Rivalries

pumkinpie37

Every clan has a rival wether it be DF vs VR or Rot vs Brut. I want to know who your clan rivals with, I would also like to know past rivalries and why they have stopped being rivalries.

Example:

current

CR vs Exo- not really a rival anymore but still give heated battles

past

CR vs Coll- Unfortunatly collision has almost died and can only pull 13 people to a 3 day prep when we pull more in 30 seconds

161nazb.gif

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We don't have any real rivalries currently but in my memory was:

WG vs Distortion, they couldn't match our pulls/skills in p2p multi and they ended up closing.

65495229.png

With love to one, friendship to many, and good will to all.

Asc probably.

Back when I was TPR our rivalry was WG, because they happened to be massing for a rev hunting trip on the same world we were massing for a short prep fight and flamed us for our pull.

6590ew.jpg

Downfall doesn't have any rivalries atm but in the past we did. for example:

HP- This was the best rivalry for Downfall imo because it was a friendly one. We both pulled high with good lvls and we had fun winning some and losing some, we always had respect for HP and still do today, our fights as always been intense and exciting.

Lgz- This is when we use to pull similar and the outcome of each war would be random, both of us got to win and lose some, a lot of beef at the start but it ended when they started slumping after the mass leave.

DV- Biggest beef back in TWR, it kinda just ended when they left TWR for "PvP". We still want to war them now so we can pull 95% of our ml again.

TK- Back then in TWR when TK use to be the most hated clan in TWR. This wasn't really a rivalry though imo, was all flames and trash talks. This is also when TK use to allowed multi-clanners from top clans, so DF couldn't compete against the clan world to be honest.

100925185951.png

3144j6q.png

3 Years Strong<3

PM TheHitman|Will in #downfall at swiftirc if your interested in a fight against Downfall Clan

CR used to be rivals with Exo and Coll like you said, which have both kind of died out, but i would say EoS and Corr now since they have given us some heated fights as of late.

crsigl.png

§ Crimson Raiders Veteran | skull_crossbones.gif Ex Downfall Warlord | bcouncil.gif Ex Team Vendetta Council

hmm lets see....

Long back ago against LGZ before the breakoff it was really fun, in my opinion it hellped both the clans strive to become better :D

Downfall... for some reason we have always been trying to beat each other or compete with each other whenever or where ever possible although i think it stopped now or did it :unsure:

Against DK was really a short one as Ryan and Derek got into a flamefest :ohnoes: which caused them to crash our wars and us fighting back and actully made things very fun :thumbup:

i guess i can kind of say Envy although this one was more of a friendly rivalry with some flaming i guess although was clean most of the time i think made our clans better :D

TPR in the past there was a lot of trolling and flaming going on between us although it stopped :mellow: although we still have "friendly" battles to prove who is bttr :P time to time

hmm.... i dont know any more i will think of more :P

overall i think every clan needs a rival as it pushes ur clan to be better and can sometime even get u out of a slump unless u r vr ofc :shame:

mod edit: illegal downloads are not permitted

15fhjiu.png

We don't really have any rivalries. I miss them sometimes, but I would only describe an opponent as a rival if we fought at least 2 times per week, mostly unplanned. At the moment, it is often weeks between fights with some opponents so rivalries don't have any chances to prosper.

gladz.png

Proud Retired Council of The Gladiatiorz

Click here for our website - 110+ F2P Combat Requirements

ide say envy's most recent one was with ph although we have had a few bits of banter leading to a rivalry with asc and ofc tk but that was a rivalry which took place on the battlefied normally. the ph one started because and ex member(who was curent at the time) flamed ph on rsc and then got them to post a non post war and it ust escalated. i also heared somewhere that we had a rivalry with illusion (might be wrong) and akeldema (also might be wrong)

envy42.png

A lot really lol.

In old Wild, was MoZ vs The hunters, Ended when TH died lol. Moz vs Exer.

