct a proper sentence.

Rofl, nice 141 tactics, runnin back in fourth in 1v1

This makes you guys seem pretty bad.

"Don't Limit Your Challenges, Challenge Your Limits"

Coldplay1.png

Good job on making a fool of yourself..

"Don't Limit Your Challenges, Challenge Your Limits"

Coldplay1.png

Good job on making a fool of yourself..

Your clan was born in W141, fool.

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes?

Signature_Lady_Gaga_3_by_Sed_rah.jpg

appmanagercrown.pngTKO Blitz Member | bluepd5.gifEx-Tempted Killers Council

100516145944.png

Some pictures of the real war will be up soon. The video of the war will also be up where amateurnoob is seen running from north to south portal. Pilemeplz (aka -Singh) tries to tank to single. It was okay, but next time keep it in the center please. Thank you. Starting Tbz(19) - Df (17). Ending Tbz(14) - Df(0). Good Fight Downfail, Tried your best :thumbsup:

100516145944.png

Some pictures of the real war will be up soon. The video of the war will also be up where amateurnoob is seen running from north to south portal. Pilemeplz (aka -Singh) tries to tank to single. It was okay, but next time keep it in the center please. Thank you. Starting Tbz(19) - Df (17). Ending Tbz(14) - Df(0). Good Fight Downfail, Tried your best :thumbsup:

I'm pretty sure that half the people that were there aren't even in DF, and this war was declared on you by Dandaman who isn't even Downfall so I'm a little confused, do you not know how to check Runehead lol? This was a Team Dan war, and I do not see anywhere in the rules that were screenied that we had to stay in centerbounds, next time try to be more clear :thumbsup:

And yes, I went out of bounds as it wasn't against the rules. Next time put it in the rules and I'll be glad to follow it :thumbup:

You also state in the rules "if I accept this then I get a 1 week prep against Downfall"

And now you're trying to say that you just fought Downfall please get it straight you admitted in the screeny that you were accepting a fight with Team Dan to get a 1 week prep with Downfall, however the official you made the Team Dan war with does not have the ability to make wars for Downfall, so I am sorry to say you don't get that 1 week prep :(

BLNT TBZ

smokeysavedcd.png

Do us all a favor, construct a proper sentence.