[TWR] Gladz Defeat True 0wnage

mrmyk

[hide=TWR information]Link to the declaration: http://forum.tip.it/topic/265581-the-gladiatorz-declares-on-true-0wnage/

Winning clan (both name + initials): The Gladiatorz (G)

Winning clan's member-list: http://runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=gladiatorz

Losing clan (both name + initials): True 0wnage (T0)

Losing clan's member-list: http://runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=true_0wnage

Starting: http://i41.tinypic.com/rh4rvt.jpg

Ending: http://i42.tinypic.com/23hlj74.jpg[/hide]

Earlier this week, Redr0c challenged T0 to a mid-week fight but due to various circumstances, we could only fight on a Sunday. After beating Legendz yesterday, we massed up a healthy 32 people to T0's 22. We thought the fight would allow range but apparently Luke can't read, so we unfortunately had to bank our bows and settle in for a long fight.

Starting:

rh4rvt.jpg

We started off well and jumped into the lead, although T0 had some resilient snipers who consistently posed issues. Over the next 45 minutes, we efficiently took down their fighters and eventually ended with 10 Gladiatorz remaining. Good fight, T0.

Ending:

23hlj74.jpg

Random picture:

2uqgj14.jpg

gladz.png

Proud Retired Council of The Gladiatiorz

Click here for our website - 110+ F2P Combat Requirements

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i blame myself for the lost, renbaki and i were using same internet and we both dc at the start, it would been much closer if we didnt dc :wall:

nonetheless you guys did epicly and gratz :thumbup:

Congratulations Gladz, watched the war and both sides did very good and had beast tanks.

Gladz had better snipers/anti-snipers which partially made them better, nevertheless a good performance from both sides but unlucky with those DC's T0.

Keep it up both of you! :thumbup:

pieter00777.jpg

tpr.png

12,079 Profile views. Get on my level.

Thanks for the war Gladz. Really happy with our performance, after having Renbaki and Itaichimaru both DC at the same time (neighbours with same internet ftl) it was hard for us starting at 19-21. Sick and tired of this problem now, will be looking deeply into it. <_<

Starting:

100516211126.png

10 seconds into the fight:

100516211711.png

Gratz on the win Gladz, well deserved. Good job all TO.

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader

Wowah... 1 of the best wars I've ever had in all my time in True 0wnage. :-D

The Dc's would have made a small difference in the ending, as those who dc'ed are in fact 2 of our most valued players.. :mad:

Enjoyed the fight, no really I did, although it took a while for me to hit the road when I was sniping, even had 4 of your anti-snipers on me at 1 point. :unsure:

1 Kill:

100516223258.png

and the best I could get of your starting - 18 people show:

100516221559.png

Thanks for the fight! :thumbup:

qn5sti.gifProud True 0wnage Event Coordinatorqn5sti.gif

Ex-Legendz Old School

After having the 2 early dcs and a later dc, I'm happy you guys can beat a slumping clan with a +3, gratz on the win Gladz.

mrmyk

We started off well and jumped into the lead,

You need opposing dcs to start off well?

bfmvbobby.jpg

looks like DCs killed t0 again, thats 2 wars in a row :mellow:

Well grats Gladz, nice win :thumbup:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~~Proud Ex-Council of Tempted Killers, There Since Day One~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~No Regrets, Only Memories ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After having the 2 early dcs and a later dc, I'm happy you guys can beat a slumping clan with a +3, gratz on the win Gladz.

mrmyk

We didn't notice the dc's first off. Secondly our tank out tanked at least one if not two of your members, so stop. We started off well, slacked in binds during the middle but picked it up steadily.

thanks for the fight TO.

recruit10.gif

Proud Rider of Rohan for The Gladiatorz Clan

mrmyk

We didn't notice the dc's first off. Secondly our tank out tanked at least one if not two of your members, so stop. We started off well, slacked in binds during the middle but picked it up steadily.

thanks for the fight TO.

How do you not notice a random drop of 2 people? Maybe the same way you "didn't notice" the range off rule? And gratz on piling one of our lowest level bro, I'm glad a 120 can out tank a 114.

bfmvbobby.jpg

mrmyk

thanks for the fight TO.

