Poison vs Legendz

Venomous

poison-4664242.png

vs

legendz-4000695.jpg

Poison Memberlist: http://runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=poison

Legendz Memberlist: http://runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=legendz

I approached Infinitone for a matched fight, and we agreed to a melee/binds/range fight. We realised it wasn't much of a challenge when we faught them the first time in a CWRI, so we decided to challenge ourselves and allow Legendz to have +2 on us in this matched fight.

Poison Starting: 18 people/54 opts

s63eom.jpg

Lgz Starting: 20 people/60 opts

100518011320.png

The war started as we piled one of their lowest lvl who managed to tank for about 30 seconds or so as lgz's pile was downed about 10 seconds later. We had a string of ko's after our first pile as our tanks did very well, we decided to send 2 snipers to keep the pressure on them and never looked back.

Thanks for the clean fight, Legendz.

Poison Ending: 13 people/39 opts

Lgz Ending: 0 people/0 opts

eia26u.jpg

Random pictures:

100517184302.png

100517184539.png

100517lgz1.png

100517lgz2.png

100517lgz3.png

100517180045.png

tifovsigev3.jpg

Congrats, looks like a dominant win.

Stay on topic, if it doesn't relate to the fight don't post.

65495229.png

With love to one, friendship to many, and good will to all.

Unexpected.

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader

Lol at Downfall's trolls....Expected.

Gf poison, i forgot to check my quickprays before the war forgetting i had changed them before and when you piled me as i was binding the range pray did, NOTHING. <_<

Don't think 1 person can represent the whole clan but alright, and if you're talking about df rune will's post that wasn't even a troll, just the truth that you got wrecked in this fight, don't whine about it and blame my whole clan about one post.

100925185951.png

3144j6q.png

3 Years Strong<3

PM TheHitman|Will in #downfall at swiftirc if your interested in a fight against Downfall Clan

Gj coming back from -2 poison, and nice effort LGZ :thumbup:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~~Proud Ex-Council of Tempted Killers, There Since Day One~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~No Regrets, Only Memories ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~