And some clans i've been in that split up and fought each other was lots of fun lol

But in recent wild, probably tens of clans against ph, so where do i begin.

ph vs dk, at first started out with Ph allying with Dk to fight against Terminal, because In early 2009 terminal actually used to be good pulling 300+, even once maxing out 2 CC's (Which made Terminal reach its peak then hit a never ending slump, Dk killed them), Dk starts using Ph and leeching off them from the get-go, And Dk's leader would just recruit people none stop from ph and make em give up ph for dk, and even krunal was a dk member for some good month i think, which is why he ignored all the crap Dk did to ph, till ph members started quitting and just leaving because krunal did nothing... After a while the little boy gets his act together and we turn on Dk (because their leader would also Go GDZ, lead Ph, then bs all of them), We started crashing all their fights, and this has been going on for a year, our highest pull for a crash was DK vs Cor, and we destroyed that fight, ph crashed with 250 opts. This was recent.

The rivalry with Ph vs DK, i think its been the longest most consistent rivalry between any clans these days, as it was daily fights With each side getting used to the other sides tactic.

Although Dk is dead, violence is dead, i dont believe for a second that the rivalry is over. It had its ups and downs, although Dk always ended before ph i dont think ph achieved much conclusive victories over dk in GDZ run ins.

A lot of the times we'd just fight them at bh, and most of the times their officials would rage quit, because derek would force dk to go to bh and fight ph, but then we'd just hit and run their magers and take no casualties form our side. And when we'd weaken dk far enough We'd go straight ahead and fight them at gdz's (because dk always outnumbered, out leveled ph, but when we'd pull same numbers or ph pulls a bit higher of course we hit them deep).

Longest fight Was ph Vs DK, GDz run in unplanned no rules, 3 hours. Ph started that day with 150 opts, while dk started with 135, ph ended with 192opts instant ending (225 opts full ending, 60 on ts not every one randomers). and dk would log, that was a fun day for me lol.

We'd team with Ni, before, With terminal and pr and other CC teams to fight dk, and its been going on for a year and they have asked for truce multiple times. It helped ph improve a lot, as every time Dk leeches off ph, and filters the garbage members from ph, ph only seems to improve.

(still going, for over a year now, daily).

Lets see.. Ph vs terminal.

plain Cc team rivalry, We killed terminal at the end. thats about it, lasted over a year. Daily.

Also ph Vs Ni.

Ended up with Ni dying lol. We'd fight for long hours and we'd always end them. All ph saw that as a practice, while Ni thought they had some sort of mission or whatever, ph got a few good practice out of it. Which helped ph improve even more.

lasted like 3-4 weeks, ended up with them taking a long break from rs while no 1 from ph took a break lol.

What else... Ph on Vr, no idea why this started, guess you can call ph a random crasher clan, but we just make a lot of money of vr so we been crashing them for over a year.

Ph Vs EoS, EoS being EoS talking random bull crap, we decided to use it as an excuse to crash them and make some money and have some fun, we made them lose vs Cor in some uncapped fight even though they called over 5 ac's we still continued to crash then they asked for peace, we accepted for a bit then they flamed randomly and called me and some of my friends on their ts and just started flamin none stop for hours upon hours, so we still hit them.

ph Vs Envy + rbh, lol they had some moron member that always flamed ph on rsc, and they always talked crap, so we did a cwa fight against them and won, and another 1 and another 1 and won all of them, then they still talked crap, we had no intention of ruining their pvp fights but they really left us no choice.

After that video all rbh + envy decided to come for peace, and they usually give us fights after we end officially which is fun. And that member who flamed us left or whatever.

Ph vs all other Cc teams, on one night all the CC teams decided to merge together and team against ph, This actually happened an hour or two after we officially ended, so we remassed every one and killed all of them and emptied all their cc which was full before, and none of them talked crap anymore. This means., Dp, Xo, w3, mk all the other cc teams none of you even heard of teamed on us bringing some mad 150-200 opts and we just killed all of them.

After that they all started coming to ask us for peace, we've declined all of them and only accepted an alliance with Xo, as i personally would like to promote that Cc team a bit further.

