Rivalries

pumkinpie37

Lgz- This is when we use to pull similar and the outcome of each war would be random, both of us got to win and lose some, a lot of beef at the start but it ended when they started slumping after the mass leave.

Pretty sure we put you in the biggest slump you ever had after defeating you twice in a row, and now again recently with your allies. The only reason we had a slump previously was cause i wasn't around- so to me i don't consider it a slump. No doubt it was an enjoyable rivalry.

t98jd1.jpg

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lgz- This is when we use to pull similar and the outcome of each war would be random, both of us got to win and lose some, a lot of beef at the start but it ended when they started slumping after the mass leave.

Pretty sure we put you in the biggest slump you ever had after defeating you twice in a row, and now again recently with your allies. The only reason we had a slump previously was cause i wasn't around- so to me i don't consider it a slump. No doubt it was an enjoyable rivalry.

Oh yes because losing to Lgz in Cwa will definitely make us slump, damn you guys are too good mang! That's why we pulled 33 to a Friday fight and then pulled 25 at midnight for another fight, when you pulled 29 against Demiros, nice story bro, we are increasing our activity every week and will be back to pulling 40+ in the summer so gl!

100925185951.png

3144j6q.png

3 Years Strong<3

PM TheHitman|Will in #downfall at swiftirc if your interested in a fight against Downfall Clan

lol perfect topic to troll on, but I think I'll just take my post count and pass :thumbup:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~~Proud Ex-Council of Tempted Killers, There Since Day One~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~No Regrets, Only Memories ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All i recall is Downfall trying to create an excuse, hoping everyone would think that's the sole reason why they lost, when in fact everyone clearly knew TK would have destroyed them with or without these so called multi-clanners :thumbsup:

Good boy Pumkin <3:

Who cares that they lost?

If anything, this just shows how much of a loser clan TK was to admit multi-clanners. But of course you w141/w17/whatever newbs [to the clan world] will never understand that, but back in the day clans that did that were degraded to some subordinate status as a 'clan', because it was seen as the worse form of cheating out there. Clans that did it were pretty much shunned by the rest of the clan world.

Downfall just shows how much better they are by not allowing it and by playing fair.. so in my eyes, they are a lot better than TK.

[2010] Proud Member of Downfall

[2004-2005] Former Leader of The Unbreakables, Former Member of Corruption, Former Member of 'The' Clan

(...and Anarchy for a few weeks... shhh...)

That's why we pulled 33 to a Friday fight

gratz so if u can pull 33 to friday maybe u can pull higher on a sat and war tk ;););)=]=]=]=]=]]=]=]=]

|PRIDE|DEDICATION|HONOR|

|PRIDE|PASSION|BELIEF|

:::Violent Resolution:::

If you dont like my posts , Deal with it

Lol Eos , Keep begging :D http://imgur.com/gsvgD.png

100712171821.png

inb4downfallcloses.

i kinda think sutty owns :thumbsup:

though, even with TK and DF rivalry back in the day, with the multi-clanners you still got ripped by Tk.

and it's still happening now without the multi-clanners. just sayin'.

it seem's that all Downfall do is use the excuse `TK + friends' ok ok ok, no problem DF + TPR + ASC + PH + friends.

with DF complaining about TK crashing there wars (not true :thumbsup: ) it's funny on TK's previous war VS RHK, i saw many PH + DF + TPR, i wont say ASC, cause it was only dabig[bleep]on who was there.

quit with the excuses and just 1v1 TK v DF. will be a laugh seeing DF can't keep up with there flames, with `TK is dead' `TK is [cabbage]'.

All i recall is Downfall trying to create an excuse, hoping everyone would think that's the sole reason why they lost, when in fact everyone clearly knew TK would have destroyed them with or without these so called multi-clanners :thumbsup:

Good boy Pumkin <3:

Who cares that they lost?

If anything, this just shows how much of a loser clan TK was to admit multi-clanners. But of course you w141/w17/whatever newbs [to the clan world] will never understand that, but back in the day clans that did that were degraded to some subordinate status as a 'clan', because it was seen as the worse form of cheating out there. Clans that did it were pretty much shunned by the rest of the clan world.

Downfall just shows how much better they are by not allowing it and by playing fair.. so in my eyes, they are a lot better than TK.

It's not much of a rivalry if Downfall never won, no matter what wild assumptions they made. :thumbup:

Who cares about how many times Tempted Killers (+ friends) have crashed Downfall's fights have beaten Downfall?

Chewing.gif

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes?

Signature_Lady_Gaga_3_by_Sed_rah.jpg

appmanagercrown.pngTKO Blitz Member | bluepd5.gifEx-Tempted Killers Council

link :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVZGPh3D5PM

link : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVZGPh3D5PM

^ not a troll , just some recaps of fun fights.

|PRIDE|DEDICATION|HONOR|

|PRIDE|PASSION|BELIEF|

:::Violent Resolution:::

If you dont like my posts , Deal with it

Lol Eos , Keep begging :D http://imgur.com/gsvgD.png

100712171821.png

Oh dear. Seem like Lordz Dragon is going to have a fun talk with the TK members that have posted on this topic!

anyways.

My favourite rivalries that I've been a part of are;

Forgotten Templars vs CR

FT and CR were both in the same sort of ranks. CR pulled more FT had more skill and organisation. CR constantly lost to FT even on one embarassing turn when CR had 60~ to FT's 45-50 and still lost in a binds/melee full out.

Forgotten Templars vs TMC

FT and TMC were much like CR and FT, FT had skill TMC had...well nothing. They lost each fight with us even with outnumbering.

Forgotten Templars vs Final Resolution

Forgotten Templars and Final Resolution was one to remember. FR was a brillant organised clan, and always dominated Forgotten Templars. We simply could not beat them.

The vs The Rising

The and The Rising was probably the most serious of rivalries i've been in since new pvp came out. Both clans hated eachother THE for The Rising constant attacks on The Allience, and The Rising hated the for being able to step up to them. They confronted eachother and THE won an uncapped run in, within 5 hours.

Exo vs Corr

Corr being in a slight slump fought Exo in hopes to take them out of it, it backfired and Corr lost leaving Exodus with 230 opts or so. Corr and exodus never fought in PVP again, however the trolls from both sides and what ifs from Corr were appearent for months to come.

Exo vs The Rising

Exodus started pking in Gmt time, therefore hitting GMT clans, The Rising who was still on a rise was one. We hit them and due to timezone and performance ended them fast. They began insulting exodus on RSC and trolling as did we. The plain to hit TR every pk and end their rise came about. We constantly hit TR ending them each and every time and watched TR go from 200~ to Pks to 90~ opts. Tr disappeared until Exodus took a stumble.

Exo vs Crimson Raiders

Still happening~

Tempted Killers vs Downfall

Walking into TK I didn't know who downfall was, all I knew is the one time Downfall actually did give TK a fight, the members were already determined to win. Downfall blamed Multiclanners on alot of their losses, however even when viking cleared all of them but 2 Downfall[Myself and one other member] still refused to fight.

The Titans Vs The Rising

The Rising made a huge mistake of arguing with The Titans over a TICT fight, then flamed The Titans in #clans. We then massed up to hit TR at each of their PKs which is still happening now. TR only seem to go out now when they have a planned fight or they try to fight LDK before TT comes. Interesting sometimes how TR gets themselves into trouble. no flame intended.

The Titans vs Divine Forces

As you saw by last saturday TT pulled 360 opts to fight DF and maxed at 399, the fight lasted 13 hours and finally The Titans won at 5am EST 11am GMT. [i was there through that whole war.]

PH has had a ton of rivalries.

Their were 2 big ones, one of which crossed the line. One of them was this epic CC team rivalry with terminal FTW, they used to pull 300+ every other day and peaked at 500 opts one day. PH had like 200 opts when they had 500 and we still managed to beat them <3: TF has been dead for awhile tho.

The one that crossed the line was our rivalry with DK, Theyre leader has hacked our TeamSpeak 2/3 twice, Dosed our forums, Our teamspeak and have hacked 2 of our members. During the rivalry, they closed like 3 times when we didnt close at all, and kept going strong =D>

During this time dk had help from VR/Exo/2m etc. So our beef with DK expanded to those clans, and we still have beef with them today (2m closed tho lol)

We have some little ones which we dont care for really but i guess ill mention them anyways.

LGZ - You talk [cabbage], you lost and are still licking your wounds and continue to flame us. Just a day or 2 ago, we asked you guys "PvP fight?" While you were massing. Dead silence from you guys lol

Envy/RBH - Same thing, talking a lot of [cabbage] :s We fight you in your timezone and you pull like 40 opts together and you still end up losing. Yawn..

We have one with EoS cause apparently they dont know how to talk w/o flaming someone.

And the rest hellboys pretty much already said.

Past:

We had a thing with Downfall when they were number one, but it died and I personally like them except when some idiot kicks me from their tiny chat :(

ultibearr.png

blooper.png

As a CC Team we are automatically rivals with any other CC team that comes into the wild often and is around 96+ combat, so we're never short of a fight.

Our biggest rivalry was with DK/Violence, we even teamed with the NI remake until DK closed, then we started fighting with NI and they closed for their own reasons and DK re opened a week later so the rivalry continued. Hacking our members and our teamspeak 2 and 3 servers made fighting DK very difficult and incredibly frustrating but we kept at it until they closed recently, I wouldn't say we had a lot to do with them closing since it was internal problems that killed them but I won't pretend we had no effect on them.

Terminal FTW is my favourite rivalry since I've been in PH, endless fights going on all day during the summer until Term just couldn't pull the opts anymore and died. Apparently they are re opening for summer so that should be fun :thumbsup:

A2xdnTr.png

X2LvGU2.png

Well, obviously when you think of the Gladiatorz and then the word "rivalry", the clan that springs to mind is BK. But that rivalry has been pretty much over for years, and although there is a little residual flaming on both sides, most people in both clans weren't there for the events that sparked it. Currently though we don't have any heated rivalries or anything, we're just fighting a variety of clans and it's great fun to be on positive or neutral terms with almost everybody. We're continuing to regain strength and we've won the vast majority of the fights we've had in the last few months. Undefeated in TWR so far, too, if I remember correctly.. And with summer coming we're only going to continue to improve.

Proud Gladiator

gladzorgrespected.png

Well, obviously when you think of the Gladiatorz and then the word "rivalry", the clan that springs to mind is BK. But that rivalry has been pretty much over for years, and although there is a little residual flaming on both sides, most people in both clans weren't there for the events that sparked it. Currently though we don't have any heated rivalries or anything, we're just fighting a variety of clans and it's great fun to be on positive or neutral terms with almost everybody. We're continuing to regain strength and we've won the vast majority of the fights we've had in the last few months. Undefeated in TWR so far, too, if I remember correctly.. And with summer coming we're only going to continue to improve.

how could anyone have rivalry with Gladz look how respectable they are <3:

2uhxug9.jpg

The Titans vs Divine Forces

As you saw by last saturday TT pulled 360 opts to fight DF and maxed at 399, the fight lasted 13 hours and finally The Titans won at 5am EST 11am GMT. [i was there through that whole war.]

GF, tripled my bank from DP.

Lets get back on topic boys :rolleyes: !

Well, I've seen so many crazy things caused by rivalries in 2Mighty.

Here are some of our biggest rivals:

DWZ - One of the most hated dutch clans, this was back in 05 or 06. Dutch clanning was still big back then, everyone was pking and we where always going after DWZ. Clashed into some good fights.

Destiny - This was a merg of Dwz and DG #1, we wherent able of pulling enough to fight them so we started pking with RF. Turned out into a great alliance.

Luna - Luna was the #1 back than while 2Mighty was #4. We couldn't pull good on normal fights, but we pulled BIG for pk's. This because everyone knew that we where gonna meet them in the wildy. However, we couldnt match them always we saw them, so RDC helped us sometimes with making it a cluster [bleep]. Yes, 2M and RDC where great friends in the past :)!

AK - This was another DWZ remake, one of the 8(?). However, this was in the clan wars period so it didnt really infect our turnouts or whatever. We fought them couple times before multi wildy was removed tho. Most of their members be in TR and P2P clans these days.

RE - This goes back to 05, RE was huge in those days. They recruited our members so we went after them. This one lasted until we closed. Had the best fights of my life against RE and the other Cwa alliance suckups. They made us pull up to 100% on day preps.

Turned out into a hunt war, not gonna lie, we attacked them couple times during their fights to return the favour. Since they barely pk we had to.

RDC - Rdc was respected by everyone, however, after all the Luna rejects joined RDC they spreaded out their propaganda in RDC and the beef started. Even after RDC closed, about 30 members started a crash team called Flying chef hats and crashed us during our fights. This turned out into free 26k's for our members tho.

RT - We didnt really have beef with RT #1 because they never went out in wildy. Only with Luna sometimes but those trips ended up with 2Mighty gaining [cabbage]load of rune. RT #2 was different. We left them alone in their first months. They defeated DG and gained rank #3 and spammed 2M next everywhere. This is where they started digging their own grave. We cleared ALL their pk trips after that moment. They started teaming up with RDC against us, but RDC's time was already done by those days so that wasnt enough.

After some months we heard that RT was pking with RE. This pumped us for our fight against Juniors and we cleared JR in 30mins[90min pkri].

After this fight we went straight to lower wildy where RT always hang out. First clan to show up was RE, the fight started and we took the upperhand instantly. After about 10mins RT showed up and the real battle started. The 240 opts RE/RT wasnt enough, so they asked GS and RDC to come up. GS didnt want to but RDC came, with another 90opts of RDC it was hard for us to see an victorious ending. We asked juniors and LF if they where out to help us. They didnt want to, only clan pking was DK. This is where our alliance started, we asked them to clear RDC wich they did. We went after RT and nothing else while our members where dragging RE around ruins. RT bailed to bh and logged, RE was next and they did the same. To show some respect we allowed our members to pk with DK, wich lots of ppl did and kept doing.

GS - We where quite good with each other actually, but then they helped out RE wich got them straight into the 2M vs Cwa alliance fight. We had an week prep against RE, where we pulled out an 100% list with 2 or 3 retireds with us. RE stalled about 30 mins at mossies crying about those 2 members. After those 30mins they came up spamming pulling more than list and we rushed them. The last RE member was cleared exactly at 109 seconds. This was supposed to be an 90min pkri. RE asked GS to come and team up against us. We outlasted RE and cleared GS.

AP - Nothing else than a buttbuddy of the cwa alliance, fighting them made DH one of our better friends. We feasted alot on these kids.

There where also some other random clans in the cwa alliance wich I dont remember :(!

M on my Chest.

233zm9.png