How do you not notice a random drop of 2 people? Maybe the same way you "didn't notice" the range off rule? And gratz on piling one of our lowest level bro, I'm glad a 120 can out tank a 114.

Because we were too busy focusing on the pile rather than the number of people? Also, it's not our fault we piled a 114 because guess what: You piled Kenzie G his combat level is as follows: 115.4 F2P - his stats are: 92 90 99 95 81 62 80 39.

are you mad bro?

recruit10.gif

mrmyk

thanks for the fight TO.

Because we were too busy focusing on the pile rather than the number of people? Also, it's not our fault we piled a 114 because guess what: You piled Kenzie G his combat level is as follows: 115.4 F2P - his stats are: 92 90 99 95 81 62 80 39.

are you mad bro?

Super cool story, maybe next time we war, it'll actually be matched opts.

bfmvbobby.jpg

mrmyk

thanks for the fight TO.

are you mad bro?

Maybe next time we won't cut our experienced fighters to let our junior members fight.

Calm down, it was a 21v21 melee+binds in CWA. You're the only one from your clan who's making a fuss about anything.

immortals3tv9.jpg

mrmyk

thanks for the fight TO.

are you mad bro?

Thanks, it was a cool story. Also: It was a matched options fight. We were matched when we began, it's not our fault your member's dc'd. We've had it happen before as well, so trust me we know how it feels but you're taking it out on the wrong person here. I am not the person that made your member's dc, you should probably be mad at them.

recruit10.gif

mrmyk

thanks for the fight TO.

are you mad bro?

Maybe next time we won't cut our experienced fighters to let our junior members fight.

Calm down, it was a 21v21 melee+binds in CWA. You're the only one from your clan who's making a fuss about anything.

19v21*

bfmvbobby.jpg

mrmyk

Didnt know 2 dc's = +3....

But seriously, are you that stupid? lol Kenzie G out tanked our first two targets, and that would have settled the fight even if it was 21vs21. It's not our fault you guys had 2 dc's, it happens to every clan. You have been told in IRC by your clan officials to be quiet, so I guess you should stop posting and quit making yourself look like a tool before you get kicked :shame:

mrmyk

But seriously, are you that stupid? lol Kenzie G out tanked our first two targets, and that would have settled the fight even if it was 21vs21. It's not our fault you guys had 2 dc's, it happens to every clan. You have been told in IRC by your clan officials to be quiet, so I guess you should stop posting and quit making yourself look like a tool before you get kicked :shame:

They can do whatever they want, I personally don't care tbh. Sure Kenzie had a good tank, I'm glad he can tank 18 people, props to him. As for the +3, we had a later dc as I also said in that post. Maybe you should read more carefully. That could have solved the whole range problem as well.

bfmvbobby.jpg

mrmyk

They can do whatever they want, I personally don't care tbh. Sure Kenzie had a good tank, I'm glad he can tank 18 people, props to him. As for the +3, we had a later dc as I also said in that post. Maybe you should read more carefully. That could have solved the whole range problem as well.

No disrespect to T0 members, (but clearly this guy is an idiot), we k0'ed 2-3 of your members as well with less than 16 people.

mrmyk

You know what else solved the range problem? When we went and banked our range for Melee/binds! GASP OMG IT IS SO HARD TO COMPREHEND BUT I AM SO MAD THAT I LOST I AM GOING TO MAKE THE FACT THAT WE HAD TO WAIT TWO MINUTES FOR THEM TO BANK A BIG ORDEAL. Seriously, stop it. Luke, stop posting. Kid is a moron and I'm sure the rest of the clan is no where near as moronic as this guy.

recruit10.gif

mrmyk

No disrespect to T0 members, (but clearly this guy is an idiot), we k0'ed 2-3 of your members as well with less than 16 people.

Good job bro :thumbup: and no I'm not an idiot, there is no question the outcome of the war would have been different without the dcs. However, once again I congratulate Gladz on defeating t0 due to numbers and levels. Blnt guys, we can do it.

I find it impressive all you guys can insult me with is "moron" "idiot", maybe if you weren't so out performed you may have something else to call me on. :thumbup:

bfmvbobby.jpg