Rivalries

pumkinpie37

PH has had a ton of rivalries.

Their were 2 big ones, one of which crossed the line. One of them was this epic CC team rivalry with terminal FTW, they used to pull 300+ every other day and peaked at 500 opts one day. PH had like 200 opts when they had 500 and we still managed to beat them <3: TF has been dead for awhile tho.

The one that crossed the line was our rivalry with DK, Theyre leader has hacked our TeamSpeak 2/3 twice, Dosed our forums, Our teamspeak and have hacked 2 of our members. During the rivalry, they closed like 3 times when we didnt close at all, and kept going strong =D>

During this time dk had help from VR/Exo/2m etc. So our beef with DK expanded to those clans, and we still have beef with them today (2m closed tho lol)

We have some little ones which we dont care for really but i guess ill mention them anyways.

LGZ - You talk [cabbage], you lost and are still licking your wounds and continue to flame us. Just a day or 2 ago, we asked you guys "PvP fight?" While you were massing. Dead silence from you guys lol

Envy/RBH - Same thing, talking a lot of [cabbage] :s We fight you in your timezone and you pull like 40 opts together and you still end up losing. Yawn..

We have one with EoS cause apparently they dont know how to talk w/o flaming someone.

And the rest hellboys pretty much already said.

Past:

We had a thing with Downfall when they were number one, but it died and I personally like them except when some idiot kicks me from their tiny chat :(

No one in LGZ knows who Ph is, so why would we talk to you, let alone talk .... To you?

Seems the only one in Ph who thinks Lgz even cares or knows what ph is/doing is you tbh.

We've been pvp 4times or so and you're already trying to start something with us Lol, no one cares what Ph has to say, saying Lgz talks [cabbage], oh well sorry but we're not the ones that are always posted on random fights as the crashers of a war so don't act like Ph is so honourable and resepcted. Just silly really.

After i saw the topic on your forums of Krunal joking about cancer, the whole idea of a LEADER that JOKES about CANCER, shows the true colours of your clan and what you stand for, just sickening really. Maybe this is a game but to joke about cancer anywhere or how is just crude.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Titans vs Divine Forces

As you saw by last saturday TT pulled 360 opts to fight DF and maxed at 399, the fight lasted 13 hours and finally The Titans won at 5am EST 11am GMT. [i was there through that whole war.]

GF, tripled my bank from DP.

Who cares about after the fight, especially when you let a DK member lead in his first war in DF, you let DK members return in hides and defense ammies and finally you had mass log ins. Stay on topic, as this is one of the few topics that actually interest me.

As you saw by last saturday TT pulled 360 opts to fight DF and maxed at 399, the fight lasted 13 hours and finally The Titans won at 5am EST 11am GMT. [i was there through that whole war.]

Who cares about after the fight, especially when you let a DK member lead in his first war in DF, you let DK members return in hides and defense ammies and finally you had mass log ins. Stay on topic, as this is one of the few topics that actually interest me.

Was this before or after Dk closed? If Df want one of there members first or Last war to lead i can't see no problem with that(that is if his good or not) and again if this is the case about the hides then there Df members not Dk =o.

I'd say recently Downfall has been going at it abit with Tk but not as they use too.

Their Ml are pretty equal so i'd like to see that fight Pvp or Cwa, definetly something i'd take the time to watch :thumbup:

Was this before or after Dk closed? If Df want one of there members first or Last war to lead i can't see no problem with that(that is if his good or not) and again if this is the case about the hides then there Df members not Dk =o.

I'd say recently Downfall has been going at it abit with Tk but not as they use too.

Their Ml are pretty equal so i'd like to see that fight Pvp or Cwa, definetly something i'd take the time to watch :thumbup:

df doesnt pull as much as we do so idk if theyl war but it would be fun :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

|PRIDE|DEDICATION|HONOR|

|PRIDE|PASSION|BELIEF|

:::Violent Resolution:::

If you dont like my posts , Deal with it

Lol Eos , Keep begging :D http://imgur.com/gsvgD.png

100712171821.png

df doesnt pull as much as we do so idk if theyl war but it would be fun :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

There pulls have been improving recently, im sure they could pull pretty close.

61978436.png

warlordlol.gifCurrent Tempted Killers Council

45vs20 close? <---- not a troll or bait intended.

|PRIDE|DEDICATION|HONOR|

|PRIDE|PASSION|BELIEF|

100712171821.png

45vs20 close? <---- not a troll or bait intended.

since when do Downfall pull 20? seems like your trolling alright.

100925185951.png

3144j6q.png

3 Years Strong<3

PM TheHitman|Will in #downfall at swiftirc if your interested in a fight against Downfall Clan

As i stated , No troll was Intended.

Stating that Downfall only pulls 20 is obviously a fail troll since we been pulling 30+ in all of our recent wars, it's like me saying Tempted Killers are filled with idiot immature 12 year olds <---- not a troll or bait intended.

100925185951.png

3144j6q.png

3 Years Strong<3

PM TheHitman|Will in #downfall at swiftirc if your interested in a fight against Downfall Clan

Stating that Downfall only pulls 20 is obviously a fail troll since we been pulling 30+ in all of our recent wars, it's like me saying Tempted Killers are filled with has idiot immature 12 year olds named abkb troll+flame intended.

Fixed.

smokeysavedcd.png

Do us all a favor, construct a proper sentence.

ZQ is helping me with my trolling abkb

(18:47:24) <Zq50> just say "we declined you from downfall, nuff said"

rip

sebesttank.jpg

Solace Member

Silent Ember Warlord

Tko Blitz Trial Member

Condemned Army Member

i apologize on behalf of abkb hes just a little messed up in the brain and im sorry for that! >.<

WG IS DEAD

Pround Ex Tempted Killers Warlord

downfall #1 clan

join now

they own

lmfao!!

df numba 1

join now or zq will doss u

or hitman will run after u!!!!!!! * bail *

thanks for proving our point

http://rs-downfall.com Join the Community, if you're already in a clan register and become a clan friend!

Downfall Since September 6, 2008

rip

L0L

solace beef vs exodus was really fun but it died out :( other then that i really enjoyed the downfall vs divine vindicators beef really up'd the activity.

mageprayherosigjeff.gif

rip

L0L

solace beef vs exodus was really fun but it died out :( other then that i really enjoyed the downfall vs divine vindicators beef really up'd the activity.

leave solace

join downfall

they own

|PRIDE|DEDICATION|HONOR|

|PRIDE|PASSION|BELIEF|

100712171821.png

downfall #1 clan

join now

they own

lmfao!!

df numba 1

Have your parents abused you both or something...? :-|

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader

Just because you say doesn't mean that's not the intention LOL.

Not trying to point out the obvious, just saying.

Rivalries I personally enjoyed we're

Df vs Hp, Df vs Lgz

Our random mini wars with Ph during xmas break was fun :D

I've never gotten a chance to war Tk in their old state so i can't say them, + i was on vacation the 3 times we warred.

Df vs Dv was my fav, no matter what anyone says. Warring them brought us closer and probably more motivated to beat anyone in our history

downfall #1 clan

join now

they own

lmfao!!

df numba 1

Have your parents abused you both or something...? :-|

ROFL. I laughed and rizzle didn't hear it

sebesttank.jpg

Solace Member

Silent Ember Warlord