Well, i dont know what else to say, this has been a long post and probably no one is going to read it anyway lol, i sure as hell wouldn't re-read it. =D>

Downfall doesn't have any rivalries atm but in the past we did. for example:

HP- This was the best rivalry for Downfall imo because it was a friendly one. We both pulled high with good lvls and we had fun winning some and losing some, we always had respect for HP and still do today, our fights as always been intense and exciting.

Lgz- This is when we use to pull similar and the outcome of each war would be random, both of us got to win and lose some, a lot of beef at the start but it ended when they started slumping after the mass leave.

DV- Biggest beef back in TWR, it kinda just ended when they left TWR for "PvP". We still want to war them now so we can pull 95% of our ml again.

TK- Back then in TWR when TK use to be the most hated clan in TWR. This wasn't really a rivalry though imo, was all flames and trash talks. This is also when TK use to allowed multi-clanners from top clans, so DF couldn't compete against the clan world to be honest.

http://rs-downfall.com Join the Community, if you're already in a clan register and become a clan friend!

Downfall Since September 6, 2008

I have been in some rivalries, pretty fun hunting them and fighting them.

PAST:

Downfall vs Legendz-It was pretty good,got me pumped up for 1 month.

Shadow Elves vs The Rising-Hates each other, liked fighting them

Shadow Elves vs Eternal Honor-Hates each other, liked fighting them

Shadow Elves vs The Titans-Hated TT, really fun hunting them. Beat them three times in two days.(Cj tourney)

Current:

Divine Forces vs Violent Resolution- Been going on for a long time now.

Divine Forces vs Ech0 of Silence - Love fighting them, really fun and relaxing

Divine Forces vs The Titans- Always pumped up fighting them. Fighting them this saturday in an uncapped pkri.

Even without the 10 or so multi-clanners, we would have wiped the floor with you ;) no doubt about it.

CR's only rivalries since i've been in it were coll and exo, they are both now almost dead.

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes?

Signature_Lady_Gaga_3_by_Sed_rah.jpg

appmanagercrown.pngTKO Blitz Member | bluepd5.gifEx-Tempted Killers Council

RE only really have....

PH & DH

~@Gaz

~%Runescape Elites - Advanced Elite ~ January 24th 2010 - Present

~@Clan Europe - Co-Leader ~ December 27th 2009 - Present

~@Team Rock - Official ~ May 25th 2009 - Present

Even without the 10 or so multi-clanners, we would have wiped the floor with you ;) no doubt about it.

CR's only rivalries since i've been in it were coll and exo, they are both now almost dead.

Sure you can say that now, but you never got to proof it back then so you can't jump to conclusions in the future now can ya?

100925185951.png

3144j6q.png

3 Years Strong<3

PM TheHitman|Will in #downfall at swiftirc if your interested in a fight against Downfall Clan

Sure you can say that now, but you never got to proof it back then so you can't jump to conclusions in the future now can ya?

I think the 50+ wars or so where we destroyed you was enough proof. :thumbup:

We have warred like 4 times max? And I'm talking about a war without multi-clanners back then which was 0. Ofc you destroyed us, you had DK,VR and more clans in there, no shame on losing against the clan world.

100925185951.png

3144j6q.png

3 Years Strong<3

All i recall is Downfall trying to create an excuse, hoping everyone would think that's the sole reason why they lost, when in fact everyone clearly knew TK would have destroyed them with or without these so called multi-clanners :thumbsup:

Good boy Pumkin <3:

We have warred like 4 times max? And I'm talking about a war without multi-clanners back then which was 0. Ofc you destroyed us, you had DK,VR and more clans in there, no shame on losing against the clan world.

ily hitman :-P

but we have warreed way more than that and even before the so called "multi-clanners" we have beaten u ;-)

mod edit: illegal downloads are not permitted

15fhjiu.png

Who cares about how many times Tempted Killers (+ friends) have crashed Downfall's fights have beaten Downfall?

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader